Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ebay auction???

mariejose

...........UM, I don't know guys.......

Looking at these coins up close, I can see they all have the date "2004" on them, the other date I cannot make out (probably the date of the beginning of the current country status of Iraq)

If these are in fact the real coins, and it looks as though they are, we have some investigating to do!!

So far we know of only the 25 and 100..................... Does a 50 actually exist?????

Looks like I WILL be ordering these guys to check them out................

I have see the 50 dinar coin come up for auction from time to time, but here is a picture of what they look like:

http://www.chiefacoins.com/Database/Countries/Ghazi_al-Yawer.htm

WOW. This is an oddity to me. I mean, I have never known the 2004 50 dinar coin to exist. It is not even on the CBI website!

This leads me to believe there is more to this than we know and have been told. Remember back when someone pointed out the code for the CBI bank note and coin webpage? How the code suggested 6 more denominations may exist? ( right click on the page and click view source to scroll down the code and check it out)

Is it just me or does this stand out to anyone else?

Ok, maybe it does not point directly to an RV, but it does show misdirection and misinformation. To me, if we don't even know for certain what denominations are out there, then what else is being hidden in plain sight or not being mentioned ??

gO RV!!!

I have had these 3 exact same coins for about a year. Don't know if they were actually released into general circulation, however I do know that the ones I have are brilliant uncirculated. They are not that hard to come by, and now that I think about it.... I have them out floating about my library somewhere here and don't even have them in protective encasements. Maybe I should treat them a bit more like a collectible... :D

Blessings~~

It has been said for years that Iraq said that there was a truck heist of the 50 coins is why that they were discontinued...but there is already a 50 note....so maybe the coin wouldnt be needed perhaps?...Also, the coins have always been on the CBI's Site...stating not in circulation I believe?..But, had these coins, any of them, been circulated.....the people could have melted them down for the metal content...as that would be worth more than the artificially controlled 1170 rate?...Go figure..they'v had appx. what...7-to-8 years to have removed these coins fom the CBI's Site...so what is the real deal?....I guess just like with the RV...it will all remain a mystery until it pops or flops...lol....

It has been said for years that Iraq said that there was a truck heist of the 50 coins is why that they were discontinued...but there is already a 50 note....so maybe the coin wouldnt be needed perhaps?...Also, the coins have always been on the CBI's Site...stating not in circulation I believe?..But, had these coins, any of them, been circulated.....the people could have melted them down for the metal content...as that would be worth more than the artificially controlled 1170 rate?...Go figure..they'v had appx. what...7-to-8 years to have removed these coins fom the CBI's Site...so what is the real deal?....I guess just like with the RV...it will all remain a mystery until it pops or flops...lol....

The truck heist theory is funny in and of itself.... someone actually jacked a truck full of pennies? Back then that's about what they were worth, and why did the truck have only 50s in it? We assume if there were larger demons, the penny stocks would have been left behind.

I don't know, just more confused now!

These coins were released in Jan. 2005

Read the first paragraph in the auction description link

"LAUNCHED ON JANUARY, 2005."

If these were the new ones, you could get about 80 dinar's worth for $5 and even if it lopped and then rv'd you'd still make a huge! profit..

But they're old.. <_<