Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weird

delta22

Did you know "listen" and "silent" use the same letters?

Do you know that the words "race car" spelled backwards still spells "race car"?

And that "eat" is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate"?

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants", and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking jackasses, and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass people with you."

Now how weird is that?

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Delta, you continue to out-do yourself! +1

With all of the bad news out there at this time I appreciate you making me chuckle pretty much on a daily basis.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Dang Delta, I just checked your profile and your reputation just passed +800...and in just 2 months at that!

That has to be some kind of a record... keep up the good work!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants", and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking jackasses, and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass people with you."

Now how weird is that?

blink.gif Yeah... but that is adding quite a few letter there... just sayin! huh.gif I like how you took a lemon and made lemonade though! laugh.gif That is weird ain't it!!! rolleyes.gif