Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor of a Bank that is preparing for the RV..in Wisconsin!

Nothing-Ventured

Hi..!

I am listening to the Call Squads 8-18-11 call, and at about 200:00 minute mark, a caller comes on to report that there is a Bank in Wisconsin that has purchased a De La Rue machine, and has been training their employees on how to care for people that will be cashing in after the RV. He also wanted to share this information to debunk that article which came out that said you couldn’t cash out in that state! I found what he said to be very refreshing...and he sounds VERY genuine! I would hope that there are other banks in the USA that are preparing for the RV as well. I think this would be a good topic to research..!

I love the Call Squad calls, and have to admit, this is the first time I have been able to endure listening for any length of time....they are so lo–oong!

Hope this little Nugget blesses a few of you today :woot:

Oh...here is the link:

http://www.another site.com/

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

yeah..I know! Their calls are good, but often last for up to 5 hours.......whew! However, the last 4 hours or so are question and answer time.

Do they do these calls every day? :blink::blink::blink:

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to post :D

Edited by Kimberlye

Do they do these calls every day? :blink::blink::blink:

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to post :D

Hi'ya Kimberlye! You are welcome...and thank you for the encouragement :wub:

From what I understand, the Squad's first 50 calls, or so were 7 days a week..eek! Now they take off Friday and Saturdays, then resume on Sunday night. Now that's dedication, I know I couldn't do that ^_^

• Upvote 1

yeah..I know! Their calls are good, but often last for up to 5 hours.......whew! However, the last 4 hours or so are question and answer time.

ok these guys have calls lasting for hours? i have heard of them never listened. my question is what do they gain out of these calls? are they doing these calls just for dinar investors info? are they doing it out of the goodness of their heart? i mean come on who has that kind of time to listen to a call about dinar? or better yet who has that kind of time to prepare for these calls? you can pretty much sum it up in an hour maybe less. there isn't that much dinar related news to take hours to go over. what else do they try to sell you on these conf calls?