Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You want Okie to more truthful, Here goes

daniel123

Okie's new intel, different contacts :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I WAS TALKING WITH OKIE JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO AND HE SAID HE ALWAYS HAD MADE A POINT OF POSTING SOMETHING UPLIFTING AND ENCOURAGING. I SAID O.K WHAT IS THE NEWS OF THE DAY AND HE SAID WHEW—STOCK MARKET DOWN 500 POINTS–44 MILLION AMERICANS NOW ON FOOD STAMPS-KURDISTAN (NORTHERN IRAQ) AND TURKEY ARE BATTLEING IT OUT THIS MORNING–MANY MORE EXPLOSIONS OCCURED IN IRAQ TODAY–LYBIA STILL FIGHTING–EGYPT STILL FIGHTING–BAHRAIN STILL RIOTING–SYRIA KILLING ITS OWN PEOPLE –CHINA THREATENING FORECLOSURE ON THE US DEBT–PRICE OF OIL DROPPED TO 83 DOLLARS A BARREL—EUROPEAN COMMUNITY IN A FINANCIAL CRISIS–US DOLLAR WEAKENING–MILLIONS ARE ALREADY STARVED TO DEATH DUE TO DROUTH IN AFRICA–OUR WONDERFUL PRESIDENT WITH THE CURRENT PROBLEMS IN THE USA DECIDED TO TAKE A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR A DAY VACATION–CONGRESS ON A 30 DAY VACATION–DIVIDED HOUSE AND SENATE–AND I SAID–SURELY YOU AREN’T GOING TO POST THAT AS GOOD NEWS–HE PAUSED AND SAID–NOPE I WON’T POST THAT AS IT IS TOO DEPRESSING TO MANY PEOPLE REALLY HURTING AND I AM SIMPLY GOING TO SAY–TAKE FAITH IN YOUR DINAR INVESTMENT AND REALIZE EVEN WITH ALL THESE PROBLEMS AND THIS IS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF THE PROBLEMS INTERNATIONALLY–THAT GOD HAS AND WILL TAKE CARE OF THESE PROBLEMS THAT IS BEYOND MAN’S CAPABILITY OF SOLVING AND WE WILL BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY FOR KEEPING THE FAITH IN OUR INVESTMENT AND OUR BLESSING WOULD SOON OCCUR– THAT DARN OKIE–ETERNAL OPTIMIST–HIS GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL AND NOT HALF EMPTY.

Thanks Okie !! guess was time to dump the bucket :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 3

So there you have it. That first sentence says it all. Okie likes to post things that are uplifting and encouraging. If there was ever any one that doubted that he has always been full of s**t well here is your proof. This clown just makes stuff up as he goes along. Obviously oblivious to the harm he has done to some people. Up to now I have felt that he really was a pumper that might secretly work for one of these dinar dealers but now I have changed my belief. Now I think he is just some lonly guy that craves attention from his mindless drones that follow him blindly. I would rather have the truth from now on thank you because im a big boy and can handle it. Let's just finally close the book on okie once and for all thank you.

Come on R/V!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

That is it, when all else fails turn to God to solve the problems. Only problem is he would have to actually exist in order to solve anything.

Why are people so quick to give someone a negative when they say something that THEY believe. I agree with Jack, I am by no means a religious man....a spiritual one yes. We all have our own beliefs, and morals that we conduct our day to day lives with, I certainly am not going to hold it against you or criticize you for quoting scripture, believing in GOD, or Jesus. That is your right, but it is also my right and Jack's to think otherwise. See that is the neat thing about being an American. You can choose what you read, what you listen to, what GOD you pray to, but most of all, you get to choose the words that come out of your mouth, or off your fingertips such as they are now with this rant. My point, in a more condensed version is this. If you don't agree with what someone posted, said or typed, how about asking them why they commented such as they did, perhaps you may learn something and broaden your narrow view of things. I was raised to respect everyone and their opinions and beliefs, and to make up my own mind to adopt them as my own or choose my own path that I feel that I should walk. Never force what you believe on someone, give them the choice to decide on their own.....

I apologize, but I get very annoyed with the GOD and religion tack on with this investment. As some of the rest of you have said, Okie is entertainment value only. I read it, laugh, and move on to the next post of interest. However, as much as I hate to admit it, everything in that first post is about spot on as for what is happening in the world outside of our investment, and this forum. Sad to say, but Okie was right on that intel, but it does not take a genius to read a newspaper, or turn on CNN to see and hear all about it.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 14

Okie's new intel, different contacts :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I WAS TALKING WITH OKIE JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO AND HE SAID HE ALWAYS HAD MADE A POINT OF POSTING SOMETHING UPLIFTING AND ENCOURAGING. I SAID O.K WHAT IS THE NEWS OF THE DAY AND HE SAID WHEW—STOCK MARKET DOWN 500 POINTS–44 MILLION AMERICANS NOW ON FOOD STAMPS-KURDISTAN (NORTHERN IRAQ) AND TURKEY ARE BATTLEING IT OUT THIS MORNING–MANY MORE EXPLOSIONS OCCURED IN IRAQ TODAY–LYBIA STILL FIGHTING–EGYPT STILL FIGHTING–BAHRAIN STILL RIOTING–SYRIA KILLING ITS OWN PEOPLE –CHINA THREATENING FORECLOSURE ON THE US DEBT–PRICE OF OIL DROPPED TO 83 DOLLARS A BARREL—EUROPEAN COMMUNITY IN A FINANCIAL CRISIS–US DOLLAR WEAKENING–MILLIONS ARE ALREADY STARVED TO DEATH DUE TO DROUTH IN AFRICA–OUR WONDERFUL PRESIDENT WITH THE CURRENT PROBLEMS IN THE USA DECIDED TO TAKE A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR A DAY VACATION–CONGRESS ON A 30 DAY VACATION–DIVIDED HOUSE AND SENATE–AND I SAID–SURELY YOU AREN’T GOING TO POST THAT AS GOOD NEWS–HE PAUSED AND SAID–NOPE I WON’T POST THAT AS IT IS TOO DEPRESSING TO MANY PEOPLE REALLY HURTING AND I AM SIMPLY GOING TO SAY–TAKE FAITH IN YOUR DINAR INVESTMENT AND REALIZE EVEN WITH ALL THESE PROBLEMS AND THIS IS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF THE PROBLEMS INTERNATIONALLY–THAT GOD HAS AND WILL TAKE CARE OF THESE PROBLEMS THAT IS BEYOND MAN’S CAPABILITY OF SOLVING AND WE WILL BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY FOR KEEPING THE FAITH IN OUR INVESTMENT AND OUR BLESSING WOULD SOON OCCUR– THAT DARN OKIE–ETERNAL OPTIMIST–HIS GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL AND NOT HALF EMPTY.

Thanks Okie !! guess was time to dump the bucket :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OKIE DIDN'T SAY THAT HE WAS WITH ME FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS AND HE WAS TO DRUNK TO EVEN SEE THE COMPUTER MUCH LESS TRYING TO TYPE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRY TO PASS THIS OFF AS OKIE RESPONSE . YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TRYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

• Upvote 2

Let's not turn this into a religious bashing thread!!

PLEASE keep your opinions to yourself on this matter!!

Back to the OP!!

Bumper, Sir..... With all due respect... you are wrong to stifle this conversation.

No bashing has taken place. Secondly, if you go back to the original post as you

instruct, you will see that the Okie chat is very much concerned with religion.

HE PAUSED AND SAID–NOPE I WON’T POST THAT AS IT IS TOO DEPRESSING TO MANY PEOPLE REALLY HURTING AND I AM SIMPLY GOING TO SAY–TAKE FAITH IN YOUR DINAR INVESTMENT AND REALIZE EVEN WITH ALL THESE PROBLEMS AND THIS IS ONLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF THE PROBLEMS INTERNATIONALLY–THAT GOD HAS AND WILL TAKE CARE OF THESE PROBLEMS THAT IS BEYOND MAN’S CAPABILITY OF SOLVING AND WE WILL BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY FOR KEEPING THE FAITH IN OUR INVESTMENT AND OUR BLESSING WOULD SOON OCCUR.

End Quote

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

THE TRUTH IS... ALL SOMEONE HAS TO DO IS TYPE IN ALL-CAPS AND PUT THE WORD OKIE BEHIND : AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE AN OKIE POST. THIS HAS GOTTEN BEYOND STUPID YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP FEEDING THE MONKEY! YA, NEWBIES COME IN EVERYDAY AND IT IS NICE TO GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY INVOLVED BUT WITH ALL THE PONZI SCHEME CRAP GOING ON. I'M BEGINNING TO WONDER....EVERYONE JUST ~breathe~

Edited by horns