Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling special report

Spud

My only concern that I have ever had about this investment was the possibility of the three zeros being removed from face value rather than from circulation but Breitling has given me peace of mind knowing everything will be honored at the time of the RV. Of course he can not say I percent for sure but if they were not to honor them I honestly feel they would not have any one that would trust investing into their country.

Mr. Mont, with all due respect, you told me that I was "out of touch" when I brought up my concern about everyone saying that "deleting/removing" meant removing from circulation and not removing the zeros from the actual currency. <_<<_< Are you now saying that you believe it is removing from circulation because Breitling is saying that's the case? I would be interested in learning where Breitling is getting the information.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Set in my ways? What part of maybe approved or maybe not was I unclear? I dont know if the RD will happen but the RD sure does alot better job answering questions about 60 trillion dinar than Breitling.

You still try to justify Breitlings actions with ads on this site. Let me explain the difference. Breitling misinforms thousands and then tells them where you should buy dinar and use my promo code. Adam does not. Adam says a RD is possible. Breitling says it wont happen and here is where you should buy dinar and use my promo code. Are you starting to get the picture? Sure he says everything that sounds good and makes himself out to be positive and a great source of information but that is necessary to get a following.

Are you intoxicated when you listen to Breitling? They'd the only excuse I can think of for you taking his calls that way pugh and by the way he does his calls for free, doesn't adam charge for his VIP section?

Mr. Mont, with all due respect, you told me that I was "out of touch" when I brought up my concern about everyone saying that "deleting/removing" meant removing from circulation and not removing the zeros from the actual currency. <_<<_< Are you now saying that you believe it is removing from circulation because Breitling is saying that's the case? I would be interested in learning where Breitling is getting the information.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

No disrespect taken, I do apologiz if that is what I said because I either exsplained myself wrong or you took me the wrong way. I would think I said it wrong and it was my fault. Yes though I have always known the larger notes are to be taken out of circulation but I also know that they will be given a time frame for cashing in at the revaluation rate. Im not sure why I would say that they are not taken them out of circulation but I do apologize for the misunderstanding. To answer your question NO I did not change my statements due to what Breitling says but I do agree with what he says and I have for some time.

huh?

I have never felt as though Breitling has pumped anything as a matter of fact he is highly educated and when he proposed the currency vault it was only to give another option for diversifying your investment with lower denomination notes.

Sigh..... We are all entitled to our opinion. Dinarck, we know what your opinion is now. I think you all know my opinion. All I can say is get the f$&k over it. I tried to share what I thought was an informative audio. Sorry if some of you have hurt feeling for others not following your OPINION. That all it is, OPINION. You have no proof that Breitling is miss leading people. If you do please start a post explaning. Links backing up your position will be helpfull. All he does is give his OPINION. Quit crying and do something to help the people on this site to get real info. If you have ANYTHING that is helpful, please start a thread so is can be debated. Dinarck please, please do something or say something positive. I don't care what it is about, even if it is to say you had a wet dream that the RD happened and you get to everybody that you were right and we were wrong. Or how you are gonna invest in I told you so billboards all over Iraq that others can invest in and make a mint. I have tried to remain respectful with you, and I fell you do a good job at saying your point you do it in a respectful manner. It is just so negative. See I am smiling and you have a big sour puss look all over your relpies. Give me something I can use, a link, an article that says there is a glimpse of hope even after an RD senecio. Cheer up, have fun and be a productive member of the DV group.

• Downvote 1

I am an Ironworker for those that maynot have gotten the pun. Yes that's right, I am a loley construction worker. Not some 110 IQ government employee.

Maybe that's why Dinarck and I don't agree. He is so smart I hope all of you take a look at his posts. He seems to have all the answers.

Don't ever think you are lowly, not even if we have to live in a distorted nightmare world where a parasite banker is given more worth and fanfare than an honest builder, who is by far more valuable to society. Fare thee well, Spud.

• Upvote 2

Sigh..... We are all entitled to our opinion. Dinarck, we know what your opinion is now. I think you all know my opinion. All I can say is get the f$&k over it. I tried to share what I thought was an informative audio. Sorry if some of you have hurt feeling for others not following your OPINION. That all it is, OPINION. You have no proof that Breitling is miss leading people. If you do please start a post explaning. Links backing up your position will be helpfull. All he does is give his OPINION. Quit crying and do something to help the people on this site to get real info. If you have ANYTHING that is helpful, please start a thread so is can be debated. Dinarck please, please do something or say something positive. I don't care what it is about, even if it is to say you had a wet dream that the RD happened and you get to everybody that you were right and we were wrong. Or how you are gonna invest in I told you so billboards all over Iraq that others can invest in and make a mint. I have tried to remain respectful with you, and I fell you do a good job at saying your point you do it in a respectful manner. It is just so negative. See I am smiling and you have a big sour puss look all over your relpies. Give me something I can use, a link, an article that says there is a glimpse of hope even after an RD senecio. Cheer up, have fun and be a productive member of the DV group.

Are you kidding? The proof is in the very audio you just posted. He straight out said that they cannot take three zeros off the dinar in his Warka account because it's electronic. LOL!!! Time to find someone who knows what they are talking about to follow. No offense Spud. You seem like a nice enough person.

• Downvote 1

Hey Mr. Mont and Spud,

I listen to Breitling as well as many others and frankly he does back up much of what he says with facts, articles and of course educated speculation. I bought smaller denoms and probably paid way to much for them based on listening to him months ago. I did it because I was looking for as much insurance with my investment as possible. Clearly I would be called stupid by some people on DV but I feel as I have a little insurance.

For those of you that state unquivically that you know facts about what will happen (good or bad)... I say bull doodoo. If it RV's it will be one of the most amazing financial events in the worlds history which should tell you to EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Just Sayin!!!

As for Dinarck - one of your main arguments when disagreeing with someones theories is... wait for it... "Guilt By Association". Really??? That's it? Is Nike Guilty for Tiger Woods actions or any of the athletes they associate with? How about the Buffalo Bills and OJ Simpson or Bernie Madoff and his doorman that he frequently spoke to?

Yes we should pay attention to who we hang around but Breitling needs to support his site with advertisement. Dare I say that we are innocent in this country until proven guilty... Doesn't seem that way anymore with the tabloids and millions of facebook and internet trolls.

I'm still very positive on this investment

• Upvote 1

Just more evidence that breitling is an idiot lol......does he not understand that the dinar and the USD are tightly in relation to one another? Because guess what is backing the dinar???? Ill give you a hint....its what we use for money lol.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just more evidence that breitling is an idiot lol......does he not understand that the dinar and the USD are tightly in relation to one another? Because guess what is backing the dinar???? Ill give you a hint....its what we use for money lol.....

SO TRUE KEEP!!!! lol I think i listen to Breitling sometimes if im having a down day on this investment....its hard to know WHO to believe in this dam investment...so many snakes out there..u know??!!

Breitling is a turd.....tryin to pump people to buy the lower denoms cause they charge out the arse for them......that is a scam! Don't buy into his BS.......

I concur, Keepm. And, even though I only read a portion of this thread and don't listen to him, I can guess he recommends the treasury vault. Makes my stomach turn. :(

SO TRUE KEEP!!!! lol I think i listen to Breitling sometimes if I'm having a down day on this investment....its hard to know WHO to believe in this dam investment...so many snakes out there..u know??!!

Hay why don't you too email Breitling and settle your differences in opinion once and for all. I mean obviously you both have a bias opinion that he has no clue what he is talking about and I myself would take the challenge but your intelligence levels far out seed mine for sure. lol Two pees in a pod

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SO TRUE KEEP!!!! lol I think i listen to Breitling sometimes if im having a down day on this investment....its hard to know WHO to believe in this dam investment...so many snakes out there..u know??!!

I agree. Get all the info you can and make you own chose as too who is right and who is wrong.

Breitling haters, More power to ya!

Breitling lovers, More power to ya!

Peace out folks, I'm gonna go roast marshmallows with my 5 year old!

Maybe she can give me her opinion on good ol' Breitling, lol!

Keep, I'm not sure what you use for money, but I get by on my good looks. I don't think the dinar will be pegged to sexy!

i have to agree, breitlings approach on buying small notes to protect from a lop is idiotic, when the value goes up it goes up......plain and simple. tony and i have history, (i dont want to seem like i am bashing) but he doesnt really know anything. trust me on that. he has gotten involved with some shady dudes, as roger, and i hate to say scooter has as well (thats why he is in hiding, and i really like scooter) it seems to me breitling is trying to use his 15 i mean 3 minutes of fame to do a cash grab.......kinda pathetic, and remember i know tony...... it doesnt change the fact i think it is going to rv, it really is a no brainer, but i would never invest in anything breitling is pushing.......beware....

• Upvote 5

Crap I missed the Lopster Happy Hour!

Does anyone here listen to the Call Squad conference calls? If you don't you may want to check them out. The information is focused on news and articles regarding Iraq and what is currently happening. You will be able to get off the roller coaster and become sane again. I promise you will experience more peace and a lot less tension about your investment because everything is based on "the Plan" and current events. Iraq is following a plan - we are merely waiting for all the pieces to come fully together that make this plan fully executable.

I'm not a pumper, I have what I have in Dinar and I don't even tell anyone to buy it anymore because too many believe this is a scam and personally, I would rather hang out with the visionary people I have come to respect on DV. I can tell you I have a lot more clarity and focus and I have regained my sanity since I began listening to the calls!! You can listen to the replays by googling The Call Squad or hop on a live call Sun. through Thurs.

I hope this helps. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing. :P:P:P

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC

i have to agree, breitlings approach on buying small notes to protect from a lop is idiotic, when the value goes up it goes up......plain and simple. tony and i have history, (i dont want to seem like i am bashing) but he doesnt really know anything. trust me on that. he has gotten involved with some shady dudes, as roger, and i hate to say scooter has as well (thats why he is in hiding, and i really like scooter) it seems to me breitling is trying to use his 15 i mean 3 minutes of fame to do a cash grab.......kinda pathetic, and remember i know tony...... it doesnt change the fact i think it is going to rv, it really is a no brainer, but i would never invest in anything breitling is pushing.......beware....

+1000

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Maybe you should start your own show then and throw your opinions out and listen to others bash you? Have you listened to his shows? He does 2 to 3 per day. You might not agree but it doesn't make him wrong or an idiot. I don't agree with many of your statements, but I realize they are simply your opinion. I think his statements are reasonable and there is validity behind his thoughts. He isn't just making stuff up without a reasonable argument.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1