Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME IQD TEAM: 8-20-11

chuck

Aug.20,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME IQD TEAM: 8-20-11 , 2pm EST: Everyone has their own opinions, some have their own theories & some have unique intel/info. Yes, there has been some "mis-info", some critical mis-info, probably spawned by 3 letter org's "not so nice attempts" to mislead our Intel. But, we all look for the Silver lining (not to be confused with Silver spot being up, ha). So let's re-focus on our 'Goal' here. Our IQD world focuses on Intel Info to help us understand the: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of the IQD RATE POST RATE/DATE that will ultimately allow us to cash-in. Agreed? Yes, of course. In this wonderful world that we live, at times, we are students and at times we are teachers! "One cannot be right and be happy at the same time". Everyone here just wants to be happy and cash-in to get on with their lives and be happy with their friends/family. IF one looks at being Happy, we are all pulling for the same Team, call it "horse shoes". You know its the one who gets total points for being the closest, not just getting one or two "ringers on the stake". For those who have never played Horseshoes, forget it (ha)and read on. WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM; AND WE ALL ARE JUST THE MESSENGERS SEEKING THE SAME END RESULTS. Its OK to disagree with an opinion, theory or intel; be a free thinker. Some of our best "intelligent free thinkers'/chatters" do not even post, being YOU the reader/dinarian. I just read some Wizards 13, Okie, Bill, Blu, Randy, and crew. Its people like YOU who read this intel/info knowing "WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM. For at many times, YOU WERE ONCE THE MESSENGER, even to a friend or group. My heart goes out to OKIE and DUSTY who felt "This thang was nailed". That takes guts OKIE and DUSTY! I applaud You! We tip our hat to everyone who contributes TO OUR TEAM'S EFFORT. Know your Gift comes soon for we pray and know it. The Window is near NOW and we pray not Sept. Have Faith & be positive. We are all Friends pulling for the Team Cash in. Amen. You are All Blessed and Highly Favored.

[garit] Bulldog75 Good Morning Mr. Bulldog75

[bulldog75] You are Blessed and highly Favored. Amen.

[bulldog75] Hi Garit!

[Agent 007] Bulldog75 thank you

[garit] Bulldog75 Thank you hope you are well today

[nano36] Bulldog75 thank you for that post-we joke, we laugh - but deep down, we all are here for the same thing.

[Wizards13] Bulldog75 thank you sir

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I actually do not read 95% of the posts after i get past the second linedepending on who is posting. I would need 28 hours a day to read. some of this info. I am though, looking forward to an RV. I just wish that I knew who was full of it and who is real. Of course if we knew that we wouldn't have the terrible representation we have in Washington. Good luck all and go RV.

• Upvote 2

The following is a Guru only private planning CC with all the members of "The Team".

I have taken some poetic license and changed some of the wording on BULLDOG75'S post. My comments are posted in red, and are my own opinions of what goes on in the "Real World" of our many famous Gurus. The opinions expressed do not reflect the opinions of Dinar Vets nor of Adam Montana - Or maybe they do, I don't know.

Aug.20,2011

BULLDOG75

Who can we pump this week to exceed our sales quotas? What can we tell them went wrong last week? When should we tell them they can cashin? I think they may be getting wise to the Monday/Tuesday routine. Where shall we tell them we have been told there has been a cashin? Why don't we try the Billboards all over Iraq ruse. The signs on the banks didn't seem to fly! How should we best disseminate the IQD RATE POST RATE/DATE so that it will ultimately allow us to sell a record number of reserve orders? Ok, we will target newbies, we will tell them the selloff on the market caused the delays, let's try Wednesday for cashin, this should give us 4 days of reserves sales, we will tell them cairo has seen cashin...No we tried that a couple of weeks ago let's say Syria has started cashin, and let's split into conference calls with no more than 2 of us and spread them out over 5 days. Agreed? Yes, of course. Oh, and most of all let's set the rate at between 4.40 and 15.00. Chose whatever you want and 1/2 of you swear to GPB the other 1/2 use USD. This should really get them hot to order Reserves. In this wonderful world that we live, there is a sucker born every minute, we are the PT Barnums and they are the suckers. "One cannot be right and be happy at the same time". Everyone out there just wants to hear what they want to hear. Most of them will be happy to get our "Intel" and will rush out and spend their last dime on Dinars.

WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM; AND REMEMBER WE ALL ARE JUST THE MESSENGERS SEEKING THE SAME END RESULTS LEAD THE SHEEP TO OUR SIGHTS AND SELL THEM DINARS.

I just read some Wizards 13, Okie, Bill, Blu, Randy, and crew. Its people like YOU who make dinar sales very, very profitable by posting this intel/info exactly as scripted, knowing "WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM" and knowing the suckers will fall for it every time. For at least 100 times, You have presented yourself as only THE MESSENGER, even to a friend or group and have been very convincing. My heart goes out to OKIE and DUSTY who really sold "This thang was nailed". That takes guts OKIE and DUSTY to stick to that line week after week, I applaud You for your skills at deception! We tip our hat to everyone who contributes TO OUR TEAM'S EFFORT by following the script to the letter. These are known pumper techniques that really do WORK. Know your Bonus Gift comes as soon as you hit your quotas for we pray and know it. The Window for record orders is near NOW and we pray the RV does not happen until after Sept. Have Faith & be positive. We are all Friends pulling for the Team Record Sales for a month. Amen. You are All Blessed and Highly Favored.

Thank you for your time I hope the neg givers are not rampant, since it was so slow on real guru bytes all week, I thought I would post my own.

GURUCUCARACHA - TOO MUCH SAID