Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS THIS TRUE

3grlz

Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar

Posted on 17 August 2011. Tags: IQD, iraqi dinar

The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is warning investors about advertised opportunities to invest in Iraq’s currency, the dinar.

The DFI says several web sites say Iraq’s currency is poised to increase in value, even dramatically, but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

There is no currency exchange for the dinar and the U.S. dollar.

“That allows dealers to charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the Dinars, since no exchange exists for the currency,” the DFI said in a statement Wednesday, reported by WBAY.

The DFI says some dinar dealers tout being registered with the U.S. Treasury Department as a Money Services Business, or MSB, but the designation only means the company’s information is on file with the Treasury.

“We encourage investors to exercise extreme caution when considering their investment opportunities. They should do their homework,” DFI Division of Securities administrator Patricia Struck said.

Suspicions of security or investment fraud can be reported to the Division of Securities by calling toll-free, 1-800-472-4325.

HOPE ITS NOT TRUE

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/08/17/wisconsin-warns-about-iraqi-dinar/

Edited by 3grlz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you hope it is not TRUE! Sounds good and logical to me. By definition this is a speculator item, even though I expect to make a profit by the end of the year.

I am sure some people have spent their rent, food, and basic necessities of life money on buying IQD. They are stating be careful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you hope it is not TRUE! Sounds good and logical to me. By definition this is a speculator item, even though I expect to make a profit by the end of the year.

I am sure some people have spent their rent, food, and basic necessities of life money on buying IQD. They are stating be careful.

Exactly what I was thinking

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS PART

but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

Iraq wants their currency to be tradable just as much as we do. This would open the door for their much needed upgrades in their country. Investors will come flooding in when it is tradable and they know it. Don't worry about cautions from others this will happen! GO RV!!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking

there is no point for a country to RV if they are not recognize internationally especially with all of that oil. The point of an RV is to increase value to their money so they can compete now or in the long run of their economy. The have two sections left on their WTO Membership and are much further along than Iran. Both of those countries want WTO or they wouldn't have done all the steps necessary to finish the WTO Application for the past 5+ years. Everyone will start seeing negative things about dinar going forward. The government is upset that most of us "little" ones know of big brothers secrets. In reality it just means we are understanding how this world really works and due to the Internet information is getting harder to hide from yus. So the only thing the government can do is SCARE you. It happens in almost any event in history. Anyone remember Duck and Cover? How about the recent Japan Nuclear Plant issue? All I can say is dig deep my friends and don't believe everything you read nor hear. Sometimes an old old text book has more than enough answers...they are harder to edit.

THIS PART

but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

that makes sense...I doubt if you could buy much at Wal-Mart with it but after the "big bang" and you exchange for your currency you could do quite well on a spending spree at an upscale Wally World near you. She sounds like she is putting out a little personally biased opinion due to her "important title"...just my worthless opinion :huh: