Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$250 - Buy 4 mil VND or Reserve 2 mil Dinar?

Perspective2011

Considering the state of our economy I might would just hang on to your extra money because you might need it. You have 3 million dinar already which will me enough should it revalue but I've been waiting years and the whole time I've been waiting there has always been someone saying that it will RV next week. We may still have a long wait.

diversity is always good , dont want all your eegs in one basket . from what i here you might sit on the dong for along time

If you sit on it too long, it becomes numb. Just saying

My recomendation is buy something. Whether it is the dinar or the dong, buy it now, or that $250 will be gone tomorrow. I personally would by the dong, since you already have a good amount of dinar. Good luck

Go buy you some VND and the Banks are selling it, Wells Fargo was selling it for $57.00 per/million yesterday.

Another option that no ones talks about are YEN...they are cheap as well.

Did you call or go in, because it is not listed on the website?

Assuming someone already has 3 mil Dinar, what would you do with an extra $250 to invest?

1. Take a reserve out on dinar

2. Buy what you can with dinar for $250

3. Buy 4,000,000 VND?

Diversity might be the way for someone to go, wondering what you all think. B)

look into the afghani it will be up in 2015...currently 47 afn to $1 usd

Any speculation on what the new rate range may end up being? I am sure it is just like the Dinar speculation but I am not as well read up on dong as dinar. I thought I saw .01 - .03, not sure. Are there any dong experts in the house?

What about ordering it from ezforex.com? Looks like a good rate on their site. Total for 4,000,000 after shipping is around $253 - $258.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No less than 5 mil was my goal, I just hope it is not a low ball rate if this is such a unique opportunity. Not being greedy, just want to make it count the best I can. I just hope for $1.00+ and of course we all can dream and hope for the $3.00+ range!

Considering the state of our economy I might would just hang on to your extra money because you might need it. You have 3 million dinar already which will me enough should it revalue but I've been waiting years and the whole time I've been waiting there has always been someone saying that it will RV next week. We may still have a long wait.

I just bought my first 1mil VND. I'll put it with my dinar and check the rate now and again. AND Adam has a site for dong...don't remember what it is but it has been posted before. There is some good information there...thought I had it saved to favorites...but can't find it so I will go searching!

www.dongtalk.com :)

Assuming someone already has 3 mil Dinar, what would you do with an extra $250 to invest?

3. Buy 4,000,000 VND?

IMO...I would buy both dinar and dong. There is something to be said about diversity. That's what we have done. However...when dinar comes in it will RV at a higher rate than dong. Some food for thought. But please don't take out a loan to buy what you can't afford now. You'll have plenty very soon. :)

3. Buy 4,000,000 VND?

250.00 USD = 5,197,500.00 VND

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=250&From=USD&To=VND

If the Iraqi Dinar revalues at a substantial rate I will probably buy some VND just for laughs.

But the Vietnamese I work with don't think much of their government. They have lost lots of money in their currency in the past. The printing presses run continuously in Vietnam, "they say".

I'm thinking those greedy communist elitists are watching what is happening in Iraq. They realize the potential and might want to RV their currency. You never know.

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Upvote 1

I say diversify.

I am not a guru and I will not push any belief onto others.

So I take into account all possible scenarios.

And therefore I would go:

50% large denoms IQD

20% Warka account

20% lower denoms IQD

10% Dong

If I had 3 mio dinars, I'd go for dong.