Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Governor of Central Bank: Shabibi Says Raise the Value of the Dinar

THEN WHY ISN'T SHABIBI PULLING THE TRIGGER,... I WILL TELL YOU WHY. #1 THE GOI IS NOT FULLY FORMED YES I KNOW ITS 99.8 PERCENT FORMED BUT ITS NOT 100%, AND THEN "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT "THE GOI" IS FORMED. #2 HCL LAW IS NOT PASSED AGAIN ONCE IT IS PASSED "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUCMENT "THE HCL HAS PASSED"..#3 THE ALMIGHTY CHAPTER 7 IS NOT COMPLETED CLEARED AND AGAIN THE BIG "M" HAS TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.. "CHAPTER 7 IS CLEARED" ...THESE ARE THE THREE MAJOR ISSUES THAS HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ALL ALONE AND CONTINUE TO BE THE PROBLEM...SO ONCE THESE ARTICLES ARE CLEARED UP, THEN WE WILL SEE THE RV... LET THE BASHING BEGIN.. :lol::lol::lol:

Why bash ur opinion and what I believe to be true as well-well done

• Upvote 3

like i said yestrday the 2012 budget wil have the bearing to adjust the new exchange rate. Shabbs keeps mentioning the budget. Makes perfecct sense if they start working on the 2012 budget in sepetemer they need to know and adjst the new exchang rate. We are not far off people hang on tight. The value wil rise. Shabbs is laying it out for us.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

THEN WHY ISN'T SHABIBI PULLING THE TRIGGER,... I WILL TELL YOU WHY. #1 THE GOI IS NOT FULLY FORMED YES I KNOW ITS 99.8 PERCENT FORMED BUT ITS NOT 100%, AND THEN "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT "THE GOI" IS FORMED. #2 HCL LAW IS NOT PASSED AGAIN ONCE IT IS PASSED "M" HAS TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUCMENT "THE HCL HAS PASSED"..#3 THE ALMIGHTY CHAPTER 7 IS NOT COMPLETED CLEARED AND AGAIN THE BIG "M" HAS TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.. "CHAPTER 7 IS CLEARED" ...THESE ARE THE THREE MAJOR ISSUES THAS HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM ALL ALONE AND CONTINUE TO BE THE PROBLEM...SO ONCE THESE ARTICLES ARE CLEARED UP, THEN WE WILL SEE THE RV... LET THE BASHING BEGIN.. :lol::lol::lol:

Mrref WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US!! ENOUGH WITH THE ALL CAPS!! LOL JK have a good day my friend, and take a deep breath your making me nervous :):lol:

• Upvote 1

Read the article mrref it does'nt say it's going to happen.

NO JOKE, I'M JUST PUTTING IN MY OPINION WHY THE RV IS NOT HAPPENING READ MY POST...

Mrref WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US!! ENOUGH WITH THE ALL CAPS!! LOL JK have a good day my friend, and take a deep breath your making me nervous :):lol:

DEAR MR DVR1804 I'M NOT YELLING AT ANYONE THATS JUST MY WAY OF TYPING, WHY IS IT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TYPES IN CAPS THEY THINK SOMEONE IS YELLING, IS THAT WRITTEN SOMEWHERE, THAT TYPING IN CAPS IS YELLING IF SO PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME AND I WILL STOP TYPING IN CAPS, YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

DEAR MR DVR1804 I'M NOT YELLING AT ANYONE THATS JUST MY WAY OF TYPING, WHY IS IT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TYPES IN CAPS THEY THINK SOMEONE IS YELLING, IS THAT WRITTEN SOMEWHERE, THAT TYPING IN CAPS IS YELLING IF SO PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME AND I WILL STOP TYPING IN CAPS, YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.. :lol::lol:

Mr. 'mrref',

Good morning!

Please see below ref: Typing Etiquette: (Especially # Typing in ALL CAPS)

101 Email Etiquette Tips- http://www.101emailetiquettetips.com/

It is important that whether for business or personal use that you follow the basics of email etiquette. This document covers for you the top tips for email etiquette that everyone needs to be aware of and follow. By doing so you will be a joy to communicate with while being perceived as a caring and intelligent human being.

Sending Emails

Make sure your e-mail includes a courteous greeting and closing. Helps to make your e-mail not seem demanding or terse.

Address your contact with the appropriate level of formality and make sure you spelled their name correctly.

Spell check - emails with typos are simply not taken as seriously.

Read your email out loud to ensure the tone is that which you desire. Try to avoid relying on formatting for emphasis; rather choose the words that reflect your meaning instead. A

few additions of the words "please" and "thank you" go a long way!

Be sure you are including all relevant details or information necessary to understand your request or point of view. Generalities can many times causing confusion and

unnecessary back and forths.

Are you using proper sentence structure? First word capitalized with appropriate punctuation? Multiple instances of !!! or ??? are perceived as rude or condescending.

If your email is emotionally charged, walk away from the computer and wait to reply. Review the Sender's email again so that you are sure you are not reading anything into the email that simply isn't there.

If sending attachments, did you ask first when would be the best time to send? Did you check file size to make sure you don't fill the other side's inbox causing all subsequent e-mail to bounce?

Refrain from using the Reply to All feature to give your opinion to those who may not be interested. In most cases replying to the Sender alone is your best course of action.

Make one last check that the address or addresses in the To: field are those you wish to send your reply to.

Be sure your name is reflected properly in the From: field. Jane A. Doe (not jane, jane doe or JANE DOE).

Type in complete sentences. To type random phrases or cryptic thoughts does not lend to clear communication.

Never assume the intent of an email. If you are not sure -- ask so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.

Just because someone doesn't ask for a response doesn't mean you ignore them. Always acknowledge emails from those you know in a timely manner.

Be sure the Subject: field accurately reflects the content of your email.

Don't hesitate to say thank you, how are you, or appreciate your help!

Keep emails brief and to the point. Save long conversations for the old fashioned telephone.

Always end your emails with "Thank you," "Sincerely," "Take it easy," "Best regards" - something!

Formatting Emails

Do not type in all caps. That's yelling or reflects shouting emphasis. If you bold your type, know you are bolding your statement and it will be taken that way by the other side - X10!

Do not use patterned backgrounds. Makes your email harder to read.

Stay away from fancy-schmancy fonts -- only the standard fonts are on all computers.

Use emoticons sparingly to ensure your tone and intent are clear.

Typing your emails in all small case gives the perception of lack of education or laziness.

Refrain from using multiple font colors in one email. It makes your email harder to view and can add to your intent being misinterpreted.

Use formatting sparingly. Instead try to rely on choosing the most accurate words possible to reflect your tone and avoid misunderstandings in the process.

Email Attachments

When sending large attachments, always "zip" or compress them before sending.

Never send large attachments without notice! Always ask what would be the best time to send them first.

Learn how to resample or resize graphics to about 600 pixels in width before attaching them to an email. This will greatly reduce download time.

Never open an attachment from someone you don't know.

Be sure your virus, adware and spyware programs are up to date and include scanning of your emails and attachments both incoming and outgoing.

It is better to spread multiple attachments over several emails rather than attaching them all to one email to avoid clogging the pipeline.

Make sure the other side has the same software as you before sending attachments or they may not be able to open your attachment. Use PDF when possible.

To, From, CC, BCc, RR, Subject:

Only use Cc: when it is important for those you Cc: to know about the contents of the email. Overuse can cause your emails to be ignored.

Don't use Return Receipt (RR) on every single email. Doing so is viewed as intrusive, annoying and can be declined by the other side anyway.

Include addresses in the To: field for those who you would like a response from.

Include addresses in the Cc: field for those who you are just FYI'ing.

Make sure your name is displayed properly in the From: field.

Remove addresses from the To:, CC; and BCc: field that don't need to see your reply.

Always include a brief Subject. No subject can get your email flagged as spam.

Think about your motives when adding addresses to To:, CC:, BCc. Use your discretion.

Never expose your friend's or contact's email address to strangers by listing them all in the To: field. Use BCc:!

Make sure when using BCc: that your intentions are proper. To send BCc: copies to others as a way of talking behind someone's back is inconsiderate.

I hope this helps!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

NO JOKE, I'M JUST PUTTING IN MY OPINION WHY THE RV IS NOT HAPPENING READ MY POST...

I agree it's a stupid rule. When someone types everything in caps, I don't feel yelled at. But if only a few words are in caps, that's ANOTHER STORY! So Says..........DayTrader

Hmmm. I would periodically type certain words in caps to emphasize a particular word or words. Now i know that I have tourettes due to internet etiquette. HEY. S%$#. A$$. FYI, i have a friend that has tourettes, so i guess that makes it okay by proxy, right? Oh, and i now have it too, so all good! C'mo RV. HEY.

He continued: our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, is done by combating inflation. Stressing that the bank had several measures including raising the dinar exchange rate.

This is true but it is also stated in the CBI country report Page 11 Chapter 15 That is not the intended first measure they plan to take. Instead they want to keep the value of the Dinar where it is for now to keep the inflation as moderated as they possbily can.

BUT it is also stated in the same chapter that the inflation control and the LOW value of the dinar do NOT go hand in hand. What I get from that is that the Dinar could maintain a higher exchange rate and inflation would stay the same. However I think the journey from 1170 to $1(oh god! oh god! please!! :P ) would generate the instability of inflation. So until Iraq is on its feet putting bread on its own table and KEEPING IT THAT WAY, It is from how they determine the situation, too risky to change the value unless nothing else works.

I also want to note that when the country report was issued, I beleive that inflation was at 5.5% or around there. Now it has reached 6.12% but it was around 18% when it seems they decided to gradually lower the rate to where it is today and the in turn stablized the inflation, at least thats what the report states in its charts.

hope i make some kind of sense :huh:

Guys and gals - the plans are layed out. Shabooboo is telling us what will happen WHEN the last few things are accomplished. This is an article to calm some nerves. He isn't saying the exchange rate will stay crappy. Lets leave it like this and not worry about the caps. This is a great article so lets just be happy with this. OKAYYYYYYY????<---I didn't scream this..I just whispered it loudly. :lol:

This is true but it is also stated in the CBI country report Page 11 Chapter 15 That is not the intended first measure they plan to take. Instead they want to keep the value of the Dinar where it is for now to keep the inflation as moderated as they possbily can.

BUT it is also stated in the same chapter that the inflation control and the LOW value of the dinar do NOT go hand in hand. What I get from that is that the Dinar could maintain a higher exchange rate and inflation would stay the same. However I think the journey from 1170 to $1(oh god! oh god! please!! :P ) would generate the instability of inflation. So until Iraq is on its feet putting bread on its own table and KEEPING IT THAT WAY, It is from how they determine the situation, too risky to change the value unless nothing else works.

I also want to note that when the country report was issued, I beleive that inflation was at 5.5% or around there. Now it has reached 6.12% but it was around 18% when it seems they decided to gradually lower the rate to where it is today and the in turn stablized the inflation, at least thats what the report states in its charts.

hope i make some kind of sense :huh:

Excellent info...thats the stuff I hope other people do because I get sometimes lazy to look up the percentages. Thank you for that.

• Upvote 2

Internet etiquette.. all caps is shouting (fyi)

THANKS K98 I GUESS ITS JUST A HABIT, I'M A POLICE OFFICER AND WE DO ALL OF OUR REPORTS IN CAPS :lol::)

Mr. 'mrref',

Good morning!

Please see below ref: Typing Etiquette: (Especially # Typing in ALL CAPS)

101 Email Etiquette Tips- http://www.101emailetiquettetips.com/

It is important that whether for business or personal use that you follow the basics of email etiquette. This document covers for you the top tips for email etiquette that everyone needs to be aware of and follow. By doing so you will be a joy to communicate with while being perceived as a caring and intelligent human being.

Sending Emails

Make sure your e-mail includes a courteous greeting and closing. Helps to make your e-mail not seem demanding or terse.

Address your contact with the appropriate level of formality and make sure you spelled their name correctly.

Spell check - emails with typos are simply not taken as seriously.

Read your email out loud to ensure the tone is that which you desire. Try to avoid relying on formatting for emphasis; rather choose the words that reflect your meaning instead. A

few additions of the words "please" and "thank you" go a long way!

Be sure you are including all relevant details or information necessary to understand your request or point of view. Generalities can many times causing confusion and

unnecessary back and forths.

Are you using proper sentence structure? First word capitalized with appropriate punctuation? Multiple instances of !!! or ??? are perceived as rude or condescending.

If your email is emotionally charged, walk away from the computer and wait to reply. Review the Sender's email again so that you are sure you are not reading anything into the email that simply isn't there.

If sending attachments, did you ask first when would be the best time to send? Did you check file size to make sure you don't fill the other side's inbox causing all subsequent e-mail to bounce?

Refrain from using the Reply to All feature to give your opinion to those who may not be interested. In most cases replying to the Sender alone is your best course of action.

Make one last check that the address or addresses in the To: field are those you wish to send your reply to.

Be sure your name is reflected properly in the From: field. Jane A. Doe (not jane, jane doe or JANE DOE).

Type in complete sentences. To type random phrases or cryptic thoughts does not lend to clear communication.

Never assume the intent of an email. If you are not sure -- ask so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.

Just because someone doesn't ask for a response doesn't mean you ignore them. Always acknowledge emails from those you know in a timely manner.

Be sure the Subject: field accurately reflects the content of your email.

Don't hesitate to say thank you, how are you, or appreciate your help!

Keep emails brief and to the point. Save long conversations for the old fashioned telephone.

Always end your emails with "Thank you," "Sincerely," "Take it easy," "Best regards" - something!

Formatting Emails

Do not type in all caps. That's yelling or reflects shouting emphasis. If you bold your type, know you are bolding your statement and it will be taken that way by the other side - X10!

Do not use patterned backgrounds. Makes your email harder to read.

Stay away from fancy-schmancy fonts -- only the standard fonts are on all computers.

Use emoticons sparingly to ensure your tone and intent are clear.

Typing your emails in all small case gives the perception of lack of education or laziness.

Refrain from using multiple font colors in one email. It makes your email harder to view and can add to your intent being misinterpreted.

Use formatting sparingly. Instead try to rely on choosing the most accurate words possible to reflect your tone and avoid misunderstandings in the process.

Email Attachments

When sending large attachments, always "zip" or compress them before sending.

Never send large attachments without notice! Always ask what would be the best time to send them first.

Learn how to resample or resize graphics to about 600 pixels in width before attaching them to an email. This will greatly reduce download time.

Never open an attachment from someone you don't know.

Be sure your virus, adware and spyware programs are up to date and include scanning of your emails and attachments both incoming and outgoing.

It is better to spread multiple attachments over several emails rather than attaching them all to one email to avoid clogging the pipeline.

Make sure the other side has the same software as you before sending attachments or they may not be able to open your attachment. Use PDF when possible.

To, From, CC, BCc, RR, Subject:

Only use Cc: when it is important for those you Cc: to know about the contents of the email. Overuse can cause your emails to be ignored.

Don't use Return Receipt (RR) on every single email. Doing so is viewed as intrusive, annoying and can be declined by the other side anyway.

Include addresses in the To: field for those who you would like a response from.

Include addresses in the Cc: field for those who you are just FYI'ing.

Make sure your name is displayed properly in the From: field.

Remove addresses from the To:, CC; and BCc: field that don't need to see your reply.

Always include a brief Subject. No subject can get your email flagged as spam.

Think about your motives when adding addresses to To:, CC:, BCc. Use your discretion.

Never expose your friend's or contact's email address to strangers by listing them all in the To: field. Use BCc:!

Make sure when using BCc: that your intentions are proper. To send BCc: copies to others as a way of talking behind someone's back is inconsiderate.

I hope this helps!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

thank you :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really like this part ... Quote: "He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful." end quote] Do tell!!! sleep.gif

In cards that would be known as a "tell"... it is the equivalent of blinking in a no blinking match! Huh! We win!!! eyebrows.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif