Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stardogger rumor

moonbeam

I don't blalme you at all, I really thing we all should take a break, I'm just tired of all the BS Rumors, No one knows and I mean know one not even the Iraq Government knows when this is going down they are still bickering back and forth on what to do with the zeros. OK I'm finish I'm outta of here.

Thanks for your long time committment to people you don't know. But you have had a trmendous impact upon.. Your comments and shared info has carried us who live in the dark of real honest intel ( okay who do you believe today situations) all the hooplah and hype. Thanks for your sensitivity to the issues and steady belief in the steering of the helm of this ship. It is refreshing to have people that are reliable and dependable. Hang in there with the rest of us and we'll see this thing thru to the end.

At your request, I've moved your profile to the registered user group. You still have your VIP and chat access, and I thank you for all the help you've given. Being a mod around here is a thankless job at times, and I appreciate your loyalty and hard work to make this place the best it can be.

Sometimes we all need a break... and it's usually easier to quit using the phone if you lose it, easier to quit smoking if you don't have cigarettes, easier not to participate in moderator or dinar sites if you don't have access to the control panel. I understand why you requested it, and I don't blame you if that's where you're at.

If you ever want to be part of the mod team again, let me know.

I do hope you pop in and post still. You're a great part of the DinarVets community!

Thanks Steve.

*dont promote other sites, you are stronger than I am. I told myself that I too was going to take a break. I'm hooked. I need thearpy. I spend hours in the chat room and reading the forum. What, oh what will I do when it RVs. The withdrawal will horrendous. I hope Adam keeps this forum going so that I, for one, will be able to slowly withdraw. You'll be back! Wait and see. I know you are hooked too. See you around.