Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi "s new article

gelai64

Shabibi .. Is it enough to replace the Iraqi currency to save it from collapse?

Coming up ... August 25, 2011 ~ Jackson Hole Economic Meeting - Shabibi 2010, hopeful on economy, Jackson Hole ...

Saturday, August 6, 2011 PM - 6th September 1432 - Issue: 8455

In the past years have fallen Iraqi dinar value due to inflation and deterioration caused by economic sanctions imposed on Iraq after the Kuwait war, through the fall of Baghdad in 2003, to turn into a semi massacres day All these factors made the value of the dinar is going down, prompting the central bank in the same year resort to the adoption of a new mechanism to maintain the dinar's exchange rate lies in the development of an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and converted to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, but it was not enough to save the value of their currency collapse, under the terms of the price fall to become a day about 1120 dinars per dollar.

Thus pushing the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to replace the currency Atkhama by deleting three zeros in an attempt to raise the value of the world.

Has announced Shabibi Iraqi Central Bank Governor completing the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

On the other hand, sees the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the fundamental problem in the timing of the single currency only, but the application of the new project will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form is not felt by the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace , and remain only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can conduct his business in the two currencies of any existing and new,'s goods as current price, for example, JD 1000 The customer can give the seller the present paper a class 1000 dinars, as well as be able to give him a coin a new category of one dinar.

In the view of economists that this action is not enough to save the Iraqi dinar from collapse as long as the Iraqi economy is weak currency should always be linked strongly the country's economy, and the best proof of that the United States where the dollar dropped because of debt and faltering economy, and generally coming days will determine, either revalue the Iraqi currency if there is demand for it globally or to depreciate more.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=aren&u=http://www.alarab.qa/mobile/details.php%3FissueId%3D1329%26artid%3D144924

• Upvote 2

Coming up ... August 25, 2011 ~ Jackson Hole Economic Meeting - Shabibi 2010, hopeful on economy, Jackson Hole ...

and generally coming days will determine, either revalue the Iraqi currency if there is demand for it globally or to depreciate more.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=aren&u=http://www.alarab.qa/mobile/details.php%3FissueId%3D1329%26artid%3D144924

coming days.. i like the sound of that B)

ok so what is the difference then

if i have a 1000 dinar note in one hand and a new 1 dinar note in the other and they are both worth the same

IT'S A FREAKIN LOP

and that folks is exactly whats gonna happen

end of story

hey russian huey i see you got banned and made a new account to tell us all how they will LOP!!!! man a sad life you live bro.

well i guess i should sell right???? lol.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

if i have a 1000 dinar note in one hand and a new 1 dinar note in the other and they are both worth the same

IT'S A FREAKIN LOP

end of story

The difference is that after the deletion of the three zreos a 1000IQD note will get 10,100IQD notes in it's place.

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

Wake up for christ sakes.How many time do we have to cover this beat to death subject?

THERE IS NO FREAKING LOP.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If Sabbibi lops the currency, then he's not the smart economist as people have been stating he was. If he does that, then Iraq will lose a lot of investors, and not many people will be interested in doing business there.

The inflation rate would have to be up around 1000% before Shabibi would go to the extream of a lop.

There will be no lop.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1

The difference is that after the deletion of the three zreos a 1000IQD note will get 10,100IQD notes in it's place.

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

Wake up for christ sakes.How many time do we have to cover this beat to death subject?

THERE IS NO FREAKING LOP.

Semper Fi !!!

I like the way you think!!!!! of course I'm army and don't like you guys........ Lol just kidding don't shoot

• Upvote 1

IT'S A FREAKIN LOP

end of story

i would agree IF ..... EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT IN THESE STORYS OR SO CALLED PRESS RELEASES WERE ACCURATE ... BUT THEY ARE NOT ... HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF YOU CAUSED PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED THROUGH THIS INVESTMENT TO SELL OFF THEIR DREAM .. .. YOU KNOW .... BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU .. WHO BELIEVE LIKE YOU BELIEVE .. YOU CAUSED IT .. THEN THIS RVS AND THEY DONT LOP ... OR THEY DONT DO WHAT THEY SAY THEIR GOING TO DO ,,, AND REMOVE ONLY ONE ZERO ..THEY CAN ALWAYS REMOVE ANOTHER ZERO SOME OTHER TIME .. TEN YEARS FROM NOW

REMOVING ONE ZERO AND RVING TO A DOLLAR PER DINAR ..

IM NOT SURE WHAT EXACTLY HAS BEEN PRESENTED FOR APPROVAL... IF THERE ARE ANY OPTIONS FOR APPROVAL

THE ONLY WAY I COULD BE SURE IS IF I SAW WHAT WAS SUBMITTED WITH MY OWN EYES..

BUT YOU BELIEVE IT .. HOW COME ?

• Upvote 2

If Sabbibi lops the currency, then he's not the smart economist as people have been stating he was. If he does that, then Iraq will lose a lot of investors, and not many people will be interested in doing business there.

Interesting point.. They took a guy out of retirement, who used to work for the IMF that has been a highly respected banking official to come in & LOP the currency??

I'm sure they didn't need Shabibi for that..

If they needed him for anything, it would of likely have been to stabilize the inflation rate at low %s.

Which they have done for nearly 5 years and held it stable for 5 years..

But, we sit back & wait & see.

• Upvote 3

I like the way you think!!!!! of course I'm army and don't like you guys........ Lol just kidding don't shoot

Hey Army,it takes us all working as a team to get things done.I'm USMC,my Dad US Army,My Brother USN,Sister USN,My Nephew USMC,My Uncle USAF.We don't have anyone in the USCG.

Thanks for your service.Be Safe.

Semper Fi !!!

nope not sad

I just dont have anything better to do

and i also have a problem with folks getting strung along

and talked into buying lower denoms

or thinking they will get rich off of this

I bought mine in 2004 at 500 to 550 per million

I have nearly doubled my investment

and I dont pay a spread

and I dont buy/sell to/ from dealers

becouse I live and work in Iraq as you know

and that is the only way your going to see any profit on this

dont think for a moment that all the smoke you all are blowing isnt easily dubunked on my end

you dont think the folks who live here know more than you nut jobs

asking your opinion on the dinar is like asking an eskimo what the weather is like in

lebanon

It pains me to see good people get their hopes up over something that isnt going to happen

and if that gets me banned again then so be it

all I have is the truth

Semper Fi

Russian Huey

out

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN FACTURED IN WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS A RISK .. BUT YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY SAYING SOMETHING FACTUALLY .. WHEN THERES NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW ..

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TONE DOWN A KNOTCH AND INCLUDE THE OLE ... IMO .. WITH YOUR POSTS .. YOU KNOW .."IN MY OPINION "..IT WOULS SAVE TENSIONS ON THE BOARDS .... I ALSO BELIEVE THERESA CHANCE WE MAY NOT GET WHAT WE WANT HERE .. BUT I ALSO BELIEVE THERES A CHANCE WE DO ..BUT PRESENT NETHER AS FACT CAUSE I AM NOT PERCETLY SURE AT THIS TIME

• Upvote 2

zero's are added due to inflation thats what inflation is the devaluation of currency

more slices of the same pie

zero's are removed after extreme inflation is under control

less and larger slices of the pie

get it

and they have been telling the world they are going to drop the zero's

and dont go trying the majic math here

the zero's drop across the board

currency and exchange

1 new dinar =1000 old dinar

and

Semper Fi back bro

2nd MAW

retired

Russian Huey

OUT

You have a lot to learn about Iraqi finnance regardless of how long you have been doing this.Why the hell would Iraq/Shabibi want to commit economic suicide.A lop like you describe would colapse the economy of Iraq that it would take decades to recover from not to mention the rest of the world would go in and take over the country along with the IMF and the UNSC.

Semper Fi !!!

nope not sad

I just dont have anything better to do

and i also have a problem with folks getting strung along

and talked into buying lower denoms

or thinking they will get rich off of this

I bought mine in 2004 at 500 to 550 per million

I have nearly doubled my investment

and I dont pay a spread

and I dont buy/sell to/ from dealers

becouse I live and work in Iraq as you know

and that is the only way your going to see any profit on this

dont think for a moment that all the smoke you all are blowing isnt easily dubunked on my end

you dont think the folks who live here know more than you nut jobs

asking your opinion on the dinar is like asking an eskimo what the weather is like in

lebanon

It pains me to see good people get their hopes up over something that isnt going to happen

and if that gets me banned again then so be it

all I have is the truth

Semper Fi

Russian Huey

out

You've been banned? It is not what you say it is how you say it. Just keep in mind, it is all in the presentation. There are several folks here who preach the same sermon as you, and although there are plenty of discussions and disagreements, they are handled in a different manner than insults and spewing anger. Please also note you are basically telling people who not only invested in this, but spent hours and hours researching they are stupid? Besides living and working in Iraq please share with us your factual information. We are all ready to hear it. Because I am the belief that no one really knows what the final outcome will be, no matter where you live or who you know. Do you have some top secret information that you might want to share with us, do you know Shabibi? From the bottom of my heart I wish you the best and I gave you a +1 for contributing your opinion.

• Upvote 3

zero's are added due to inflation thats what inflation is the devaluation of currency

more slices of the same pie

zero's are removed after extreme inflation is under control

less and larger slices of the pie

get it

and they have been telling the world they are going to drop the zero's

and dont go trying the majic math here

the zero's drop across the board

currency and exchange

1 new dinar =1000 old dinar

and

Semper Fi back bro

2nd MAW

retired

Russian Huey

OUT

I don't take speculation advice from anyone who can't spell MAGIC ...So Says................DayTrader-----------OUT

• Upvote 4

IT'S A FREAKIN LOP

end of story

sorry but do you really think that the iraqi's are stupid???they want to have a tradeable currency, lopping is not tradeable so do you see why they would want a rv as bad as we do, they want to move forward with their currency not backwards:lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 4

Sounds like rd to me....

That sucks

Can you tell us what information indicates an RD, please.

IT'S A FREAKIN LOP

end of story

You know, if you removed your head from that orifice, you would get more air and could think more clearly. Try it. Either that or rent a brain for the day and try it out. You might like it. I gives you great freedom!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

IT'S A FREAKIN LOP

end of story

Your one dinar coin or note would still be worth 1000 dinar...the two will coexsist together for a period of time. Its not a LOP! RD is not a bad thing for us, this has been explaned many times! God Bless.