Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100k Dinar note

Spud

Make sure you stir the pot and get the fear moving around. Especially when you don't have all the answers. Way to go. Perfect.

Wow. Whats your problem? All I did was ask a question to get an answer to something Im not sure about. Way to go bashing insead of helping to answer the question.

By the way, your previous post was way typical. 100 articles saying they will RD and suddenly we get 1 that points towards maybe not and suddenly you are the smartest investor ever and we are all stupid. Give me a break.

• Upvote 4

Make sure you stir the pot and get the fear moving around. Especially when you don't have all the answers. Way to go. Perfect.

Damn, Carrello.... STIFF! I think we all have a prejudged opinion on how this will pan out, but chastising other members for their interpretation of articles is about as good as calling out the Iraqi media for putting out LOP articles and the like. Ya know? As long as your comfortable with YOUR investment, who cares? I know my frustrations were flowing a day or two ago on those that wanted to hear things ONE WAY and refused listen to reason. I don't have all the answers, nor do i pretend to. Just educating myself the best i can. I'm comfortable with this investment already, b/c as far as i'm concerned, the money spent on this investment is GONE, POOF, ADIOS! So it can't get anything but better from that point, IMO. Question that reigns, is when? Hope things get better for us all, America, Iraq, and the world, and this could be a great catalyst.

• Upvote 2

Carello or carella-- Your rude.. Some people make investments and put them away. LIke me! I bought dinars in 2008 and the only reason I am here is because of the HYPE ya'll have been talkin about for the past 2 months. The high and mighty because your a senior member is really mean and I guess just uncalled for. Your anxious. I am a numismatic investor which my dinars were a numismatic investment, with a potential to have a) uncir numismatic value, B) economic prosperity revalue. So, with all the HYPE reaching all the way to my work station at work from a coworker, I came online to see what was up. My dinars were sitting for 3 years. I don't have a clue what Praliment is doing. I do keep an eye on the Global economy, Politics, and Religion. So SUE ME! I am a NEWBIE. http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif

• Upvote 2

i could of swore they said this lifting of the zeros would come in 3 stages .. i could be wrong .. this could be stage one

i also hope they dont keep all the other bills as they distribute these through some sort of govt spending or something ....

i hope they are used for buisness transactions so they .. "the merchants " ,, dont need to carry as many notes around .... the merchants will be the ones who collect these as they are spent .. at the end of the day they deposit them .. the next morning they show up and withdraw more smaller denoms to make change with ... meanwhile the working man goes to work .. gets a check .. or most likely gets paid in cash in these larger notes .. he goes to buy something and the merchant collects them again and the process goes on and on

the merchant will need to buy several million dinars worth of merchandise each week and this will make his transactions easier ,,, for the most part .. the smaller denoms will be still being used until they move on to stage two of removal of zeros .. who knows what that will be ..they said it could take 3 years to complete ... stage 2 could be where they introduce the 100 note ,,,,25 note ,, 10 note,,,1 note ,,, along with coins... then at that point the 2 currencys will co exist .. and it may come with a small rv .. sort of a bounty ,, to collect all those older 3 zero notes within some sort of time frame.. then phase 3 could be final rv

HECK I DONT KNOW EITHER

the reason they say it could take 3 years is because of the fact that once they rv .. even if its a small rv to collect those other zero notes in a time frame /..like maybe 2 years .. at the end they could then rv again for their final rv

they do have to wait 2 years between rv i believe .. they will be locked in for 2 years

Edited by ashtray

i could of swore they said this lifting of the zeros would come in 3 stages .. i could be wrong .. this could be stage one

... stage 2 could be where they introduce the 100 note ,,,,25 note ,, 10 note,,,1 note ,,, along with coins... then at that point the 2 currencys will co exist .. and it may come with a small rv .. sort of a bounty ,, to collect all those older 3 zero notes within some sort of time frame.. then phase 3 could be final rv

IMHO The RV must take place in conjunction with the release of the smaller denoms , otherwise the 1 note will only be worth in dollars $.00086

How many 1 notes make a penny?

Edited by estephan

Carrello,

You are the most condescending person on this forum. Why don't you worry about your due diligence instead of insisting that everyone do it your way? You're always attacking people and insisting that they're not doing what you think they should be, but, in reality, you know none of us. It is each of our investment; it's our deal. Worry about yourself. It would be nice to see you post something helpful instead of attacking people you know nothing about. Of course this is IMO. Just sayin...... respect goes both ways.

Happy Thursday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 4

Jim,

You are always respectful to all, so I will be no different. just understand that this blessing will come in TWO steps. The first will make us feel we have lost it all. The second, for those who don't fall into the first trap, will realize the full potential of what this investment is all about. I will not go into it further than that. Just understand that a lop, or what may appear as one, is not the end of the road. Be steadfast and heart strong. We're gonna win in the end.

Peace

Hi TJ :)

Thank you for the kind words. I agree certainly with your thoughts and points made.

However this turns out, RD, etc., there is a very good chance and a sincere hope that

we will all do well. I do hope we win in the end just like you stated. :D

There are so many decent folks here, I am certain most of us desire to see this become

a reality and ultimately a worthwhile speculation.

Thank you TJ for being respectful! :) I enjoy seeing folks have good discussion without

belittling each other. We all have the same hope, we just do not know how it all comes

together. Each persons opinion is valuable, even if it is not what we always like to read.

Al my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

your right , my mind went off on a tangent if they included a small rv to a dime .. yes it would still only be 1 dinar to a dime but only for that 2 year period

then they could rv again

Dinar to a dime could be a reasonable expectation. Hoping for better though, We'll see :D

Maybe they plan to bring the 100k note into circulation and then a few weeks later, they RD and remove the 3 zero's from the currency making the 100k a 100, much like the 25k a 25, 10k a 10, etc......I sure hope that I'm not correct on this.

Edited by Spoolin

These notes are not for interbank transfers....those are all done electronically now so there is no need for them....just as there is no longer a need for large US notes....

Since they have discussed these in the past....maybe they already printed them and have decided to go ahead and use them....having the 25k dinar as the largest note is an issue for them...including the 100k and 50k would solve that problem. If they are just now getting approval for the redenomination then perhaps it will take them a year to implement it and they would need 50 and 100 notes going forward anyway...so why not introduce them now then include them with the new notes when they redenominate.

I wouldn't think it would keep them from a RD...but it might push it back some....Since people will be exchanging smaller notes for these notes it wouldn't have any impact on their money supply...which would make it a fairly neutral event.

Or, maybe this is the back up plan if the CBI doesn't get approval on the RD from the GOI.

Perfect, they are just filling a need while buying themselves some time because it will take time to execute their RD. There have been articles that say as much.

This isn't as complicated as some make it out to be.

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1

Maybe they plan to bring the 100k note into circulation and then a few weeks later, they RD and remove the 3 zero's from the currency making the 100k a 100, much like the 25k a 25, 10k a 10, etc......I sure hope that I'm not correct on this.

No point in that, a redenomination would replace all the currency with all new currency anyway.

• Upvote 1

Perfect, they are just filling a need while buying themselves some time because it will take time to execute their RD. There have been articles that say as much.

This isn't as complicated as some make it out to be.

Enlightening. Funny how people make things so complicated, and the answers turn out to be so simple. It's just human nature.

Edited by Spud

because rasing the zeros does not remove zeros from the paper currency it means removing three zeros from the exchange rate, how many times does this need to be said

the EXCHANGE RATE WILL HAVE THREE ZEROS REMOVED

And that would make the removal of three zeros from the exchange rate, technically, an RV, even while not directly called it that.

If a new 100 K note is, indeed, released that would indicate that the existing 25K Dinar bills will not be being pulled in, and the raising of three zeros in no way effects the bills. Any of them. And the warned about new currency would only serve the need to show all three languages of Iraq on the bills, and would exist for no other purpose.

This is looking good.

THIS IS A RECYCLED ARTICLE. Here is the original I found from Jan 11. Although the link does not provide a date now, it did when I read it then.

Advisor Central Bank of Iraq: Coming soon to issue the currency of a 100 thousand dinars

January 11th, 2011 07:47 pm ·

Palm – adviser said the Iraqi Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency need to expand and we will issue a currency class 100 thousand dinars.

Saleh said in a press statement that the central bank is considering the idea of re-structuring of currency in terms of specifications and forms to be that we will work to issue new categories of currency have the ability to shorten the quantities large financial aid, pointing out that trading continued in the use of $ 100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need to work on this size.

Salehi, and that the process of lifting of the zeroes needs time and official approval from the government and parliament, adding that the moment is Muhio to delete the zeros from the currency.

brought this from another site...........