Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can any1 answer these questions?

iam2broke

Q lately ive been hearing that only lower denoms will be the ones that will be cashed in to make $$$

Q Ive also heard that if they drop the 3 zeros then the amount will only be worth 25$ if it rvs to 1:1

Q Also possibly being only to cash in only in Iraq?

Q Is thiss all BS or is there truth behind any of these questions im asking???

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

Edited by iam2broke
  • Upvote 1

I don't believe that is true. That is a theory of Breitling's that I do not subscribe to. Think about it... Do you really think the US Treasury is sitting on trillion's of just of lower denoms? In my opinion if you have the money to buy lower denoms, then go for it... its just one way of hedging the bet on your investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Q lately ive been hearing that only lower denoms will be the ones that will be cashed in to make $$$

Q Ive also heard that if they drop the 3 zeros then the amount will only be worth 25$ if it rvs to 1:1

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

A. NO

A. NO

A. NO

A. YES

• Upvote 5

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

Not gonna happen, even if it does turn out to be an RD. The larger denoms will be equal to the lower denoms and there will be period where both are accepted and able to cash in.

Yes, that is possible if they RD

NO

Yes, and NO

I don't believe that is true. That is a theory of Breitling's that I do not subscribe to. Think about it... Do you really think the US Treasury is sitting on trillion's of just of lower denoms? In my opinion if you have the money to buy lower denoms, then go for it... its just one way of hedging the bet on your investment.

Until we see proof that the UST is even holding any IQD, that is pure speculation. This has never been proven and until it is, it does not matter what denominations they are holding.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

No solid answers yet, thats why they call it speculation. The lower denom question I would say no. The way I see it, whatever they do, they will do to the entire categories of the IQD. I see no protection in buying lower denoms, IMO it's said just to get people to spend a lot of money on lower denoms, there more expensive.

For the record, Beitling never said any of these things, and anyone that says he has is either a liar or not too bright!

He never said anything like that? Strange, I found this on his blog site:

1. I usually let people who have a argument on the currency will some how lop, and lose value, when they are done with the sermon of un-enlightenment, I calmly tell them well if you think they are going to lop the three zeros then just buy the lower denoms with 1-2 zeros, it gets them every time. They just laugh and look at me and ask is it that easy? I tell them yes it is that easy. Every person I have talked to reporters and all who was hell bent on the LOP talk I have talked them into buying Dinar. So if you’re a doubter on the three zeros then just avoid the whole thing and buy the lowers

So since it is something that Breitling has stated, would that make him a liar or not too bright, IYO? :lol:

• Upvote 5

You have to consider these 3 zeros were added because of hyper inflation. No other country has ever done what all these people that have comercialized the dinar are saying they will do. Only Kuwait did this kind of revaluation. There is no comparison. I remember where I was when kuwait was invaded. I rember desert sheild, desert storm. Didnt serve . some of my younger freind did. That little ivasion sadam did on kuwiat isnt no where near coparable to Sadams dictatorship over Iraq and years of war.

Call me a troll or whatever. You got your dinar thats fine hold it til its worth something. If you are new and studying this investment do some research. Dont believe them because you have time. Next week isnt too late . Thats the scam. They drive new investers to buy fast because it will be too late if they dont. Sure there are a lot of people that bought into it years ago and werent driven to buy by pumpers. The majority that have bought in the past 7 to 10 months were driven by pumpers.

Edited by 52%sure
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He never said anything like that? Strange, I found this on his blog site:

1. I usually let people who have a argument on the currency will some how lop, and lose value, when they are done with the sermon of un-enlightenment, I calmly tell them well if you think they are going to lop the three zeros then just buy the lower denoms with 1-2 zeros, it gets them every time. They just laugh and look at me and ask is it that easy? I tell them yes it is that easy. Every person I have talked to reporters and all who was hell bent on the LOP talk I have talked them into buying Dinar. So if you’re a doubter on the three zeros then just avoid the whole thing and buy the lowers

So since it is something that Breitling has stated, would that make him a liar or not too bright, IYO? :lol:

Hahah...way to go Hopeful. I have heard him say it on his audio but to see the stupidity in print is hilarious. Now if we can find where he said they can't remove zeros from the dinar in his Warka account because it's electronic we could start a collection. I actually heard him say that. Unreal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

1. False. If they RD all denoms will be affected

2. True. Dropping/lifting/raising three zeros = RD = your 25k dinar note worth 21 dollars becomes a 25 note also worth 21 dollars (or 25 dollars if they RV 1:1 at the same time or afterwards).

3. Possible, although if that's the case I'm sure one of your friendly neighborhood dinar dealers may be happy to give you USD for a 40% spread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The previous exchange was 'in country ONLY' they mentioned this was because of theft of currency and massive amounts of counterfeiting....They've mentioned Several times that the new dinar has been stolen in great amounts(i'm not even sure how much of what WE hold was legally obtained) and counterfeited

There is a REAL possbility that this exchange will be in-country only also...Even if its not....Do YOU know where you can sell it back? i know of one or two places...but most of my dinar is in Warka collecting interest anyway...so i'm not worried

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

1. all currency notes will be still actively traded until all the large notes with 000's are held back at the CBI.

2. droping the 3 zero's as you describe it is a lop, that is not what Iraq is doing to clear your mind of it, they are recalling the 3 zero notes out of circulation to be traded in for lower denoms equal to the amount you cashed in to get the off the streets only in Iraq it does not apply in any other country I.E.: If you hold a 10,000 dinar note and go to the bank in Iraq they will give you 10x1,000 dinar coins or 100x100 dinar coins or any other combination of lower denoms equal to your original 10,000 dinar note!

3. once the RV occurs the currency will be traded internationally and you can cash in at any currency exchange in the world, and the currency is traded at some places in the world now as an exotic currency so that is a farce!

4. they are all BS, remember some things people are reading is concerned with the CBI in Iran those things apply to them their central bank is called the cbi also Central Bank of Iran! verify everything you hear

• Upvote 1

GOOOOO RVVVVVV

They spelled it out pretty clear. The value of the dinar you hold will have everything to do with the date on it . The more valuable, per dinar , smaller denoms, havent been released yet. The 25 dinar notes that is said will be equal to the 25,000 notes has not yet been introduced. All that is being used now are worth about 12 dinar for a penny no matter the size of the notes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

They spelled it out pretty clear. The value of the dinar you hold will have everything to do with the date on it . The more valuable, per dinar , smaller denoms, havent been released yet. The 25 dinar notes that is said will be equal to the 25,000 notes has not yet been introduced. All that is being used now are worth about 12 dinar for a penny no matter the size of the notes

WTF are you talking about...what you just said is totally BS and off the wall!!

read to understand, speak to educate if not be quiet and listen...cause you have not done anyone justice with what you said! read a few of the other posts in this thread there are a few which are nail on the head correct and some are not they are just like yours BS!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1. all currency notes will be still actively traded until all the large notes with 000's are held back at the CBI.

2. droping the 3 zero's as you describe it is a lop, that is not what Iraq is doing to clear your mind of it, they are recalling the 3 zero notes out of circulation to be traded in for lower denoms equal to the amount you cashed in to get the off the streets only in Iraq it does not apply in any other country I.E.: If you hold a 10,000 dinar note and go to the bank in Iraq they will give you 10x1,000 dinar coins or 100x100 dinar coins or any other combination of lower denoms equal to your original 10,000 dinar note!

3. once the RV occurs the currency will be traded internationally and you can cash in at any currency exchange in the world, and the currency is traded at some places in the world now as an exotic currency so that is a farce!

4. they are all BS, remember some things people are reading is concerned with the CBI in Iran those things apply to them their central bank is called the cbi also Central Bank of Iran! verify everything you hear

In my layman's opinion, I think all this talk about LOP is just smoke to get everyone to buy the smaller notes. Sure there may be a shortage of the large notes, but this is the process of supply and demand. Plus, with all the talk about LOPing the 000's, everyone is going to stay away from the larger notes because they don't really understand the mechanics of an RD orRV.

The pumpers are just bitting at the bit to fill everyone's head with the idea that the world is coming to an end with regard that the larger notes. This is why you are seeing the premium prices on them now.I have purchased roughly 3 milliom Dinar to balance out my worth for tax implications only.

In the end I wouldn't worry about your 4 questions and just keep on livjing life.

Go RRRRRVVVVVV

• Upvote 4

Hahah...way to go Hopeful. I have heard him say it on his audio but to see the stupidity in print is hilarious. Now if we can find where he said they can't remove zeros from the dinar in his Warka account because it's electronic we could start a collection. I actually heard him say that. Unreal.

I did too - that and a bunch more - and that is when I stopped listening to his drivel. Most of what he says is inaccurate and done to encourage more dinar sales. Listen at your peril.

• Upvote 3

:blink::wacko:

These are some pretty wild statements. I've not seen any of this information provided anywhere. Will you please share with us where you got this information? I'd like to read it and/or re-translate it into French (and/or other languages) to see if perhaps I've misunderstood the statements from the CBI (Iraq). Also, I've searched several of the top forex broker sites and do not see the IQD traded as an exotic. It is not a tradeable currency at this time. Will you please provide the links to those brokers that ARE doing this?

Thank you for your info, and thanks for any supporting sources to back up your statements.

:)

• Upvote 1