Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Can't Unring A Bell

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With A "Fever". And The Only Prescription Is "More Cowbell" !!

FULL Okie Chat Early Saturday Morning (OOMC) post by Debtarheelgirl 08/20/2011

1:20am 8-20-11 [OKIE OIL MAN]I WILL NOT BETRAY THE CONFIDENCE PLACED IN ME TONIGHT BUT I CAN SAY WITHOUT RESERVATION----WE ARE THERE---THIS TIME THINGS HAS TRANSPIRED THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. I AM NOT TRYING TO TEASE YOU OR MIS-LEAD YOU IN ANYWAY--YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG--I AM ANXIOUS TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE BUT CAN'T PLEASE CONSIDER I GAVE MY WORD. PRAYERS HAS FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED---WE ARE JUST A VERY FEW DAYS AWAY--VERY VERY FEW---

[OKIE OIL MAN] REMEMBER WHAT OUR SAVIOR SAID WITH HIS DYING BREATH-------IT IS FINISHED

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOON YOU CAN LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG AND HAVE A HEARTY LAUGH

[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS ALL RETURN THE FAVOR TO ME BY BEING ON THIS SITE AND BEING A PERSONAL PART OF MY FAMILY

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS FINISHED---PERIOD---NUFF SAID!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] THANK GOD NOT ME--I AM ONLY A MESSENGER---NOTHING MORE

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO RV TONIGHT OR OVER WEEKEND

[OKIE OIL MAN] B-DAY ON 24TH--BOY WILL I HAVE EVER HAVE (PAST TENSE) RECEIVED A PRESENT AND A HALF

[OKIE OIL MAN] BGRED-THE BELL HAS ALREADY RUNG

[debtarheelgirl] OKIE OIL MAN - again thanks for the post - I got 2 very desperate emails today of folks having been laid off and they are loosing their homes - one has two weeks to move out another has a court date in 30 days... I pray this RV is DONE and their homes can be saved...

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBTARHEELGIRL--THEIR SAFE

[OKIE OIL MAN] DOC--I AM WIRED AFTER THE INFO I RECEIVED TONIGHT

• Upvote 11

YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG <-- This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and believe me; I have heard some stupid **** from people.

REMEMBER WHAT OUR SAVIOR SAID WITH HIS DYING BREATH-------IT IS FINISHED <-- do not believe that was in relation to the dinar though.

Edited by Jack Dinauer
  • Upvote 2

1:20am 8-20-11 [OKIE OIL MAN]I WILL NOT BETRAY THE CONFIDENCE PLACED IN ME TONIGHT BUT I CAN SAY WITHOUT RESERVATION----WE ARE THERE---THIS TIME THINGS HAS TRANSPIRED THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. I AM NOT TRYING TO TEASE YOU OR MIS-LEAD YOU IN ANYWAY--YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG--I AM ANXIOUS TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE BUT CAN'T PLEASE CONSIDER I GAVE MY WORD. PRAYERS HAS FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED---WE ARE JUST A VERY FEW DAYS AWAY--VERY VERY FEW---

OH really, When did he go straight? :lol::lol:

This guy is so funny!

• Upvote 3

YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG <-- This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and believe me; I have heard some stupid **** from people.

REMEMBER WHAT OUR SAVIOR SAID WITH HIS DYING BREATH-------IT IS FINISHED <-- do not believe that was in relation to the dinar though.

It's like saying, you can only be a virgin once or you can only cross a bridge once if you burn it behind you. I believe that was the intention of the quote he used. However, it is proper to say, "you can't unring a bell," but adding, "that has been rung," makes it an insult to the readers' intelligence.

• Upvote 2

DT I really like it when you pass this crappola along from OOM. I know it's totally out-the-door-over-the-back fence crazy and gone BS, but it does tend to get the imagination working. I smiled, did anyone else?rolleyes.gif

IMHO I think that people read all of Oakie's post, because it gives them HOPE :D . Everyone is looking for HOPE.....GO RV!!!!!!

Go Oakie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

debtarheelgirl] OKIE OIL MAN - again thanks for the post - I got 2 very desperate emails today of folks having been laid off and they are loosing their homes - one has two weeks to move out another has a court date in 30 days... I pray this RV is DONE and their homes can be saved...

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBTARHEELGIRL--THEIR SAFE

Read more:

Okie's posts are entertaining, but when I see something like this, it breaks my heart. These people may take no other steps that could help them because they're safe -- according to Okie. I know it's up to each individual person to judge for themselves, but I still have a problem when I see this from Okie. :angry::angry::angry::(:(

Happy Saturday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

hhmmm is he now reposting his old chats? i could swear he has said this exact same crap many times before. how many times will we be there and everything that needed to be completed has been done? i feel like i'm i a time warp. and yes we are a few days away.....for the next excuse this hasn't gone down yet......stfu jokie and put down the coke-e.

Edited by nointel

CNN. Broadcasting With A "Fever". And The Only Prescription Is "More Cowbell" !!

FULL Okie Chat Early Saturday Morning (OOMC) post by Debtarheelgirl 08/20/2011

[OKIE OIL MAN] REMEMBER WHAT OUR SAVIOR SAID WITH HIS DYING BREATH-------IT IS FINISHED

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOON YOU CAN LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG AND HAVE A HEARTY LAUGH

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS FINISHED---PERIOD---NUFF SAID!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] THANK GOD NOT ME--I AM ONLY A MESSENGER---NOTHING MORE

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO RV TONIGHT OR OVER WEEKEND

[OKIE OIL MAN] B-DAY ON 24TH--BOY WILL I HAVE EVER HAVE (PAST TENSE) RECEIVED A PRESENT AND A HALF

[OKIE OIL MAN] BGRED-THE BELL HAS ALREADY RUNG

[OKIE OIL MAN] DOC--I AM WIRED AFTER THE INFO I RECEIVED TONIGHT

Okie on another rant:

post-25282-131387528812_thumb.jpg

We shall see...

Cheers!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okie your such an idiot, if its done where is my money??? Where is your money??? You say its done every FLIPPIN day. Enough already. Why is this dummy still allowed to post this non sense???

You ask and I'll attempt a reply..... because the masses ( or at least a part of the Dinar Investors Community) do need him ( and the other self-appointed Gurus).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1