Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 [Bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11

chuck

8/19/11

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 23

This is an impossibility...

ANY INVENTORY held in the US to be sold is held by PRIVATE Considerations,

These Private considerations have no control of when or where or what or anything concerning the DATE and RATE of an RV...

Governmental entities have entire control of these matters, and the US Federal Reserve and US TREASURY are not selling DINAR to anyone!

So there is no counted inventory to sell-off or to even calculate the diminished inventory supply of available Dinar, to trigger an RV...

Private brokers, sellers, and such... buy, stock, and handle Dinar... doing so at their own risk of inventory surpluses and lack of...

Private entities have no control to contact the Government of IRAQ and inform them that they have sold out of Dinar,

and that now the time is at hand for IRAQ to RV, as benefit to the brokers for lack of inventory!

IRAQ Controls the RV, possibly the US treasury could control the ability of US Banks to CASH-IN Dinar,

But... brokers, sellers, and private holders have exactly NO SAY-SO in the RV Event Happening!

This story is totally D-=Bunked...

BEST WISHES,

Proteus

:twothumbs:

Edited by proteus
  • Upvote 5

8/19/11

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE.

Oh yeah??? Well, I've only two letters for ya... B S !

I might have been born at night... but I wasn't born LAST night.

The real conspiracy is whether you're not his brain is actually functioning.

okay.. just sayin.. LOL

:D

Is it me or did the tone of all the so called Guru's and Intel givers just turn a different direction, Okie stopped posting chats and changed everything he said in another section other than his normal chats, Bulldog changed his statements, ScottiG changed his, and all the others are also or are about too it seems. So what do you all think?

• Upvote 1

Gave you a plus 1 too. I find these guys very entertaining. It seems we have new ones coming along everyday.

Wheres my Visa card, time to buy more dinar! laugh.gif

TFK, you're buying dinar with a Visa?? Make sure the inks dry!:D

8/19/11

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

Uhh..any unsold dinar by the dealers is property of the country of iraq, and must be returned..sadly..I'm not buying into this theory..

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly, Bulldog was quoting 99.25% (to be exact). LOL

Well you really have to watch out for the "dreaded" X FACTOR. It was .75 back then. Apparently the X-Files came out of the filing cabinet and raised it considerably. Enough to delay "WINDFALL" by several weeks.

Every angle, every dusty corner...these "gurus" have reinvented the box while they try to lie about why there isn't a RV yesterday, and how there's going to be one "very soon." huh.gif

Stick to the "news" articles we are privy to reading, listen or read the newshounds(K98 is a good example) or news editors(BondLady is a great example)...and RIDE THE WAVE!! We will get there onto our RV rich beach.

This has probably been the hardest test of my patience........EVER!

COME ON RV!biggrin.gif