Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100k Dinar note

Spud

Iraqi Central Bank Consultant: Soon to Issue Currency, a 100 Thousand Dinars

Palm – An adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency needed to expand and we will issue a currency of a 100 thousand dinars. Saleh added in a press statement that the central bank is considering the idea of re-structuring of currency in terms of specifications and forms so we will work to issue new categories of the coin have the ability to shorten quantities large financial aid, pointing out that trading continued to use the $100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need for the currency of this size. Salehi, and that the process of lifting of the zeroes needs time and official approval from the government and parliament, adding that the moment is Muhio to delete the zeros from the currency.

http://translate.goo…hp%3Fnid%3D4366

Palm – An adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency needed to expand and we will issue a currency of a 100 thousand dinars. Saleh added in a press statement that the central bank is considering the idea of re-structuring of currency in terms of specifications and forms so we will work to issue new categories of the coin have the ability to shorten quantities large financial aid, pointing out that trading continued to use the $100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need for the currency of this size. Salehi, and that the process of lifting of the zeroes needs time and official approval from the government and parliament, adding that the moment is Muhio to delete the zeros from the currency.

Call me crazy!!! But, the more I read about the RD and/or LOP talk the more I think this could be smoke and mirrors. Yes I am an optimist and yes their are some conspiracies I may (I said MAY) think have some validity.

The one think I keep thinking about is... If the IQD were going to LOP would their government publicize it?... IMO opinion the answer is maybe!

If the IQD was scheduled to RV would they publicize it? The answer is unequivocally... NO WAY IN HELL!!!

Imagine what would happen if they announced an RV previous to it happening.... The run on currency would be astronomical and would destroy any chance of a successful RV overnight.

This is why I say... Sit back, don't panic and REELLAAAAXXXXXXXXXX.

• Upvote 1

Hi Spud :)

Thank you for this info. I would suggest everyone go back

and read the excellent article and research posted back in

June from our very own drox in regards to the above article.

drox-Plan B

It deals with the release of the 100K note just like so many articles

plainly stated last few months. It is wise not to discard all articles as being

'smoke' because they are, so far, following their stated plans as they have been

reporting for a long time now. It cannot be all 'smoke' as some like to call it.

Thanks again Spud. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why issue a 100k note if they were trying to raise the zeros or revalue? Does not make sense.

I believe they stated before that this note would be for inter-bank transactions only, and it is almost proof of an RV IMO,

so they have been taking the large notes out of circulation for a while, so just maybe they can afford a good RV. One can still hope.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

drox-Plan B

'smoke' because they are, so far, following their stated plans as they have been

reporting for a long time now. It cannot be all 'smoke' as some like to call it.

All my best!

Jim

---

I don't disagree and I am certainty not a koolaide drinker. That being said I definitely believe they would refrain from anybody knowing and RV was to occur before it did. The old story... look at the left hand when the right hand is moving may apply in this case.

• Upvote 2

Okay, go with me here...they issue a 100K note because they ARE pulling larger notes off the streets. Say you have (4) 25K notes (which all of us in the U.S. have that and them some). Instead of issuing out all of their small denoms, they can issue one large note.....now what you do with that large note becomes something I have not thought through, but on the surface, makes sense too me. Keep in mind probably only the very rich have larger denoms like the 25K note if what we have been told is true. So more than likley those larger notes will be traded in for th 100K note in country and stay in country.....

Man, after reading that, I think I could be on Okie's team!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't disagree and I am certainty not a koolaide drinker. That being said I definitely believe they would refrain from anybody knowing and RV was to occur before it did. The old story... look at the left hand when the right hand is moving may apply in this case.

Hi WOW :)

I agree my friend, to the extent that it is clear how silly the guru crowd is

when it is apparent they have no clue. Indeed, a revaluation

if/when it becomes official, will happen without anyone knowing

before hand. Only Dr. Shabibi knows and it is not going to be 'leaked'.

That includes those who claim it every day of the week! :lol:

Have a good evening Wow :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Why issue a 100k note if they were trying to raise the zeros or revalue? Does not make sense.

because rasing the zeros does not remove zeros from the paper currency it means removing three zeros from the exchange rate, how many times does this need to be said

the EXCHANGE RATE WILL HAVE THREE ZEROS REMOVED

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi WOW :)

I agree my friend, to the extent that it is clear how silly the guru crowd is

when it is apparent they have no clue. Indeed, a revaluation

if/when it becomes official, will happen without anyone knowing

before hand. Only Dr. Shabibi knows and it is not going to be 'leaked'.

That includes those who claim it every day of the week! :lol:

Have a good evening Wow :D

All my best!

Jim

---

Hey Jim,

I love the fact that you seem to always have a rationale debate without the name calling.

MAJOR PROPS!

Take care,

Lewis

Ps. I don't know why someone would minus you.. so I gave u a +1 back.

because rasing the zeros does not remove zeros from the paper currency it means removing three zeros from the exchange rate, how many times does this need to be said

And when they RV at 1 to 1 or whatever Who needs notes this Size

except us :rolleyes:

Edited by estephan

Its gonna take more than an article to get me on board with this. Loop the coins in there with the 100K note. Why remove larger denoms, then come with this? The info is getting outta control, which i believe is a good thing. In closing, I'm comfortable with this, the way these articles are coming out, the fact that we are reading more and more about RD's, banking, and finance more often than we have (if memory serves me correctly),and whether its 3X my investment or 3000X my investment, i believe it to be a win/win. Sucks that if it's only 3X the investment, we end up with paying taxes, and not much left to work with, unless you dropped boooku bucks (which i don't have). Been an interesting trip, so lets pull this train into the station, I gotta pee.

• Upvote 4

drox-Plan B

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks Jim, that was a long read and some good perspectives from other members.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see the currency stay the same, along with the 100k note. So when it RV's at a decent rate, instead of having 4 25,000k notes, people in Iraq may carry 1 100k note. Now, citizens can carry less bills in a most unusual way. Thats the way I would like it.

Is that what redenomination means? Thanks for clearing that up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

drox-Plan B

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim,

You are always respectful to all, so I will be no different. just understand that this blessing will come in TWO steps. The first will make us feel we have lost it all. The second, for those who don't fall into the first trap, will realize the full potential of what this investment is all about. I will not go into it further than that. Just understand that a lop, or what may appear as one, is not the end of the road. Be steadfast and heart strong. We're gonna win in the end.

Peace

• Upvote 2