Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi "s new article

gelai64

This looks to me like an Opinion article..............so someone is playing drama queen......what is new about that?

GO RV!

GO Shabbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'behaviorkat',

Good afternoon!

Excellent point and observation of the theme within the article!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Can you tell us what information indicates an RD, please.

deleting three zeros

Delete three zeros = LOP. They've used the same phrase to refer to what Turkey and Brazil did, which was LOP.

The customer can give the seller the present paper a class 1000 dinars, as well as be able to give him a coin a new category of one dinar.

The cusomer can give the seller one of the current 1000 dinar notes, or he can give him one of the new 1 dinar coins. I don't know how it can get any clearer than that.

Delete three zeros = LOP. They've used the same phrase to refer to what Turkey and Brazil did, which was LOP.

The cusomer can give the seller one of the current 1000 dinar notes, or he can give him one of the new 1 dinar coins. I don't know how it can get any clearer than that.

It is not possible for it to get any clearer than how you put it. And it is likely also impossible for anyone who can't understand what you said to ever understand it.

You need to worry about yourself, and let everyone else worry about themselves. It's no money out of your pocket. All that is coming out of Iraq is misinformation to discourage folks from holding any dinars. If they lop the money, then they are not as smart as folks stated they were, and I hope they go into a twenty year civil war for doing that.

Here is my question for you(or anyone else who can answer), why would Iraq want to discourage people from holding any dinars though?

whats iraq going to do with less than 30 billion dinars ?

if the govt wants its citizens to use dinars instead of dollars or other currencys .. dont ya think they should be using them to?

like using them for govt affairs ...

iraqs budget for 2012 is 60 billion united states dollars .. how they gonna do that with a total of less than 30 billion dinars ?..

the iraqi budget is only supposed to equal 20% of iraqi gdp ....

the iraqi population gdp per capita is 4000 us dollars .. 30 million iraqis times 4000 is 120 billion us dollars .. how will they cover that in dinars if they have a 60 billion govt budget , and only 30 billion dinars

why pump a lop .. when its not going to happen ?.. or at least till we know for sure what the details are .... you should know that lots of your currency ends up in other countrys foriegn currency reserves .. and they hold them to give wealth to their own currency ..

what do ya think all those bilateral agreements were about that iraq signed with all those countrys over this past year ?

their going to need alot more dinars than 30 billion ,, that would only give iraq 1000 dinars per capita .. math doesnt lie .. people do ...iraq does about 80 billion just in oil each year now .. they are at 3 million barrels a day ....i hate to ruin the propaganda coming out of iraq .. but it seems to be very clear they are not being truthful

ya cant have it both ways

• Upvote 1

gee I dont know why

maybe its the last seven years that I have lived here

or the fact that I live and work with the people of this contry who have nothing to gain from

pushing dinar

or the fact that I can read some arabic and have the rest translated first hand

hmmmmm maybe thats it

I've lived in the U.S. all my life. I read the newspaper everyday. Bet i could tell you when the economy is gonna get better!

Dude. Give it up. Can't you take a hint? Banned? Furthermore, back up what you're saying versus just spouting off on how you know this and that. You bring zero credibility to your argument. ZERO. You're opinion is just that, an opinion. Sell your dinar. Sell it already since you're so sure. Or maybe your just that kind of person that is so hard up for attention that this is how you go about it. Well, it's working. Again, sell your dinar, then you won't have to worry about the bad decision we've made, and give yourself piece of mind knowing you got out before, (in your mind), you lost out. I encourage you to bring some facts to the forum next time, cos right now you're ranting about nothing. Chao.

• Upvote 1

What I don't understand is that when Iraq had no running water, no electricity, and oil production was very low the dinar appreciated. Now they have some of the first two and apparently a great amount of oil production and they are saying inflation is out of control? It doesn't seem like they have lost or gained anything in unemployment in fact in may be better than it was. This inflation talk sounds fishy!

hey russian huey i see you got banned and made a new account to tell us all how they will LOP!!!! man a sad life you live bro.

well i guess i should sell right???? lol.

We can get banned for not believing that if we spend $1,000 on dinar in a few days we will be millioaires? This isnt the Okie board is it ? I had been considering investing several years back when my nephew come back from Iraq. Last year I was contacted and told it was going to RV and it was going to be big and it may be too late. Well I and some freinds bought then and studdied later. Im pretty sure that was a mistake. The way I figure though , I didnt invest heavy and although I would like to have my money back it wont effect my life so bad that I wont recover. I just think there are a lot of people still being misled.

I guess a fool and his money is soon parted.

I keep reading the same reason you folks do. I hope Im wrong and so do you. If you really were so sure you wouldnt spend so much time on this board .Your hoping this unbelievable , too good to be true thing that going to make rich is real. So do I ! But believe , I dont.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, in my opinion, the CBI is basically going to be on the hook for what is outside of their banks. Currency can be held domestically and traded for foreign currencies. In a sense, it would nearly be necessary for locals using IQD to exchange for foreign currencies if they wish to pay for imports, or visit foreign countries. Imagine if they were not allowed to exchange, well than many would likely lose faith and prefer to use a different currency (like the USD).

So, what is held outside of the CBI would likely need to be considered a liability, regardless whether it is in Iraq or out of Iraq.

Now, if BIW is right, and I believe he is, regarding the likelihood of what has been printed equals maybe anywhere from 7+ trillion. 6.38 were printed initially, and it is obvious year after year currency would need to be printed. With cash transactions being frequent, and people mostly relying on hard currency, the currency goes through quite a bit of use in their extreme environments. So, new currency is very likely, feasible, and within reason has been printed to replace old soiled currency.

So, if that concept holds validity, hey have been printing roughly 3 trillion per year to replace what is used within their own economy. So, to say they hold 30 some trillion as in-use by outside of banks currency would mean they would have to print the 3 trillion, plus additional currency to replace soiled currency. That would seem rather odd if you ask me. Inflation was high due to printing a lot of currency, so why repeat that process, right?

So, Enoch8 uses the 30 some trillion figure which puts them at $26 billion in their domestic currency. A good % likely being held by speculators (You and me). Now, if BIW is correct, We're looking at maybe 7 trillion which would be closer to a value of $6 billion.

Think of that for a second.. $6-26 billion for their domestic currency value. Budgets that run $80 billion, oil revenues that run $80 billion or so (USD dollars) and they only have currency in circulation currently valued anywhere from 6-26 billion dollars?

Even if they were truly on the hook for up to 60 or so (M2 figures) trillion, we're looking at $50 billion. All figures fall short of what they pull in revenue wise within one year, fall short of what they run their budgets at, and likely fall short of how much they import in goods value-wise.

Than, factor in that much is held outside of Iraq, and they're even far shorter.

So.... What does that mean? Expenditures likely rely on the use of trade-able currencies like the USD.

So take from that what you will.... But it it something to think about...

• Upvote 3

if the govt wants its citizens to use dinars instead of dollars or other currencys .. dont ya think they should be using them to?

iraqs budget for 2012 is 60 billion united states dollars .. how they gonna do that with a total of less than 30 billion dinars ?..

the iraqi population gdp per capita is 4000 us dollars .. 30 million iraqis times 4000 is 120 billion us dollars .. how will they cover that in dinars if they have a 60 billion govt budget , and only 30 billion dinars

why pump a lop .. when its not going to happen ?.. or at least till we know for sure what the details are .... you should know that lots of your currency ends up in other countrys foriegn currency reserves .. and they hold them to give wealth to their own currency ..

what do ya think all those bilateral agreements were about that iraq signed with all those countrys over this past year ?

their going to need alot more dinars than 30 billion ,, that would only give iraq 1000 dinars per capita .. math doesnt lie .. people do ...iraq does about 80 billion just in oil each year now .. they are at 3 million barrels a day ....i hate to ruin the propaganda coming out of iraq .. but it seems to be very clear they are not being truthful

I like your Thinking, I,ve heard this before and I agree with what your saying, It also does not support what the lopsters are preaching.

gee I dont know why

maybe its the last seven years that I have lived here

or the fact that I live and work with the people of this contry who have nothing to gain from

pushing dinar

or the fact that I can read some arabic and have the rest translated first hand

hmmmmm maybe thats it

You just sound like a grouch to me.

hmmmm . . . maybe that's it.

Hey bethere1 why dont you just sell all your dinar and take the money and run? Then you can go about your way and not spew your crap to the people! Its apparant you have nothing better to do but stir the pot. So go back to the rock you crawled out from and quit your negative posting. If you try to think positive and look for the good in things you will find what you are looking for. Now go away and shut you pie hole!

Duke Out!

The difference is that after the deletion of the three zreos a 1000IQD note will get 10,100IQD notes in it's place.

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

THERE IS NO LOP

Wake up for christ sakes.How many time do we have to cover this beat to death subject?

THERE IS NO FREAKING LOP.

Semper Fi !!!

I'm not trying to be contentious with you as I admire your passion, but you've misunderstood what they are planning to do. After the introduction of the new currency, your 1000 Dinar note will in fact be equal to a new 1 Dinar note. The will have the same buying power. You will not be getting 1000 new 1 Dinar notes for the 1K note. The issue will be how much they adjust the rate against the USD at the same time. We can still make a descent return and depending on how it actually happens, we may be able to hang on to our IQD and speculate on further increase. But don't be misled into thinking there is a different interpretation of their plans. They are re-denominating. The question is only to what extent they also re-value.

Peace man, not trying to bum you out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You put your own math out here. Now if they are doing 3 million barrels a day at 80$ a barrels X 365 days a year that would be there whole budget to run there country on . So do you think that they are in a giant hurry to RV or RI! They are allready are getting there Budget met!! Not trying to be negative just trying to stay grounded. I have been in this investment for 5 years & do have a few cantacts 1 boots on the ground & 2 high up in US. goverment

You have a lot to learn about Iraqi finnance regardless of how long you have been doing this.Why the hell would Iraq/Shabibi want to commit economic suicide.A lop like you describe would colapse the economy of Iraq that it would take decades to recover from not to mention the rest of the world would go in and take over the country along with the IMF and the UNSC.

Semper Fi !!!

Could you provide some documentation that backs up the above assertions?

IMO, and this isn't directed only at tileman. Many on these boards are formulating their opinions based on misconceptions, as I see many posts such as tileman's.

A lop is no different than a RD, raising zeros, lifting zeros, or removing zeros.....it's all the same.

Additionally, many don't even appear to understand how a re-denomination works. There are plenty of posts on this board already, so I won't go into it, but do suggest everyone should read up on it for themselves rather than taking the interpretations of some unknown poster on a internet forum as gospel.

Finally, FYI, the IMF has already given it's "blessing" to Iraq's plan to re-denominate.

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Could you provide some documentation that backs up the above assertions?

IMO, and this isn't directed only at tileman. Many on these boards are formulating their opinions based on misconceptions, as I see many posts such as tileman's.

A lop is no different than a RD, raising zeros, lifting zeros, or removing zeros.....it's all the same.

Additionally, many don't even appear to understand how a re-denomination works. There are plenty of posts on this board already, so I won't go into it, but do suggest everyone should read up on it for themselves rather than taking the interpretations of some unknown poster on a internet forum as gospel.

Finally, FYI, the IMF has already given it's "blessing" to Iraq's plan to re-denominate.

Yes I can provide a ton of documentation but I'm not going to! I have read every worthwhile document that has come along and passed the information on to others to read and evaluate for themselves.I'm fed up with providing information for people to damn lazy to do their own research and then getting bashed "just for providing that information".My opinion's are based on sound articles that have been backed up with other like articles.You can find a lot of informations at several places,starting with (they won't let me put the site in) web site and looking for the document titled "The Future Of Iraq Project".Then go to the IMF web site and look for documents covering the financal and economic restructure of of Iraq.Next go to the UNSC web site and look through their documents on the rebuilding of the Iraqi economy.There are documents in the CBI web site in the arcives with speechs authered by Shabibi himself that layout the revaluing restructuring of the Central Bank Of Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar.Now,I've just laidout several places for YOU to improve YOUR knowlege of Iraq and the Iraqi economy and the basic timeline it is all working at,NOW USE IT!!

Try curre ncy chat ter dot com

Semper Fi !!!

Edited by tileman1814
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Yes I can provide a ton of documentation but I'm not going to! I have read every worthwhile document that has come along and passed the information on to others to read and evaluate for themselves.I'm fed up with providing information for people to damn lazy to do their own research and then getting bashed "just for providing that information".My opinion's are based on sound articles that have been backed up with other like articles.You can find a lot of informations at several places,starting with (they won't let me put the site in) web site and looking for the document titled "The Future Of Iraq Project".Then go to the IMF web site and look for documents covering the financal and economic restructure of of Iraq.Next go to the UNSC web site and look through their documents on the rebuilding of the Iraqi economy.There are documents in the CBI web site in the arcives with speechs authered by Shabibi himself that layout the revaluing restructuring of the Central Bank Of Iraq and the Iraqi Dinar.Now,I've just laidout several places for YOU to improve YOUR knowlege of Iraq and the Iraqi economy and the basic timeline it is all working at,NOW USE IT!!

Try curre ncy chat ter dot com

Semper Fi !!!

:lol: :lol: Exactly the response I expected.

OK, I give up....I haven't read a damn thing in 7 years......guess I better get started :rolleyes:

BASIC ASPECTS

OF THE CURRENCY

REDENOMINATION

WHAT IS CURRENCY REDENOMINATION?

Currency redenomination is a public policies measure that simplifies the

understanding, use and managing of the national currency through its expression in a

new and smaller equivalent scale. In other words, the currency redenomination consists

of eliminating a specific number of zeroes from the currency, and bringing everything

that is expressed through the national currency to that new monetary scale. It involves

all amounts: prices of goods and services sold in the country, wages and salaries,

savings, pensions, debts, rents, and other payment commitments, exchange rate and

taxes, among others.

For a while, mechanisms are put in place to help citizens establish the

equivalences between the coins and bills of the monetary scale being converted, and the

coins and bills of the new scale, so that people is able to use both monetary

denominations with ease and confidence during the time both coins and bills families

jointly circulate.

In the case of Venezuela, currency redenomination consists in dividing by one

thousand (1,000), or eliminating three zeroes from the national currency, and adapting

that new monetary scale to every amount expressed in bolivares. This measure means

that all prices, wages, pensions and any other social benefit, bonds, taxes, sums in

national currency contained in statements of affaires, or in any other countable

document or credit deed and, in general, any operation or reference in current bolivares,

shall be converted to “bolivares fuertes” by dividing the amounts by one thousand

(1,000).

With the currency redenomination there will be no change in the denomination of

the national currency, which will continue to be the bolivar; but in order to achieve an

easier, more effective and quicker familiarization with the new monetary scale, during a

period of transition the adjective “fuerte” will be added to the word “bolivar”, to make it

“bolivar fuerte”. This denomination will be represented by the symbol “Bs.F.”. For

instance, a 672,000 current bolivares (Bs.) wage, once converted to the new monetary

scale will equal 672.00 bolivares fuertes (Bs.F.). A payment of the electrical service for

23,170 current bolivares (Bs.), will be equal to 23.17 bolivares Fuertes (Bs.F.); a Bs.

1,400 kilogram of corn flour will be equal to Bs.F. 1.40; and a Bs. 900 urban bus fare

will be equal to Bs.F. 0.90. As we can see, in order to get the new monetary scale we

divided by one thousand (1,000), or moved the comma three spots to the left, all the

amounts used on this example:

Bs. 1,000 = Bs.F. 1

The currency redenomination process is part of a larger policy being carried out

by the Executive and by the Central Bank of Venezuela, which goal is to promote the

growth of the economy, the social and economical development of the country, and the

strengthening of the bolivar. In this sense, currency redenomination is an element that

goes hand in hand with the growth and economical stability of the country.

http://www.reconversionbcv.org.ve/englishversion/pdf/fundamentalscurrencyredenomination.pdf

There has been talk of a RD for YEARS, yet people insist it's smoke

Iraq plans to revalue currency

Gulf Daily News - [7/7/2006]

Iraq is considering redenominating the dinar, printing new banknotes to remove inflation-generated zeros from its currency, the finance minister said yesterday.

Senior government and central bank officials have said the proposal has been under consideration for some time to make one new dinar equal to 1,000 current dinars, a move that would bring the currency closer to parity with the US dollar.

Asked about such a suggestion in an interview on Arabiya television, Finance Minister Bayan Jabor said: "This is the ministry's suggestion to the central bank. We think in the long term it will be for the benefit of Iraq."

Jabor said surveys indicated popular support for the move.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=1636

More recently.

Central Bank: the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency has nothing to do public prices or exchange rate

Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:43

A Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Ahmed Ibrihi that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency has nothing to do at the exchange rate and prices."

Ibrihi said in a statement to the Agency all of Iraq [where] on Sunday, said: "Some people imagine that the state wants to influence prices or exchange rates (a reduction or waiver) by the deletion of zeros and this is not true."

He added that "the deletion of zeros nothing to do with price and exchange rate and that the addition of larger groups of the currency does not require the deletion of zeros."

He continued that "it is not expected to convene official in the state to promote a false consciousness about life and the promotion of economic illusions create disorder."

It should be noted that the "plan of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is one of the proposed projects. Emphasizes economists that this project will facilitate cash transactions; because the handling of cash in Iraq is complex; due to the variation in currency exchange between the Iraqi dinar and the U.S. dollar, which could reach the cash transactions to the trillions the require complex calculations to see the results of those transactions in the profit and loss, and others. "

The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country, and start execution of the strategic long-term, specializes in the restructuring of the local currency for the development of the payments system in Iraq.

The "International Monetary Fund calls Iraq a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq, if Iraq's desire to receive the support of the International Fund."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D6Kt%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D4954:2011-06-26-07-43-19%26catid%3D35:2011-04-08-17-24-40%26Itemid%3D2

I have to go out now, but if you would like, later on I can fill several pages with documents and articles relating to a RD.....one thing I'm sure of, no one can tell me I need to do research as I have followed, read and educated myself on all things dinar for 7 years now. Are my conclusions wrong, they could be, but not due to lack of research.

Peace

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 2

:lol: :lol: Exactly the response I expected.

OK, I give up....I haven't read a damn thing in 7 years......guess I better get started :rolleyes:

BASIC ASPECTS

OF THE CURRENCY

REDENOMINATION

WHAT IS CURRENCY REDENOMINATION?

Currency redenomination is a public policies measure that simplifies the

understanding, use and managing of the national currency through its expression in a

new and smaller equivalent scale. In other words, the currency redenomination consists

of eliminating a specific number of zeroes from the currency, and bringing everything

that is expressed through the national currency to that new monetary scale. It involves

all amounts: prices of goods and services sold in the country, wages and salaries,

savings, pensions, debts, rents, and other payment commitments, exchange rate and

taxes, among others.

For a while, mechanisms are put in place to help citizens establish the

equivalences between the coins and bills of the monetary scale being converted, and the

coins and bills of the new scale, so that people is able to use both monetary

denominations with ease and confidence during the time both coins and bills families

jointly circulate.

In the case of Venezuela, currency redenomination consists in dividing by one

thousand (1,000), or eliminating three zeroes from the national currency, and adapting

that new monetary scale to every amount expressed in bolivares. This measure means

that all prices, wages, pensions and any other social benefit, bonds, taxes, sums in

national currency contained in statements of affaires, or in any other countable

document or credit deed and, in general, any operation or reference in current bolivares,

shall be converted to “bolivares fuertes” by dividing the amounts by one thousand

(1,000).

With the currency redenomination there will be no change in the denomination of

the national currency, which will continue to be the bolivar; but in order to achieve an

easier, more effective and quicker familiarization with the new monetary scale, during a

period of transition the adjective “fuerte” will be added to the word “bolivar”, to make it

“bolivar fuerte”. This denomination will be represented by the symbol “Bs.F.”. For

instance, a 672,000 current bolivares (Bs.) wage, once converted to the new monetary

scale will equal 672.00 bolivares fuertes (Bs.F.). A payment of the electrical service for

23,170 current bolivares (Bs.), will be equal to 23.17 bolivares Fuertes (Bs.F.); a Bs.

1,400 kilogram of corn flour will be equal to Bs.F. 1.40; and a Bs. 900 urban bus fare

will be equal to Bs.F. 0.90. As we can see, in order to get the new monetary scale we

divided by one thousand (1,000), or moved the comma three spots to the left, all the

amounts used on this example:

Bs. 1,000 = Bs.F. 1

The currency redenomination process is part of a larger policy being carried out

by the Executive and by the Central Bank of Venezuela, which goal is to promote the

growth of the economy, the social and economical development of the country, and the

strengthening of the bolivar. In this sense, currency redenomination is an element that

goes hand in hand with the growth and economical stability of the country.

http://www.reconversionbcv.org.ve/englishversion/pdf/fundamentalscurrencyredenomination.pdf

There has been talk of a RD for YEARS, yet people insist it's smoke

Gulf Daily News - [7/7/2006]

Iraq is considering redenominating the dinar, printing new banknotes to remove inflation-generated zeros from its currency, the finance minister said yesterday.

Senior government and central bank officials have said the proposal has been under consideration for some time to make one new dinar equal to 1,000 current dinars, a move that would bring the currency closer to parity with the US dollar.

Asked about such a suggestion in an interview on Arabiya television, Finance Minister Bayan Jabor said: "This is the ministry's suggestion to the central bank. We think in the long term it will be for the benefit of Iraq."

Jabor said surveys indicated popular support for the move.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=1636

More recently.

Central Bank: the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency has nothing to do public prices or exchange rate

Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:43

A Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Ahmed Ibrihi that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency has nothing to do at the exchange rate and prices."

Ibrihi said in a statement to the Agency all of Iraq [where] on Sunday, said: "Some people imagine that the state wants to influence prices or exchange rates (a reduction or waiver) by the deletion of zeros and this is not true."

He added that "the deletion of zeros nothing to do with price and exchange rate and that the addition of larger groups of the currency does not require the deletion of zeros."

He continued that "it is not expected to convene official in the state to promote a false consciousness about life and the promotion of economic illusions create disorder."

It should be noted that the "plan of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is one of the proposed projects. Emphasizes economists that this project will facilitate cash transactions; because the handling of cash in Iraq is complex; due to the variation in currency exchange between the Iraqi dinar and the U.S. dollar, which could reach the cash transactions to the trillions the require complex calculations to see the results of those transactions in the profit and loss, and others. "

The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country, and start execution of the strategic long-term, specializes in the restructuring of the local currency for the development of the payments system in Iraq.

The "International Monetary Fund calls Iraq a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq, if Iraq's desire to receive the support of the International Fund."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D6Kt%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D4954:2011-06-26-07-43-19%26catid%3D35:2011-04-08-17-24-40%26Itemid%3D2

I have to go out now, but if you would like, later on I can fill several pages with documents and articles relating to a RD.....one thing I'm sure of, no one can tell me I need to do research as I have followed, read and educated myself on all things dinar for 7 years now. Are my conclusions wrong, they could be, but not due to lack of research.

Peace

Then why the F#$& did you ask in the first place.You picked the wrong person to play a game of wits with.I refuse to be drawn into this petty BullSnot.

Semper Fi !!!

Edited by tileman1814
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

You made the initial statements, and I simply asked for reference to those statements. You are the one slinging the petty BS. You failed, or more accurately, refused to back up what you stated........that tells me all I need to know.

Nuff' said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1