Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE WE WILL SEE THIS

SurfingTheDinarWave

But it is true how the building so perfectly crumbled down like dominoes within 7 seconds. For it to fall so straight down and not have the external wall parts fall chaotically all around, follows the pattern when it is wired to implode and not cause a mess. Interesting reading. I truly don't doubt much of it. It makes too much sense. I'm so tired of BS/cover-ups.

I was an eye witness. . . sort of.

I fell asleep in my recliner the night before, with the TV on. When I awoke I first thought there was a disaster movie on. But the camera just stayed focused on a burning tower and I soon realized it was a breaking news event. I saw the second plane crash into the second tower, live. Few people can claim that as most were either at work, out shopping, or doing house chores. Or, whatever. While much of what occurred was shown on TV repeatedly over the next few days, here are some things that weren't.

After the second tower got hit a bunch of brave firemen rushed in to see if they could help people out. But they soon were seen running out, even faster. A news reporter managed stop one and ask what was going on. The fireman said that the firemen in the building could hear explosions going off above so they all got out as fast as they could. This is not an exact quote, but it is what he basically said. While I saw this, live, I never saw anything about this occurrence again. Why was this not repeatedly re-shown? It seems important to me. Secondly, the news camera for the network In was tuned in on (I can't recall which it was) normally was held on just one side of the buildings, only. But one time there were pictures shown from a camera on the left side of the second tower. I eye-witnessed a huge sudden fiery explosion several stories below the level of the floors the plane crashed into. There's just no explanation apart from it being a big bomb. The camera was then immediately switched back to the front side. Less than a minute later that tower suddenly began falling, turning to dust at it went, on the spot, not on its way down. Just below the points it was becoming a dust cloud there were puffs of dust like little non-fiery explosions. This occurred maybe all the way down.

It seems to me these events should have all been included in the Report as it would have resulted in an entirely different conclusion. No question. Note that all I said above is not personal opinion or belief. But straight forward reportage. Facts. It's what happened. I saw it.

Edited by estewart
  • Upvote 1

Have you ever done a crash investigation?

Well I have, several

Recently I had to look into a MI 17 that burned in at full speed during a sand storm

And although the entire aircraft was spread over a 400 yard area the instruments in the co pilot’s dash were intact

No broken glass

You my friend have no idea what you are talking about

and further more the US gov cant keep a fart a secret

let alone the BS your spreading

so

shut your st*pid mouth

Your a real internet tough guy aren't you little Huey, you know squat about anything and if you want to put your money where your mouth is, let's do it.

You were already banned from this site, so I hear, and you will be again, so you best hurry up little man.

You have no idea who you are up against on 9/11, and judging by your LOP mentality you just full of it period.

Your government can't keep a secret? Are you that much of a fool? Explain the Gulf of Tonkin Incident then. (if you even know what it is)

How about the Federal Reserve, you didn't even know it was owned by the Rothschilds and his friends.

Your just pathetic and know less than I do about your own Country, so if you want me to make you look more of a loudmouth than you proved yourself to be already.....

balls in your court.

• Upvote 4

Your a real internet tough guy aren't you little Huey, you know squat about anything and if you want to put your money where your mouth is, let's do it.

You were already banned from this site, so I hear, and you will be again, so you best hurry up little man.

I guess little Huey had to run to cash in his dinar....damn I was looking forward to it.

Always good to smack mouthy sheep upside the head and wake them up to 9/11..

oh well, next stop Toronto hearings on 9/11 next month.

• Upvote 4

Never seen any truth to the Nesara story, it's been around a long time but most of the 9/11 facts above are more truth than fiction.

No one would have found any bodies in the rubble, most were vapourized, that is why no computers, desks, chairs, ect...were found.

They found bits and pieces of some bodies like a fingernail, but no full bodies.

So anyone who believes the Governments fairy tale must also believe that Atta's passport went from his pocket, out of the plane and through the

fuel explosion and made it's way down to the street to be found unscathed in tons of dust just a few minutes later by an agent. Convenient...

The number 2 from the mythical Al-CIAda Anwar Al-awlaki was also dining at the Pentagon just after 9/11, people need to wake up to reality.

great response! also...even though all those bodies were vaporized...the cops supposedly found a "hijacker's" slightly burned PASSPORT on the ground outside the towers!! Whoehahahahahaaaa!!!

so many quotes by police and fireman on the morning of 9/11, saying: "get out of here people!! they are about to "blow" the building!!" how did they know?? hmmmmm

one thing for very very sure...Osama (Tim Osman) did NOT do it. your lovely government did. so what are YA all gonna do about it?

....probably nuthin' as usual...but that's what your "leaders" (big joke) are counting on...the people doing nothing...I am NOT suggesting that people go on mad RIOTS...NO, definitely not...that would just be playing into their hands.....why? because they will respond to riots, like the brittish govt has...tighter police state...more big brother...the implemeting of the concepts persented in the book/movie 1984 by George Orwell....and George would have known...he was well and truly involved...I consider his book a warning to us all.

ah well...go rv.....sigh...

• Upvote 2

great response! also...even though all those bodies were vaporized...the cops supposedly found a "hijacker's" slightly burned PASSPORT on the ground outside the towers!! Whoehahahahahaaaa!!!

so many quotes by police and fireman on the morning of 9/11, saying: "get out of here people!! they are about to "blow" the building!!" how did they know?? hmmmmm

one thing for very very sure...Osama (Tim Osman) did NOT do it. your lovely government did. so what are YA all gonna do about it?

....probably nuthin' as usual...but that's what your "leaders" (big joke) are counting on...the people doing nothing...I am NOT suggesting that people go on mad RIOTS...NO, definitely not...that would just be playing into their hands.....why? because they will respond to riots, like the brittish govt has...tighter police state...more big brother...the implemeting of the concepts persented in the book/movie 1984 by George Orwell....and George would have known...he was well and truly involved...I consider his book a warning to us all.

ah well...go rv.....sigh...

Well said Elm, nobody seems to mention all the people who got rich in the stock markets making their moves days prior to 9/11,

or the fact that Bin Laden wasn't even wanted for 9/11 on the FBI list, dancing Israelis, could go on and on... the rest of the world knows.

• Upvote 3

It has always bothered me when I hear someone saying that the jets that hit the twin towers couldn't have caused the collapse because jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt steel. Well, I work in the steel industry and know that that is correct. But, what does happen to steel at 1800 degrees is that it get extremely soft and malleable. So while the steel never melted, it did become too weak to support all the weight of the floors above the impact zones.

The steel melted because thermite burns at 5,000 degrees. The burning pit at ground zero was so hot that it was still burning a week later.

• Upvote 3

WHOA! Does that mean all the world's Buddhists and various other religions practitioners are up S-creek? MAN! Sure glad I am not party to such an ideal. I'd snuff myself if I was out of being totally spiritually embarrassed by the whole idea. BUT on the other hand, I KNOW that Jesus, the Man, himself, never said anything about such a deal. Not a single word. It was all made up by charlatans that were trying to enslave people, body, mind, and soul. The leader of that pack's name was Paul.

You are making claims and asseveration's and trying top pass them off as true, I could care less if you "want to do my work" for me, because without proof an intelligent, thinking human being is only gonna take it as it is the 8th installment of the Harry Potter Saga, pure make believe, Specially when you add a claim lie this one

When you try to pass a the were probably as a valid claim you better provide proof of your claims, did you not know that one lie, omission or made up remark makes your whole claim suspicions and most l;likely a whole lot of BS?? In your case iots all BS you cannot prove and/or backup your claims.

Now you know why, also I refuse to visit conspiracy THEORY sites to find a truth that even they cannot prove. All I ask is your proof because when I look up your claims and remain out of the cosmpiracy theoiry areas I come up with totally different accounts and different info, so why should I take your BS as truth when other explanations, backed up by scientific proof, backed up by eye witnesses are out there???

Here is an easy one, and you as a big bad conspiracy theorist can explain for me

what military type of aircraft was the one to crash into the WTC??? As you se I will go easy on you.

Have you ever tried to fly a Boeing 747 through a city with buildings as tall as NY...no you haven't, so you would not know that those large aircraft could not maneuver within the city of NY. I provided you proof and if you want more then well take it from the hero of 9/11 he was just a "Janitor" now so you might want to read it carefully, it wasn't some paid actor or actress who is paid to deliver the news that is given to them, not that they actually found out themselves!

"Last Man Out"

I also gave you links to proof several times yet you continue to not go to them and come back at me conjecture after not seeing the truth with your own eyes! So until you look at the proof then your wasting your time!

Proof yet again with more links to more and more enjoy your research, but this time go learn something!!

• Upvote 1

So what are we gonna do about it?

Surfing, I do hope that you don't think

the dems are gonna save you. To be honest this

entire thing scares me because we are an overrun

nation and being an American really doesn't mean

a whole lot today. George sr said it, " NEW WORLD ORDER"

And guess what, the bible tells of this day.

" As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord".

And I can assure you that that is the only thing the

"powers that be" truly fear.

For those of you that don't believe what you've just read,

I find it very telling that there were only 3 of you who responded

with anything other that name calling and insults. But any decent

psychologist will tell you that is the response of one in disbelief or fear.

I like you will with my family be serving the lord, and we can serve him now by taking back our Liberty and giving it to those around the globe as well...though we know that would be a very difficult task it would be how the lord tells me to help we each have our own way that we can help and my calling is to lead the herd to food, water, and salvation not just sit there and do nothing!

• Upvote 2

Surfing,

It is clear to me now, after watching you vids link,

that you are, somewhat, misguided.

Read the book of Genesis and you will see that what

you are portraying as truth is exactly what the Angel Lucifer

tried to do in the Garden of Eden. Satin uses 90% truth mixed with

10% lies to lead 100% astray. Yes you are presenting the plot to

enslave the world through the New World Order. But you proceed

from the wrong position. The only real solution to Peace and Prosperity

is in Jesus Christ and him alone. It will not be found in the Freemasons

or any other occult. Please don't make the mistake of following a dark demon

down the wrong road.

Yes you are right, Jesus is our only Salvation, the more you can guide them to Jesus the more you will save, I press on knowing I devote myself too Jesus our Lord, but it is our duty to speak to the masses and get them to devote to him too, show them the truth and give them a solution is how we do it, the solution phase has not come yet most don't know the truth that is the hardest part, they have been brainwashed to false gods and self serving interests, yet they continue to follow that same path. Notice the link I sent you too gave no solutions it simply told the truth.

• Upvote 1

Does anybody else find it interesting that the conspiracy folk talk all this smack about a 9/11 cover up? And yet, not one of them is smart enough to not spew it all over a forum like this. If the U.S. government is so sneaky and will go to any length to keep 9/11 under wraps, what makes you think they can't find you and quiet your voice forever? The research you all speak of is skewed, just as your mindset. Put the weapon down and go outside and enjoy the fresh air. <_<

By the way....how much do clothes cost in the Matrix?

GO RV, then BV