Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

delete 3 zeros off new 100,000 note please

how can anyone take any news about the dinar seriously .. i think iraq media has its own form of gurus ..just like us .. remember the ole story a couple weeks back that said coins would be out that week ?....

next the same guy comes out and says delete 3 zeros ..

then the same guy comes out and says new 100,000 note ...

i think he must be related to okie fornia ....

they act like they have inside scoop .. well if they did we would of saw coins a couple weeks ago

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

why doesnt anyone come to the defense of the iraqi media stories .. and their acuracy

ok then .. ill just write it off as .. when someone states this is going to happen or that is going to happen .. to be just opinions... shabbs hasnt come out yet and spoke ... that must be key ... i dont see any one else explaining this

• Upvote 1

For thousands of years Iraqi's, and most other Middle Eastern People, have evolved being a BARTERING Breed of People, it's their culture..

They never expect you to take anything at face value, they say 100, you say 50, they say 80, you say 75.... when they were very happy to settle for 75 to start ...

if this back and forth bartering game, strategic moves, playing the game of words and meanings, and they are not happy until the game has been played...

OK, the same happens with NEWS, they each want to one up each other in the scoop... and so, the underlying truth needs to be sorted out,

from repetitive statements and news articles, you pick out the similarities and cast away the differences... it's a shame, but that's the truth,

and most of all, never forget the sneak attack, the Hail Mary play, the long bomb of Mis-Information used in desperation to confuse the other team...!

So when they post conflicting articles it is their way of bartering the truth in the articles, it is a way of life for them, it's in the interpretation,

and is made to purposely confuse the outsiders, and inform the inhabitants, masking their real intent from those set to take advantage of the situation,

this is why there is so much corruption in Iraq.... My friend calls them... "Merchants of Tragedy", and this situation happens everyday in Iraq,

EXAMPLE: They create situations, social problems, just to invent a solution to said problem for a profit to themselves, by selling the answer to you!

I guess, read Everything, Believe less than everything, and exercise only what you finalize as the truth!

BEST WISHES,

Proteus

:twothumbs:

Edited by proteus
  • Upvote 1

I heard on the CALL SQUAD that the 100,000 Dinar is going to be just for bank to bank transactions...They will not be circulated amounst the population

i read that in a news article from iraq a while back. but sometimes the iraqi's make the three stooges look smart..........and i'm not talking about the GET team.

• Upvote 1

I heard on the CALL SQUAD that the 100,000 Dinar is going to be just for bank to bank transactions...They will not be circulated amounst the population

If your going to take anything the call squad says as fact, your in trouble in this investment. The 100,000 dinar note would be to ease transactions. Right now it would be like paying for everything you do with 20 dollar bills, they use not checks, no credit or debit cards, it is all cash. The 100,000 dinar note released before any kind of RV or RD, would be used so that people can carry less cash in their pockets. If it is an RD, then it would become a 100 dinar note, which they will need for the same reason post RD.

• Upvote 2

so in the speculation based on yet another story .. they decided to believe that and validate it ..that they are removing 3 zeros but are also making another three zero note of 100,000 new dinars ... or the equivilent of 100 million current dinars in one note

if it will be the new currency with the new rate .. it would be worth 86 million of the dinars we hold.. or if it rvs to dollar to dinar it will be worth 100,000,000 dinars,, so the squad said it so ..its a done deal

i listen to the squad .. they reach sometimes to get their point of view validated .. they say no lop .. go to old recording and you can hear why .. ..

they too may .. just "may" be wrong too

we all have ideas .. but we all are still way out in left feild .. as to what to believe .. 100,000 k note .. or delete zeros ...1000 coin ,, 500coin .. 1 dinar coin .. .. the strongest currency in the middle east , or we dont know weather to appreciate or depreciate the dinar ..

we will know in the comming days ..

they didnt say coming weeks .months..or years .. they said days ..

im confused ... if they are trying to confuse .. they have succeeded

Edited by ashtray

If your going to take anything the call squad says as fact, your in trouble in this investment. The 100,000 dinar note would be to ease transactions. Right now it would be like paying for everything you do with 20 dollar bills, they use not checks, no credit or debit cards, it is all cash. The 100,000 dinar note released before any kind of RV or RD, would be used so that people can carry less cash in their pockets. If it is an RD, then it would become a 100 dinar note, which they will need for the same reason post RD.

What fact has the Call Squad made that gives you a problem?

so in the speculation based on yet another story .. they decided to believe that and validate it ..that they are removing 3 zeros but are also making another three zero note of 100,000 new dinars ... or the equivilent of 100 million current dinars in one note

if it will be the new currency with the new rate .. it would be worth 86 million of the dinars we hold.. or if it rvs to dollar to dinar it will be worth 100,000,000 dinars,, so the squad said it so ..its a done deal

i listen to the squad .. they reach sometimes to get their point of view validated .. they say no lop .. go to old recording and you can hear why .. ..

they too may .. just "may" be wrong too

we all have ideas .. but we all are still way out in left feild .. as to what to believe .. 100,000 k note .. or delete zeros ...1000 coin ,, 500coin .. 1 dinar coin .. .. the strongest currency in the middle east , or we dont know weather to appreciate or depreciate the dinar ..

we will know in the comming days ..

they didnt say coming weeks .months..or years .. they said days ..

im confused ... if they are trying to confuse .. they have succeeded

I mean no insult here when I say, your right, you are confused. At least that is the way your post reads.

A 100,000 dinar note would be worth 100,000 dinar and have the value of around $86.00 USD. After an RV scenerio at 1:1 with the USD, it would be worth $100,000 USD

What happens to this note after the RV would be that it would either be destroyed or used for bank to bank transactions for large transfers, which is not likely because it would be redundant with their electronic financial system.

What happens to this note after an RD would be that it would co-exist with a 100 dinar note but at the same value. It would slowly be removed from circulation and destroyed as it circulates through the banking system. This would NOT be used for in bank to bank transactions as it would not be worth 100,000 of the new dinars, but would be equal to them, so it would have to be detroyed to remove it permantly from circualtion and replaced by new 100 dinar notes.

If coins are introduced they will have a value of less then or even the same as 1 dinar. This is for the same reason we have cents, for smaller transactions. They call their smaller coins fils. So there could be like we have of .05 dinar or 5 fils .10 dinar or 10 fils .25 dinar or 25 fils .50 dinar or 50 fils 1.00 dinar or 100 fils and maybe even a 5 dinar coin or 500 fils although that would not be logical. They will not have coins that are worth 500 dinar or 1000 dinar.

In a redenomination scenario, the coins that are likely to be used would be a .50, .25, .05 to co-exist with the 500, 250, and 50 dinar notes. They could also release other coins like the .10 that would not co-exist with any of the current denominations, but would just exist as a part of the new denominations.

What fact has the Call Squad made that gives you a problem?

It is the lack of fact that I was referring to. It is all speculation and if they are going to claim it as fact and if someone is going to believe it as fact, then they are setting themselves up for disappointment when it is proven wrong. The scenario set forth by them is a pipe dream scenario at best. It is beyond just wishful thinking, and very unlikely. The purpose of releasing a note like this now makes absolutely zero sense when they are talking about either and RD or RV, if it were years down the road, it might make sense, but in either and RD or RV it serves little purpose and is probably the one of the more unusual claims coming out in articles. Almost tipping thier hand a little bit by going to far with smoke and mirrors or is like Drox says and this will be pushed back a while and they will be needed til an RV or RD does happen.