Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Governor of Central Bank: Shabibi Says Raise the Value of the Dinar

Could not be clearer. NOTE: "raising" in this context does not mean "remove." :rolleyes: MAKE IT VALUABLE, SHABIBI! Getter done! Push the button! RV this thing! Go RV! - and all the other shouts.

Raising the rate , and all the time saying lifting the zeros. Its the same thing smart people have been saying all along. 25 dinar will be worth what 25,000 is now. zoreos will be ignored. Now if they raise the value again after that is the only way we will not lose money.

Then again they sell dinar every week. They apparently like american $$$$ . Could they be part of the pumping system?

THEN WHY ISN'T SHABIBI PULLING THE TRIGGER,... I WILL TELL YOU WHY. #1 THE GOI IS NOT FULLY FORMED YES I KNOW ITS 99.8 PERCENT FORMED BUT ITS NOT 100%, AND THEN "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT "THE GOI" IS FORMED. #2 HCL LAW IS NOT PASSED AGAIN ONCE IT IS PASSED "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUCMENT "THE HCL HAS PASSED"..#3 THE ALMIGHTY CHAPTER 7 IS NOT COMPLETED CLEARED AND AGAIN THE BIG "M" HAS TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.. "CHAPTER 7 IS CLEARED" ...THESE ARE THE THREE MAJOR ISSUES THAS HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ALL ALONG AND CONTINUE TO BE THE PROBLEM...SO ONCE THESE ARTICLES ARE CLEARED UP, THEN WE WILL SEE THE RV... LET THE BASHING BEGIN.. :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with what you have said. I don't know too many that can argue.

I do think they are still looking for and pulling in IQD in terrorist's bank accounts and counterfeiters. Until these items are clear, I think it is a large enough issue to hold the RV up. Hey, they just found plenty of IQD during the raid on bin Laden.

• Upvote 1

Isn't a 1000% increase making the dinar more valuable and powerful? 1000% seems to me to be a very substantial increase in the value of a currency.... no?

Lol..Agreed Orchid. Have been afraid to jump in here in fear of being bashed into next week for daring to point out that they maybe talking post RD. Maybe not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Okay, here we go again...

RD is an ABSOLUTE requirement; otherwise, they will never be able to raise the value of the IQD (the lowest current note is 50 Dinar). It is the mechanism that remains a mystery. Will it RV first?... Will it LOP?... Who knows???... They have to raise the value; and they have to be able to support daily transactions with appropriate notes and coinage. It all seems rather simple. It is just the anticipation, and the shroud of mystery, that are driving everyone to hysteria... remain calm... all is well... be patient; and utilize your return on investment however you feel best suits your needs. Maybe it will be 30% maybe it will be 3000%. We will have to wait and see... Peace !!!

Why do I feel like I have become irrelevant?... Have I let my posting numbers fall a little too short?... Maybe I need to start posting every little insignificant thing that pops into my head?... Or maybe I should start berating everyone with an alternative position by posting ad nauseum until everyone who disagrees finally gives up out of exhaustion?...

I realize I haven't been around as much the last few months; but, what happened to all the cooperative researching, discussion and analysis that used to go on around here?... Seems there are fewer and fewer of the seasoned veterans on these days... are you guys still out there?!?!?!?!

Logic and common sense should be prevailing here folks. This is NO place for emotions. With that said, I bid you peace and prosperity.

Oh, and bashers... save it... bashing is irrelevant...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

...and you are.....?

....the only voice of reason....?

Just FYI, MANY of us have contributed peace, calm, and common sense. You're not the only game in town....

;)

Lol..Agreed Orchid. Have been afraid to jump in here in fear of being bashed into next week for daring to point out that they maybe talking post RD. Maybe not.

:lol: :lol: Was mostly tongue in cheek. :lol:

We know..... don't we?

:lol:;)

Edited by BlueOrchid919

THEN WHY ISN'T SHABIBI PULLING THE TRIGGER,... I WILL TELL YOU WHY. #1 THE GOI IS NOT FULLY FORMED YES I KNOW ITS 99.8 PERCENT FORMED BUT ITS NOT 100%, AND THEN "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT "THE GOI" IS FORMED. #2 HCL LAW IS NOT PASSED AGAIN ONCE IT IS PASSED "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUCMENT "THE HCL HAS PASSED"..#3 THE ALMIGHTY CHAPTER 7 IS NOT COMPLETED CLEARED AND AGAIN THE BIG "M" HAS TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.. "CHAPTER 7 IS CLEARED" ...THESE ARE THE THREE MAJOR ISSUES THAS HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ALL ALONG AND CONTINUE TO BE THE PROBLEM...SO ONCE THESE ARTICLES ARE CLEARED UP, THEN WE WILL SEE THE RV... LET THE BASHING BEGIN.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why bash when it's not trash. IMO I think you are right.

When they say "by making the dinar more valuable and powerful" I do not see how a lop can achieve this. This would appear to indicate an upward direction not an equal or lesser one.

'R Veyron',

Good afternoon!

BINGO.......you are the winner for that response!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

...and you are.....?

....the only voice of reason....?

Just FYI, MANY of us have contributed peace, calm, and common sense. You're not the only game in town....

;)

:lol: :lol: Was mostly tongue in cheek. :lol:

We know..... don't we?

:lol:;)

I just can't get over how smart you all, really think you are. Aren't you in the wrong section since all of your panties are all in a LOP?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

shabibi has been talking about it for a long time , even since his talk here at Harvard-well talk is cheap- we want action.NOW. THANK YOU.

I would think a Harvard man would have elevated not only his rhetoric, but his grammar and punctuation.

Edited by Carrello
  • Downvote 1

Governor of Central Bank:

التاريخ: Thursday, January 25 Date: Thursday, January 25

الموضوع: اخبار وتقارير اقتصادية Thread: News and economic reports

ميزانية هذا العام ركزت على زيادة حجم الاستثمار في العراق This year's budget focused on increasing the volume of investment in Iraq

شبكة الإعلام العراقي Iraqi Media Network اوضح الدكتور سنان الشبيبي محافظ البنك المركزي بأن ميزانية هذا العام ميزانية استثمارية لانها ركزت على زيادت حجم الاستثمار. Said Dr. Shabibi Central Bank Governor that the budget for this year's investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada. واكد الشبيبي بأن دور البنك المركزي يتمثل في معالجة الاختلال الذي سينجم عن عملية التنمية التي ستتمخض عن تغييرات في البنية الاقتصادية الارتكازية. Shabibi said that the Central Bank's role is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will come from changes in economic structure are basic. مشيرا الى ان عمل البنك المركزي هو تحقيق التنمية في بيئة نقدية مستقرة من خلال الاهتمام بكل الوسائل والسياسات التي تحقق الاستقرار الاقتصادي واعتدال البيئة السوية ونسبة تضخم معتدل. He pointed out that the Central Bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

وتابع: ان علاقتنا بالميزانية تتعلق بالحفاظ على مواردها، ويتم ذلك عن طريق مكافحة التضخم. He continued that our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, and is done by fighting inflation. مؤكدا بأن البنك قام بالعديد من الاجراءات ومنها رفع سعر صرف الدينار. He stressed that the bank had a number of measures including raising the dinar exchange rate. مشيرا الى ان هذا الاجراء اثر على الميزانية من خلال التأثير على القدرة الشرائية للحكومة، وسيزداد من خلال معالجة التضخم. Indicating that the effect of this action on the budget through the influence on the purchasing power of the government, will increase by addressing inflation. واضاف الشبيبي: ان هذه السياسة ستعمل على زيادة الثقة بالدينار مما سيسحب نوعا من الاموال للقطاع المصرفي وترشيد الانفاق الحكومي لما له من تأثير على التضخم. Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation. منوها الى ان هذا الاجراء يؤدي الى خفض اسعار سلع الاستيراد مثل استيراد القطاع الخاص واستيرادات الحكومة للتنمية التي تأتي من تحويل الدينار العراقي الى دولار. He indicated that this procedure leads to a reduction in import prices of goods such as private sector imports and imports the government's development that comes from the transfer of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar. واضاف بأن هذه السياسة في الوقت الذي تضعف من قدرة الحكومة على شراء الدينار فإنها تقوي الدينارالعراقي الذي تملكه الحكومة. He added that the policy at a time weakens the ability of the government to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government. مشيرا الى ان البنك يريد وسيلة تؤثر على السياسة الاقتصادية والنقدية من خلال جعل الدينار ذا قيمة وقوة. He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.

There was no Year posted for this article, but the closest "Thursday" January 25th I could find was in 2007. laugh.gif

-

• Upvote 1

(Iraqi Media Network) Said Dr. Shabibi central bank governor that this year’s budget an investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the role of the central bank is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will result from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the central bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued: our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, is done by combating inflation. Stressing that the bank had several measures including raising the dinar exchange rate.

He pointed out that the impact of this action on the budget through the impact on the purchasing power of government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this action will lead to a reduction in prices of import goods such as private sector imports and the import of the government’s development that comes from converting the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that this policy at the time weakens the government’s ability to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government. He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.

http://www.imnsr.com/Economy.aspx

I love reading articles like this one. If Shabibi can just keep prodding at them, we might see this done soon!