Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling special report

Spud

So what he's saying is that the bill with 5-6 security features will not be as much as the notes with 1-2 security features? Hello McFly...they are going to reprint the entire spectrum...remove the current lower demons and make the current 50 worth .05 dinar...500= 0.50 dinar...25,000=25 dinar. Its moving the decimal three places...idiot...not removing the bills with three zeros only...what a goof.

• Upvote 2

Maybe you should start your own show then and throw your opinions out and listen to others bash you? Have you listened to his shows? He does 2 to 3 per day. You might not agree but it doesn't make him wrong or an idiot. I don't agree with many of your statements, but I realize they are simply your opinion. I think his statements are reasonable and there is validity behind his thoughts. He isn't just making stuff up without a reasonable argument.

If I was involved with selling dinar, I probly would lol....cause its obvious that a lot of people will follow someone and take their advice when they repeatedly tell people what they want to hear.

But since a lot of people would get heartbroken and upset since I don't sugar coat things, I wouldn't make as much money as some of these other guys so it would be a waste! LOL

And for the record, some of the things he says does make him an idkiot and that's not an opinion, because he is truely wrong about some of the stuff he says that is easily verified which tells me if he took 5 minutes to actually look up some of the crap he says, he would also agree he is an idiot....

The ones that sit here and defend him are the ones that don't take the time to figure out what's truthful and what's not.....they just prefer to be spoonfed whatever sounds good

• Upvote 4

To all the nay sayers I ask why? Breitling has repeatedly stated HIS beleif is that there will be a RV and all notes with three 0's must be turned in at that rate and there will be a time limit to do so. He also states that by having a Warka account you can purchase Dinar at a cheaper price. ( I guess he owns Warka too ha? ) The main concept that he has is do your homework and if you come up to the same conclusion that he has after the RV the dinar will rise and only if you have lower denoms or virtual dinars will you benefit from this rise. I don't know but that kind of makes sense to me but maybe I'm not as STUPID as some of you. I listen to his broadcasts and find they are the best most informative out there but I guess you have to have a brain to be able to think on your own. JUST MY CENTS WORTH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To all the nay sayers I ask why? Breitling has repeatedly stated HIS beleif is that there will be a RV and all notes with three 0's must be turned in at that rate and there will be a time limit to do so. He also states that by having a Warka account you can purchase Dinar at a cheaper price. ( I guess he owns Warka too ha? ) The main concept that he has is do your homework and if you come up to the same conclusion that he has after the RV the dinar will rise and only if you have lower denoms or virtual dinars will you benefit from this rise. I don't know but that kind of makes sense to me but maybe I'm not as STUPID as some of you. I listen to his broadcasts and find they are the best most informative out there but I guess you have to have a brain to be able to think on your own. JUST MY CENTS WORTH

Good morning captain, you are right on with your post! I'm glad that there is alot of us that can see how Breitling makes sense. I'm with you on your post. I listen to him daily and I believe what you just said was one of his recent audios and that's the same way I understood it as well. Keep thinks no one wants to hear the truth but the truth is he is narrow minded and he won't open his eyes to other possible thoughts other than his own.

Maybe he only makes sense because you two believe that there will be a time limit on exchange? Let me expand on this for a moment because this is another false "fact" being spread by him and others......

The ONLY time ever that a country puts a time limit on exchanging currency is when they RD\LOP zeros and change the ENTIRE currency line up which in this case IF it happens the small denoms will also be no good and will have to be exchanged....

If there is a straight up RV, there would be no need to "remove the zeros" as those bills will become impractical as the value rises and new bills are introduced.....just as the larger bills in the US made their way out of the hands of the citizens and back into the banks but guess what? There was no time limit on those being exchanged and they are still valid today....

This plan of removing the zeros is NOT just removing the larger bills from circulation like we all have been told and that we would all like to believe.....its removing the whole currency and replacing with a new one which is why its been in the books for YEARS planning every ste because its not a easy task and could be damaging to the economy if not done right.....

Should I keep going or do you understand what I'm getting at? I'm not trying to come down on you all or push my beliefs on you, just telling you how it is and how those things work after doing countless hours of actual research on the subject and it annoys me that people like breitling are telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth, and since its all unicorns and flowers no one feels the need to verify any of this stuff for themselves cause it makes them feel reassured about their purchase.....

• Upvote 1

Breitling is a turd.....tryin to pump people to buy the lower denoms cause they charge out the arse for them......that is a scam! Don't buy into his BS.......

Thanks.

At this point I would not complain if I got a nickel. Anything is better then the dreaded LOP.

My sentiments exactly and it only makes sense.

Hay why don't you too email Breitling and settle your differences in opinion once and for all. I mean obviously you both have a bias opinion that he has no clue what he is talking about and I myself would take the challenge but your intelligence levels far out seed mine for sure. lol Two pees in a pod

Mont...i think you are reading way to much into my post...I actually enjoy Breitling, like i said when im having a down day on this investment i like to listen to him.....i dont know if he's a pumper and to be honest i really dont care...IMO it appears he does his homework and gives us his best interpretation of the same articles we read....Bondlady and Adam do the same...i dont have any "difference" with Breitling, i like to hear the passion he has for this investment, whether or not he will infact be correct one day, well that remains to be seen...i can only pray he is...Hope that clears it up for you Mr. Mont....Happy Saturday my DV friends, and as always GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

I've been told that only the large denoms with three zeros are the ones that are going to RV, and the lower denom notes will not be accepted. That is because the lower denomination notes only have 1-2 security features and are the most widley counterfieted denoms...because they have minimun security features.

If I was involved with selling dinar, I probly would lol....cause its obvious that a lot of people will follow someone and take their advice when they repeatedly tell people what they want to hear.

But since a lot of people would get heartbroken and upset since I don't sugar coat things, I wouldn't make as much money as some of these other guys so it would be a waste! LOL

And for the record, some of the things he says does make him an idkiot and that's not an opinion, because he is truely wrong about some of the stuff he says that is easily verified which tells me if he took 5 minutes to actually look up some of the crap he says, he would also agree he is an idiot....

The ones that sit here and defend him are the ones that don't take the time to figure out what's truthful and what's not.....they just prefer to be spoonfed whatever sounds good

If you have proof that Breitling is wrong on some issues, will you please post some links that help you make your point?

This group so divided. If you want to say that some one is wrong and you have proof of it, cough it up!

People keep saying newbies beware, it seem like most of the people that are listening to breitling are past the newbie phase.

Sonny1 was here saying that he knows the guy and that he is an idiot. Im glad he spoke up, but he didn't really give us a reason why. We all know the B H guys had a nice little visit, but that's all. Does any here know what they have been charged with. As far as I have heard Breitling is not under any investigation. Dinarck my have a point about your Warka account, will it the amount in there be adjusted if it does LOP? I don't think we will know untill it happens.

So please if you have info that goes against what Breitling is saying, please make a post with links to the source. Help educate all of us here. Don't expect everyone to just take your word for it.

Edited by Spud

right on spud most of these mental midgets can only crytasize and aren't open to discussion unless you follow their opinion

HIGH 5!

Most here have come to not trust DD, but as he would say.....

Go truth! Go information! Go RV!

If you have proof that Breitling is wrong on some issues, will you please post some links that help you make your point?

This group so divided. If you want to say that some one is wrong and you have proof of it, cough it up!

People keep saying newbies beware, it seem like most of the people that are listening to breitling are past the newbie phase.

Sonny1 was here saying that he knows the guy and that he is an idiot. Im glad he spoke up, but he didn't really give us a reason why. We all know the B H guys had a nice little visit, but that's all. Does any here know what they have been charged with. As far as I have heard Breitling is not under any investigation. Dinarck my have a point about your Warka account, will it the amount in there be adjusted if it does LOP? I don't think we will know untill it happens.

So please if you have info that goes against what Breitling is saying, please make a post with links to the source. Help educate all of us here. Don't expect everyone to just take your word for it.

Google is your friend......sorry I don't have the time to teach everyone but its really not hard to find this kind of info....some of the stuff I do have saved but I don't have internet set up yet in my new place so I can't help you today!

Fyii dinarck is spot on about the warka accounts......no one is safe from a lop whether you have physical or electronic....its all affected....they even stated during the first exchange there was no need to adjust bank accounts since it was a one to one exchange so what does that tell you?

Thanks DinarC I feel Better (Less Worried) because of your post

I certainly agree. The call squad seems ok. I have never listened to the calls but I have read their transcripts. Seems like they think an RV will occur. Does anybody here have a problem with the call squad?

right on spud most of these mental midgets can only crytasize and aren't open to discussion unless you follow their opinion

Nope....your wrong on that one.....

We have open discussions here all the time and everyone learns and we usually get to the bottom of things....

Try not to assume so much

Google is your friend......sorry I don't have the time to teach everyone but its really not hard to find this kind of info....some of the stuff I do have saved but I don't have internet set up yet in my new place so I can't help you today!

Fyii dinarck is spot on about the warka accounts......no one is safe from a lop whether you have physical or electronic....its all affected....they even stated during the first exchange there was no need to adjust bank accounts since it was a one to one exchange so what does that tell you?

Well when you get set up come on DV and start a thead called "Breitling is a turd" and help educate the masses. You may not have time to share but it seems you have time to keep responding to these posts.

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should start your own show then and throw your opinions out and listen to others bash you? Have you listened to his shows? He does 2 to 3 per day. You might not agree but it doesn't make him wrong or an idiot. I don't agree with many of your statements, but I realize they are simply your opinion. I think his statements are reasonable and there is validity behind his thoughts. He isn't just making stuff up without a reasonable argument.

I've listened to several of Breitling's shows and the more you listen, the less things really make sense. He contradicts himself frequently.

The thing that always struck me as odd is that he often refers to the fact that he's doing the show from his garage.

It's difficult to see what he adds to the conversation; therefore, the idea that he may be profitting from the sale of IQD thru BH probably isn't that far fetched.

Plus, anyone who dismisses the possibility of an LOP out of hand isn't really paying attention. Even the guy who founded DV admits that it's possible.

TS

So what he's saying is that the bill with 5-6 security features will not be as much as the notes with 1-2 security features? Hello McFly...they are going to reprint the entire spectrum...remove the current lower demons and make the current 50 worth .05 dinar...500= 0.50 dinar...25,000=25 dinar. Its moving the decimal three places...idiot...not removing the bills with three zeros only...what a goof.

That's what I was going to say.

The "raising (removal) of three zeros" only concerns a decimal point displacement, moving it three places to the left. AND any talk about it having to do with the zeros printed on the bills is being done by a scammer or someone who is totally confused, completely misunderstanding what the issue is about. A Dinar is a Dinar, just like what those in the know keep saying. And that's a fact. Does not matter how many Dinars a Dinar bill is for, they are all treated the same. And the actual ONLY difference between the higher denoms and the lower bills is that the lower Denoms cost a buyer more USD because the dealers have a higher markup for them.

Maybe he only makes sense because you two believe that there will be a time limit on exchange? Let me expand on this for a moment because this is another false "fact" being spread by him and others......

The ONLY time ever that a country puts a time limit on exchanging currency is when they RD\LOP zeros and change the ENTIRE currency line up which in this case IF it happens the small denoms will also be no good and will have to be exchanged....

If there is a straight up RV, there would be no need to "remove the zeros" as those bills will become impractical as the value rises and new bills are introduced.....just as the larger bills in the US made their way out of the hands of the citizens and back into the banks but guess what? There was no time limit on those being exchanged and they are still valid today....

This plan of removing the zeros is NOT just removing the larger bills from circulation like we all have been told and that we would all like to believe.....its removing the whole currency and replacing with a new one which is why its been in the books for YEARS planning every ste because its not a easy task and could be damaging to the economy if not done right.....

Should I keep going or do you understand what I'm getting at? I'm not trying to come down on you all or push my beliefs on you, just telling you how it is and how those things work after doing countless hours of actual research on the subject and it annoys me that people like breitling are telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth, and since its all unicorns and flowers no one feels the need to verify any of this stuff for themselves cause it makes them feel reassured about their purchase.....

So this is the best you can come up with as far as why you feel the need to bash Breitling and the rest of us "spoonfed" listeners? Breitliing states repeatedly that these are his opinions and that no one will really know what will happen and urges everyone to do their own homework and not to simply take his word for granted. You are right...what an immoral and idiotic turd he must be...lol

The reality is that you dont know what is going to happen in the future either and simply because you disagree with his speculation does not make you or him an idiot. The reality is you don't know what is going to happen...no one does. I personally disagree with parts of your take stated above. You make statements without facts to back them up. Also, I believe you are taking some of his statements out of context. I can't recall him saying that there definitely will be a cash in time, which is the whole basis for you calling him an idiot. My recommendation is that if you are going to call someone a "turd" then you need to be prepared to back it up with good reasons and not simply with what you stated above. You are quick to judge others, yet offer no good data to back up your claims...the exact same reason I see you bash others.

I apologize if I seem a bit short, I guess I for one appreciate the guy taking time out of his day to answer questions and give his two cents and then people like you come on and bash him for it. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I still appreciate his take. What do you think he has to gain by doing this? I have heard him tell people to get out of the investment and wait until later if they don't have the stomach for it. I have never heard him push anything (other than the treasury vault insurance package) and I appreciate the fact that he recommends we all diversify. He has stated that he thinks we will be fine with the larger notes, but that he purchased lower notes just to be safe. He also recommends a Warka account almost daily (is he making money from Warka too?)

I like your posts and your overall perspective keepmwlknfny, and I was surprised to see you respond in the manner you have. Maybe I am just missing something, when it comes to Breitling and obviously it seems as if the people who have a problem with Breitling are in the minority. If you have good reason as to why you don't like him please share, but don't bash and run.

• Downvote 1

Well when you get set up come on DV and start a thead called "Breitling is a turd" and help educate the masses. You may not have time to share but it seems you have time to keep responding to these posts.

Will do....never said I didn't have the time....just don't have links saved to my phone lol.....

So this is the best you can come up with as far as why you feel the need to bash Breitling and the rest of us "spoonfed" listeners? Breitliing states repeatedly that these are his opinions and that no one will really know what will happen and urges everyone to do their own homework and not to simply take his word for granted. You are right...what an immoral and idiotic turd he must be...lol

The reality is that you dont know what is going to happen in the future either and simply because you disagree with his speculation does not make you or him an idiot. The reality is you don't know what is going to happen...no one does. I personally disagree with parts of your take stated above. You make statements without facts to back them up. Also, I believe you are taking some of his statements out of context. I can't recall him saying that there definitely will be a cash in time, which is the whole basis for you calling him an idiot. My recommendation is that if you are going to call someone a "turd" then you need to be prepared to back it up with good reasons and not simply with what you stated above. You are quick to judge others, yet offer no good data to back up your claims...the exact same reason I see you bash others.

I apologize if I seem a bit short, I guess I for one appreciate the guy taking time out of his day to answer questions and give his two cents and then people like you come on and bash him for it. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I still appreciate his take. What do you think he has to gain by doing this? I have heard him tell people to get out of the investment and wait until later if they don't have the stomach for it. I have never heard him push anything (other than the treasury vault insurance package) and I appreciate the fact that he recommends we all diversify. He has stated that he thinks we will be fine with the larger notes, but that he purchased lower notes just to be safe. He also recommends a Warka account almost daily (is he making money from Warka too?)

I like your posts and your overall perspective keepmwlknfny, and I was surprised to see you respond in the manner you have. Maybe I am just missing something, when it comes to Breitling and obviously it seems as if the people who have a problem with Breitling are in the minority. If you have good reason as to why you don't like him please share, but don't bash and run.

No my point wasent about that I know exactly what's gonna happen cause I don't....but some of these questions he answered would be better answered if he maybe took 5 mins to look this information up.....

I wish I could access my saved links and such but I only have access to my phone since I just moved and regardless I have posted more then enough information to back up what I state....

My whole point in this latest bashing was his statements about the USD and how the dinar is safer to purchase or hold on to and tells people to give others this same idea to validate buying it but with a little investigation he would know that the USD backs the dinar, so if the USD crashes, so will the dinar

• Upvote 1

i have to agree, breitlings approach on buying small notes to protect from a lop is idiotic, when the value goes up it goes up......plain and simple. tony and i have history, (i dont want to seem like i am bashing) but he doesnt really know anything. trust me on that. he has gotten involved with some shady dudes, as roger, and i hate to say scooter has as well (thats why he is in hiding, and i really like scooter) it seems to me breitling is trying to use his 15 i mean 3 minutes of fame to do a cash grab.......kinda pathetic, and remember i know tony...... it doesnt change the fact i think it is going to rv, it really is a no brainer, but i would never invest in anything breitling is pushing.......beware....

Thanks sonny..... I do appreciate that.

Just listened to those. Both were very informative. Even though he does not come out and say it, it almost sounds like he is thinking the higher notes will not profit us much. We should make a little, but the lower notes is where it is at. Well all I have are the 25k notes, so I will have to take what they give me.

Tell me what countries higher notes are worth less than lower notes. Pure nonsense IMO.