Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling special report

Spud

Just listened to those. Both were very informative. Even though he does not come out and say it, it almost sounds like he is thinking the higher notes will not profit us much. We should make a little, but the lower notes is where it is at. Well all I have are the 25k notes, so I will have to take what they give me.

We should make a little, but the lower notes is where it is at.

End Quote

Really now?

What I take from Breitling is having more of a strategy to how you invest, no matter what the investment is. Have a back up plan, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Seems like age old advice to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya, don't believe that lower denom crap. It's just to get you to buy them at 5 times the price of 25k notes. Big rip off! These guys are determined to sell every friggin dinar they can before it rv's.

They are not hands off commentators like Adam is.

Shame on those dinar dealers who stiff unsuspecting people with the lower denoms!

A dinar is a dinar is a dinar!!!

• Upvote 5

What Breitling is saying is the IQD will most likely come out a lower rate of around $1.00 then will increase in value over time until it reaches the $3.00 plus number. They will have a bounty on the larger notes with the 000 say 90 days or so. So if you have lower notes without the 000 you can hang onto them until the price goes up, the lower Denoms are costing 3-4 times the cost of the 25k notes., so why would I want to buy lower notes and have to hang onto them to get 3 times in the future, when I can buy the Larger Denoms Now have 3 times as many of them and cash them in as soon as this thing pops. But Breitling is speculating there will be a cashin time period, there may not be, at least not a short one because they are saying the old and new currency will coexist for at least 2 years. Your fine with your 25k notes, just be glad you have them. I have been in this investment since 2005 and made the decision to figure out how much I wanted to clear once it Rved, then I speculated that it would not RV for less than .10 cents. So i purchased as if it would RV at .10..... If it Rvs at .50 I will be ecstatic If it RVs for anything over .85 I will probably have a heart attack.

• Upvote 4

ATTN: NEWBIES

Before you run out and spend your money on the Lower Denoms familiarize yourself with the following information.

Breitling is a close friend of Brad at BH_Group (who recently had a run in with the law) and DD who is Currency_Vault who is promoting the smaller denoms. Breitling promotes Currency_Vault through his web site and offers a promo code too. FYI - Promo codes are not for your benefit they are to track the sale and pay a commission or referral fee. See below.

BH PROMO "The Treasury Vault is offering a DOUBLE BONUS PROGRAM starting with a minimum order of 500,000 Dinars. This program is ONLY available for people using the another site promo code. The two main features are: 1) FREE Lower Denoms Pack of 1 each 10,000, 5,000, 1,000 and 500 Dinar note for a total of 16, 500 extra Dinars per separate 500,000 Dinar order 2) You’ll receive a $10 Discount with each separate 500,000 Dinar order! This program can be used at every interval of 500,000 Dinar as you increase the total value of your order, i.e. 3,000,000 Dinar order could be divided into six, 500,000 Dinar orders to gain an additional 99,000 Lower Denom Dinars and receive an extra $60 discount to offset some of the extra shipping/handling charges."

BREITLING PROMO Friday, August 19, 2011Take Advantage of this Offer

Take Advantage of this Offer

The TreasuryVault, found at http://www.treasuryvault.com/has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

· Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

· Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance” or type “Breitling” in the promo code, on the web application

· Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.treasuryvault.com// to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance). Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

So you see - these guys are still manipulating under the guise of "information and education" in their broadcasts.

As for your higher denoms - Believe me your higher notes will RV too!!!

Namaste!

Yeah dont forget to be suckered in to buying lower denoms. If you liked Okie's scam you will love this one.

COME ON! At least Breitling has real info. If he hadnt made that deal with the currency vault, people would say he was pumping for Silver Greetings.

DinarC, Do you own any notes lower than the 1000 dinar notes? I have a feeling you don't.

And by the way, if you bought lower notes a few years ago from a bank, you would have paid the same rate as the larger notes. Today the lower notes are at lease 4x more expensive than the larger notes. Maybe that's why he is so keen on them, the lower notes already have a higher rate than the large notes..

It like if people tell you to invest in gold and silver. They are both gonna go up, but which one is gonna see a higher % gain.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

Your fine with your 25k notes, just be glad you have them. I have been in this investment since 2005 and made the decision to figure out how much I wanted to clear once it Rved, then I speculated that it would not RV for less than .10 cents. So i purchased as if it would RV at .10..... If it Rvs at .50 I will be ecstatic If it RVs for anything over .85 I will probably have a heart attack.

Wise advice. I have bought with the same rv amount in mind as you have stated. Anything over a dime will be freek'n awesome!!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

at this point if it comes out at .10 i will cash in all my 25k notes and be happy. it may not be the millions profit some dream of but i can pay off my mortgage. i can live without that $700 a month payment. and i will still have some left over. i am just ready to get it over with.

• Upvote 1

Breitling is wrong about the higher/lower denoms. Won't make a difference as I am sure the UST is sitting on trillions of the higher denoms.

I have to agree Chooch, If the UST has dinar, (who really knows?) they purchased it long ago and would not have thought to fill the safes with lower denoms.

Normally....lower denoms will cost you more to own out of the oringated country and getting less exchange rate when cashing in.

This is true to most currencies if you travel out of country you you'll know.

Taken USD $1, 5, 20 to other countries and exchange you will get less than the $50 and $100 notes. And will cost you more if you're buying the lower notes coz of the handling fee.

Hope it help.

ATTN: NEWBIES

Before you run out and spend your money on the Lower Denoms familiarize yourself with the following information.

Breitling is a close friend of Brad at BH_Group (who recently had a run in with the law) and DD who is Currency_Vault who is promoting the smaller denoms. Breitling promotes Currency_Vault through his web site and offers a promo code too. FYI - Promo codes are not for your benefit they are to track the sale and pay a commission or referral fee. See below.

BH PROMO "The Treasury Vault is offering a DOUBLE BONUS PROGRAM starting with a minimum order of 500,000 Dinars. This program is ONLY available for people using the another site promo code. The two main features are: 1) FREE Lower Denoms Pack of 1 each 10,000, 5,000, 1,000 and 500 Dinar note for a total of 16, 500 extra Dinars per separate 500,000 Dinar order 2) You’ll receive a $10 Discount with each separate 500,000 Dinar order! This program can be used at every interval of 500,000 Dinar as you increase the total value of your order, i.e. 3,000,000 Dinar order could be divided into six, 500,000 Dinar orders to gain an additional 99,000 Lower Denom Dinars and receive an extra $60 discount to offset some of the extra shipping/handling charges."

BREITLING PROMO Friday, August 19, 2011Take Advantage of this Offer

Take Advantage of this Offer

The TreasuryVault, found at http://www.treasuryvault.com/has recently introduced a promotion wherein they are temporarily giving away 500 Dinar notes with orders of 250K or larger. The specifics of that deal don’t really matter because I’ve been able to work a deal for all who follow me who wish to capitalize on it. I wanted to do something nice for all of you, and here it is if you are in the market, and are planning on acquiring more Dinar. I suspect with what I know about what they are doing in the future that this may be just the beginning of such cool promotions I’ll be able to get them to do for each of you.

Here are the details of my “Breitling’s Insurance” deal:

· Minimum Order to Qualify: 250,000 Dinar

· Discount: You get a $10 discount when you order and mention “Breitling’s Insurance” or type “Breitling” in the promo code, on the web application

· Lower Denomination: One (1) 500 Dinar Note

Here are the instructions you need to follow to ensure you get this deal:

1. You need to go to http://www.treasuryvault.com// to place your order. It’s pretty straight-forward, but if you get lost, you can always call them at 855-855-8285.

2. In order to get this deal, when entering your name you need to type the following within the same section you type your last name: (Breitling’s Insurance). Here’s an example so you don’t get confused:

So you see - these guys are still manipulating under the guise of "information and education" in their broadcasts.

As for your higher denoms - Believe me your higher notes will RV too!!!

Namaste!

Excellent, excellent post!

This reminder needed to be communicated to the "Newbies" and the others who really place their faith in individuals making monetary gain from this propaganda!

The IQD will revalue no matter what type of monetary note people hold, so please do not fall victim to these pumpers!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

all the notes were printed at the same time, all the notes already have three different languages on them(kurd, arabic, english) , all the notes will RV at the same rate and same time, the only diff is that the larger notes MAY HAVE A FEW MONTHS TO A FEW YEARS CASH IN PERIOD(big maybe) ....

come on people don't be suckered into this stupidity....another site already got raided by the FBI and brietling is affiliated with them, he is also promoting thetreasuryvault.com which has ridiculous high prices when you can go to gidassociates.com and get the LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL UNCIRCULATED NOTES.......come on guys, you are smarter than to fall to foolishness...focus!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Well in that case you better watch out for Adam Montana. He has a dinar forum site that is selling a VIP membership for monetary gain. He has a known history of pumping his VIP membership to the Internet forum. Just this last July he gave us a 10 day window for the RV to happen before Ramadan. He even sent me an email about it. He tried to lure me in with 20% of normal VIP cost. So you all better WAKE UP! Everybody has something to sell you. You might as well dig a hole and put your head in it untill after the RV occurs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

all the notes were printed at the same time, all the notes already have three different languages on them(kurd, arabic, english) , all the notes will RV at the same rate and same time, the only diff is that the larger notes MAY HAVE A FEW MONTHS TO A FEW YEARS CASH IN PERIOD(big maybe) ....

come on people don't be suckered into this stupidity....BeH already got raided by the FBI and brietling is affiliated with them, he is also promoting thetreasuryvault.com which has ridiculous high prices when you can go to gidassociates.com and get the LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL UNCIRCULATED NOTES.......come on guys, you are smarter than to fall to foolishness...focus!!!!!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 1

come on people don't be suckered into this stupidity....BeH already got raided by the FBI and brietling is affiliated with them, he is also promoting thetreasuryvault.com which has ridiculous high prices when you can go to gidassociates.com and get the LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL UNCIRCULATED NOTES.......come on guys, you are smarter than to fall to foolishness...focus!!!!!

Really, do you have proof of these note being printed already? Links and pics would be great.

I'm glad that every one here is an expert.

Thanks Guru Aqua Dude.

Edited by Spud
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well in that case you better watch out for Adam Montana. He has a dinar forum site that is selling a VIP membership for monetary gain. He has a known history of pumping his VIP membership to the Internet forum. Just this last July he gave us a 10 day window for the RV to happen before Ramadan. He even sent me an email about it. He tried to lure me in with 20% of normal VIP cost. So you all better WAKE UP! Everybody has something to sell you. You might as well dig a hole and put your head in it untill after the RV occurs.

Mr. 'Spud',

Good afternoon!

I am very sorry, but you cannot lump Mr. Montana with the likes of the individuals you are speaking of; you are comparing apples to oranges!

Let me remind you, the VIP membership has value........the value is the "Cash-In Guide", "RV-Intel", the wealth of information from all of the great members, among other valuable intellectual financial items that VIP members will benefit post RV.

Mr. Montana is not "pumping" and or creating a panic to get people to sign up for VIP, quite the contrary, those individuals telling people that they must purchase the smaller denoms because the larger denoms will not be worth anything are creating a very unhealthy atmosphere.

Most VIP members here on DV are people with common sense and a have a good grasp of what their financial circumstances are prior to joining VIP.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1