Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor of a Bank that is preparing for the RV..in Wisconsin!

Nothing-Ventured

The Call Squad. Now there's a reliable source for ya. Didn't realize they're into rumtel and coke these days....

Usually I am with ya, but I think that is a little unfair in this case. Yes they do belive the HCL and Erbil are done (which I am aware most don't), but I wouldn't say they are unreliable. They just have a different interpretation of the articles I guess. In any case, the statement in question was made by some guy who apparently lives in Wisconsin and runs a dinar "group" (as he calls it) there. The only thing he really said was that his particular bank has a DeLaRue machine and is ready when and if the Dinar revalues. This needs a little context however. The conversation was about that document that came out where someone in Wisconsin had said that people would only be able to cash in in Iraq and people were giving their reasons why they think this is false. The main reason given was that most places who sell (or sold) Dinar made their cash in plans known when people bought their Dinar. Then some discussion on class action suits evolved and that is when this man from Wisconsin chimed in with his "bank info".

ok these guys have calls lasting for hours? i have heard of them never listened. my question is what do they gain out of these calls? are they doing these calls just for dinar investors info? are they doing it out of the goodness of their heart? i mean come on who has that kind of time to listen to a call about dinar? or better yet who has that kind of time to prepare for these calls? you can pretty much sum it up in an hour maybe less. there isn't that much dinar related news to take hours to go over. what else do they try to sell you on these conf calls?

They don't sell anything. Most nights the real "info" lasts about an hour and then the other 4 hours are eaten up by yahoos calling in and asking the same questions over and over and over and getting them answered over and over and over. Once in a while someone comes on and asks a new question or starts a new topic or reads a good article they found but most people who do their own due diligence (the people here) can probably stop listening after about the first hour. That being said, there are times where the questions are good and there are times where a special topic is presented (wealth management, taxes, foreclosures, etc.) and there are also times where special guests are on (attorneys, CPA's, Ty from Dinar Banker) but they announce those ahead of time so you know when to kep listening rather than hanging up when the questioning starts.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for clarifying acceb. Appreciated.

My point was that too many rely on TCS as being factual. They are not. Every call I have listened to, and I've listened to most since they began, have inaccuracies. Taking comments out of context, as you say the above comment was, implies there is some level of validity simply because TCS was the source.

I know many like TCS and believe them wholeheartedly, but they also need to know that not all that comes from those calls is correct. They 'spin' the news articles in ways that makes MY head spin. If the articles were read at face value, instead of spinning their own interpretation of them, there would be FAR more accuracy from their calls.

I will agree though that their calls are FAR better than any others I've listened to in the past several weeks. I just wish they would stick to the news rather than try to reinvent it.

;)

i call b.s. anymore stories about banks and de la rue machines are junk. a de la rue machine is basically a money counting machine that can also verify the authenticity of bills. a bank can have a de la rue machine to count us currency as well. also there is no training involved in using one of those machines. you place the bills in and it counts them and gives you a led read out of the total. just search youtube for de la rue or look on their website. whenever a story comes out about a local bank getting one of these exotic "dinar counting" machines that does not mean the rv is going to happen soon. thats what the pumpers want you to believe.

Thanks for clarifying acceb. Appreciated.

My point was that too many rely on TCS as being factual. They are not. Every call I have listened to, and I've listened to most since they began, have inaccuracies. Taking comments out of context, as you say the above comment was, implies there is some level of validity simply because TCS was the source.

I know many like TCS and believe them wholeheartedly, but they also need to know that not all that comes from those calls is correct. They 'spin' the news articles in ways that makes MY head spin. If the articles were read at face value, instead of spinning their own interpretation of them, there would be FAR more accuracy from their calls.

I will agree though that their calls are FAR better than any others I've listened to in the past several weeks. I just wish they would stick to the news rather than try to reinvent it.

;)

I agree with you there. Even though I do listen to them and I do like them, I have noticed that as time goes on there is much more conjecture on that call than there once was. I am wondering if this is due to the fact that there is just so much information out there that it is more or less inevitable. I do wish they would post that dang article I have been trying to find for a few days because I wanted you to read it and tell me what you thought of it. Some guy named Jason read it but that is the last I heard of it.

I agree with you there. Even though I do listen to them and I do like them, I have noticed that as time goes on there is much more conjecture on that call than there once was. I am wondering if this is due to the fact that there is just so much information out there that it is more or less inevitable. I do wish they would post that dang article I have been trying to find for a few days because I wanted you to read it and tell me what you thought of it. Some guy named Jason read it but that is the last I heard of it.

If you give me some context from it, I may be able to so a search for it. I've gotten pretty good at searches over the years, since it's been a huge part of my dissertation. Another reason why I've shied away from Guruville....my searches refuted everything they say.

PS: still working on the Shabibi transcript. Should have it by next week some time.

If you give me some context from it, I may be able to so a search for it. I've gotten pretty good at searches over the years, since it's been a huge part of my dissertation. Another reason why I've shied away from Guruville....my searches refuted everything they say.

PS: still working on the Shabibi transcript. Should have it by next week some time.

There was an article that a guy named Jason read that was related to the bombings a few days ago (the suicide bombs in cars near major city buildings etc.) and it basically said that Maliki or Sadyr (not sure which) said that it was America who was arranging the bombings so that they could stay in Iraq.

Buried within this article there was a quote that was attributed to Obeidi but it listed him as the "newly appointed minister of defense"

There was an article that a guy named Jason read that was related to the bombings a few days ago (the suicide bombs in cars near major city buildings etc.) and it basically said that Maliki or Sadyr (not sure which) said that it was America who was arranging the bombings so that they could stay in Iraq.

Buried within this article there was a quote that was attributed to Obeidi but it listed him as the "newly appointed minister of defense"

I can find nothing along those lines. What I DID find though was where Obeidi was rejected/withdrawn as a candidate for Min Defense back on March 28th: http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/8/228021/. And again categorically denied as a candidate on May 21: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php%3Fid%3D21184. Yes this one dated July 8 states Maliki would accept Obeidi as candidate: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=80587&qpid=629506.

This is the closest I could find on Sadr's claims: http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=259880. It is the ONLY news article within the last week that blames the US for the bombings.

Hope this helps. Was a quick find. :D