Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Dinar Site has a HIDDEN AGENDA!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!

permac

Another site that everyone knows well claims they would never sell dinar. However, I have recently discovered that they do indeed own the company that is actually selling Dinar!

TREASURY VAULT LLC

Entity Number: 8044229-0160

Company Type: LLC - Domestic

Address: 13552 South XXXXXXX #204 Draper, UT 84020

State of Origin:

Registered Agent: Roger N. Xxxxxx, Jr.

Registered Agent Address:

292 XXXXXX Lane Lehi UT 84020

Roger N. Xxxxxx, Jr

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hi permac and welcome to DV.

Thanks for bringing us the info. I for one appreciate it. Many of us are quite aware that DD has an interest in Treasury Vault. It's no big secret here. In fact, You can read 21 pages of posts by going to the linked thread here:

While this thread mostly deals with Brad H's Group and Rudy Voldemort (because his name can't be mentioned here), it also talks about their relationship to Roger and Roger's real relationship to the "vault."

Again, welcome to DV.

• Upvote 1

Do you really think any of these bloggers/site owners are providing these services out of the goodness of their hearts?? C'MON MAN!!! They are biz owners lookin to make a buck. If they are not pimpin dinar sales they are positioning themselves for post RV investing where they plan to monetize their databases. I have zero problem with a guy trying to make a buck, Roger has never fed us lies to make a sale(IMO) and I believe Roger is looking at post RV biz.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

He didnt say he was not gonna sell Dinar, he said he would be taking all BANNERS AND DINAR COMPANIES advertisments off his site while working for the Vault. He didnt think it was right to sell Dinar while advertising it. Get your facts straight!!! Who cares anyway.are we here to collect info about the dinar revaluation or are we here to bicker at eachother over non sense?

Edited by k98nights
removed the G.D.
  • Upvote 2

D,D. posted he accepted a position with that company and posted it on his site,so stop bashing him because he had to get a job,after all his house was just foreclosed on a few months back and at least he was able to find employment,and support his family while riding this rollercoaster that we are all on.and a another note to ALL the bashers........ If your own intel is better than the"GURUS" then post it...don't bash someone if you can't back it up!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I personally don't see the relevance of this bit of information. It is out of date, not life changing, has absolutely nothing to do with the RV happening (date, rate, etc.), and seems to be something you posted just to be noticed. Now if the man owned every dinar west of the Nile I might find that interesting.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I love stonecolds post---how many beers have you smashed on your forehead like Stonecold Steve Austin---this is pumping by mis-direction --not here to argue but it seems many of us dinarians should step back and refocus--- me included--there are to many posts based on sympathy, to many posts on out right lies, to many post ignoring the facts just compounding day by day hope and fear---needed a job MacDonald's always hires ---already lost the house---there is a management program with great benefits---but you just have to start at the bottom---where it all begins---no one [hey look spelled correctly--noone] starts as a CEO!

looks like a duck ,smells, like a duck , where's the sauce for that goose!

capt. cliff

• Upvote 1

D,D. posted he accepted a position with that company and posted it on his site,so stop bashing him because he had to get a job,after all his house was just foreclosed on a few months back and at least he was able to find employment,and support his family while riding this rollercoaster that we are all on.and a another note to ALL the bashers........ If your own intel is better than the"GURUS" then post it...don't bash someone if you can't back it up!!

When you own the company, it's pretty easy to accept a position in it..... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

(PS: it is SO easy to look up the registered owner of a business)

• Upvote 2

Another site that everyone knows well claims they would never sell dinar. However, I have recently discovered that they do indeed own the company that is actually selling Dinar!

TREASURY VAULT LLC

Entity Number: 8044229-0160

Company Type: LLC - Domestic

Address: 13552 South XXXXXXX #204 Draper, UT 84020

State of Origin:

Registered Agent: Roger N. Xxxxxx, Jr.

Registered Agent Address:

292 XXXXXX Lane Lehi UT 84020

Roger N. Xxxxxx, Jr

Umm, someone trying to make money. That is intresting.

stonecold555 +1

up north +1

Randalln +1

People please stay away from the BS and stay focus on what you invested in ...and if you did'nt do your home work before you invested start now policy and laws nothing else...GO RV

Ditto! and Smee +1

Sounds like another victim of the Kool-Aidtm. Yup, i put the trademark sign on that. With all the ambulance chasers out there, you never know.

• Upvote 1