Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stardogger rumor

moonbeam

Is this how rumors start with the IQD? WOW!

For the record the rumor of me quitting is not true, I am just no longer going to be doing chat, or posts for the time being.

Happy Dinar Digging

Steve aka

dont promote other sites

well, stradogger, for what it's worth, I'm sad, I really enjoyed having you on chat and really appreaiated your forum posts, especially the last big2. Lots of other people on this afternoon's chat are also missing you, talking about you, wishing you'd come back. Hope you can.

;) Love your Albert Einstein quote.....looking forward to your return....you were the one who always made the most sense to me. Take care for now!

For the record the rumor of me quitting is not true, I am just no longer going to be doing chat, or posts for the time being.

Happy Dinar Digging

Steve aka

dont promote other sites

I have a hunch I that I speak for the majority of the peeps here when I state that your contributions are very valuable to us, please do no deprive us of your insight. You are fun, witty and see things from many different perspectives. Help us to keep going as we are getting very close.

dont promote other sites,

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'm certainly glad you're not quiting!!!! This site would never be the same without your personality chiming into chat. Stay focused amigo -- were almost there!!! We'll meet in Vegas soon.

Scooter

It sad that a small few who is always trying to get a job on sixty minutes as journalist ponding the bad guy with difficult questions to answer. The problem here is that a lot of good intention people with intell are racked over red hot coals just because of the information brought to our site. I hope you do return soon have a nice break...

Happy Dinar Digging

Steve aka

dont promote other sites

Hey man!! You can't do that!! We will be lost without your witt and your help that got us this far! Kindly reconsider.

*dont promote other sites Sorry to hear you need a break at this time. I hope it works itself out quickly. You'll need positive thoughts if the RV happens within the next few days, and we'll need you back in here to help us sort out the details if it doesn't RV quickly. Always looked forward to hearing your take on the latest...

I have always enjoyed your logic as well as the numerous pieces of intel you have brought to the site both in the chat and here in the forum. I believe your thinking is right on and it has always been a pleasure to see what you have for the day. I will miss that. I hope you decide to come back pretty soon.