Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE WE WILL SEE THIS

SurfingTheDinarWave

I absolutely loved this! I am not a conspiracy freak but I do admit there was something just not right about 9/11 and the collapsing of the wtc buildings.

I am however in the construction and demolition business, and after seeing the way they came down, it is physically impossible for fires due to jet fuel to implode buildings of that size as fast as they did from planes that hit them as high in the air as they did and the WTC bldg 7 that didn't get hit at all to be effected as many days after as it did, I am convinced it was a controlled demolition.

I'm working on a series of 4 buildings that were involved in a fire in January this year, they burned for 18 hours until the fire dept could finally put the fire out in the 3 buildings the forth was water logged and soaked while being used to ventilate the smoke. those buildings stood in the center of downtown for another 6 months the 4th building water soaked and smoked out still stands. the other 3 were demoed due to controlled demolition we have removed the interior structure floors, roof, and one structural wall and are about to put it back together now.

Mind you these buildings were built in the area of 1908-1912 their brick walls were rotten and took heavy fire damage just a few hours shy of the concrete earthquake sustainable WTC towers and bldg 7 and still stood until we took them down ourselves to rebuild.

So wash the mud from your eyes, take off the blinders, it's not a conspiracy it's the truth, the gov wants you to label it as a conspiracy because it's easy to dismiss it that way and they have won if you do!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I know the part about the farmers opening up the "Pandora's box" is true.

Winston Shrout and Tim Turner got their information from legal briefs before they were buried.

There was another guy in the late 90's that started a process, but was sent to prison for off shore accounts.

As for the kids of the robber barons, have never heard the whole tale, but have read a few opinions that were not based on anything other than wishful thinking.

There is a process to set yourself in the "private", but it doesn't always work, and the IRS will always come after you.

I know at least one person that had a bond accepted, only to have the IRS come after them a couple years later and they wound up paying plus interest.

It's the same as the foreclosure issues

Yes, what they did was illegal, yes, they destroyed peoples lives for no reason other than the need to maintain their appearance of ultimate power.

It doesn't matter what is right or wrong anymore, it only matters what the court system will support.

The courts are the government, so they are already biased.

I've read all you really need to say at court is this:

Under our corporate governments, no Sovereign can lawfully be tried or convicted of any statutory crime! I recently discovered how to avoid prosecution under the Trust when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting Attorney or a Judge:

First: “the Sovereign must inquire if we are on the record, and if not, insist upon it! Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded!”

Secondly: all a Sovereign has to say for the record is: “I am a beneficiary of the Trust, and I am appointing you Judge or Mr. Prosecutor as my Trustee!”

Thirdly: the Sovereign then directs his Trustee to do his bidding! “As my Trustee, I want you to discharge this matter I am accused of and eliminate the record!”

Fourthly: if the Sovereign suffered any damages as a result of his arrest, he can direct that the Trust compensate him from the proceeds of the Court by saying; “I wish to be compensated for [X] dollars in redemption.”

This statement is sufficient to remove the authority and jurisdiction from any prosecuting attorney or judge. The accused will be immediately released from custody, with a check, license or claim he identifies as a damage. It doesn’t matter what the action involves or how it is classified by the corporate law, be it civil or a criminal action! It works every time!

All of the Codes, Statutes and Regulations throughout the United States are a Will from the Masters to their Slaves. A Will is defined as, “An express command used in a dispositive nature.” When individuals in America are charged with a crime and warehoused in a jail, it is because they went against the Will of the Masters and not because they harmed another person! Remember that: The Will demands from us, all that we are, keeps us in check and promises us nothing!

I have read the HR that makes all laws in the US a civil issue.

All laws( statues) have a monetary value. That is why a wealthy person actually CAN buy their way out of anything.

There's a lot more to this.

read ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

Elite Sponsored Terrorism and the New World Order

You will see the reason for the wars started.

Then read

THE MATRIX,

THE U. S. CONSTITUTION,

PLANNED BANK FAILURE AND

THE MASS GENOCIDE OF AMERICA

By: ANONYMOUS

Edited by divemaster5734

You as a farmer should be most concerned about NESARA, watch the videos,

I did nothing but research and pass along the information for those who don't know to be aware! I am a seeker of truth and a former member of our military I have seen things I did not agree with and got out as fast as I could!

I'm not really a farmer, I was making a quip on an adage and playing it back into the body of the original post. Sorry if I was confusing.

Something did occur to me as I contemplated the original post, though. I'm not bashing, I've continued to contemplate this post.

O.K., so let's say that I buy the fact that lawyers have declared fealty to the crown by their membership in the Bar. This excludes them from constitutionally holding a government position. Believe it or not I'm good with that. That would mean that a guy who declared fealty to the crown by at one time by being a member of the bar or by declaring his fealty to another country, say Indonesia, by renewing his foreign passport after he attained the age of majority would not be able to be president -- but that's an argument for another thread.

So where do we get judges and Supreme Court Justices from? Aren't they "required" to be members of the bar. Weren't they all at sometime members of a Bar if they're not now (and to my understanding, they all are)? So how can they constitutionally decide on the legitimacy of this whole deal? We start to get into a vicious circle.

Like I said before, I want to believe you. But I need time to contemplate and I'll need some solid references; footnotes, etc.

Thank you for having served our country.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post!

Interesting points.....really makes you wonder.

Now you know why on 9/11, Bush Jr. sat in a classroom reading a children's book about a pet goat for seven minutes, as if this epic cosmic tragedy was no big deal.

I always wondered why you only seen him do this once! Don't recall ever seeing him reading in front of a class before or after that day!

BTW.......When do we get to this part? :D

15. Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades. Every American citizen over the age of 21 will receive $100,000 a month for 11 years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

some truths, some questionables....some wierd stuff...one thing is certain..most people think and believe the way they have been taught and programmed. They think everything that authority figures have told them since early childhood is indeed fact without doing the proverbial "question authority". Maybe it's time to think outside the box a wee bit?????

Thanks for the post!

Interesting points.....really makes you wonder.

Now you know why on 9/11, Bush Jr. sat in a classroom reading a children's book about a pet goat for seven minutes, as if this epic cosmic tragedy was no big deal.

I always wondered why you only seen him do this once! Don't recall ever seeing him reading in front of a class before or after that day!

BTW.......When do we get to this part? :D

15. Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades. Every American citizen over the age of 21 will receive $100,000 a month for 11 years.

Yes, I want to know this too. Who said this? And when do we get to this phase of prosperity distribution of vast wealth? And did someone ask George Soros if this is OK?

• Upvote 1

some truths, some questionables....some wierd stuff...one thing is certain..most people think and believe the way they have been taught and programmed. They think everything that authority figures have told them since early childhood is indeed fact without doing the proverbial "question authority". Maybe it's time to think outside the box a wee bit?????

Box...? What box...?

:lol: :lol:

I've never been inside the box. And I question everything. :P

• Upvote 2

It has always bothered me when I hear someone saying that the jets that hit the twin towers couldn't have caused the collapse because jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt steel. Well, I work in the steel industry and know that that is correct. But, what does happen to steel at 1800 degrees is that it get extremely soft and malleable. So while the steel never melted, it did become too weak to support all the weight of the floors above the impact zones.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know the part about the farmers opening up the "Pandora's box" is true.

Winston Shrout and Tim Turner got their information from legal briefs before they were buried.

There was another guy in the late 90's that started a process, but was sent to prison for off shore accounts.

As for the kids of the robber barons, have never heard the whole tale, but have read a few opinions that were not based on anything other than wishful thinking.

There is a process to set yourself in the "private", but it doesn't always work, and the IRS will always come after you.

I know at least one person that had a bond accepted, only to have the IRS come after them a couple years later and they wound up paying plus interest.

It's the same as the foreclosure issues

Yes, what they did was illegal, yes, they destroyed peoples lives for no reason other than the need to maintain their appearance of ultimate power.

It doesn't matter what is right or wrong anymore, it only matters what the court system will support.

The courts are the government, so they are already biased.

I've read all you really need to say at court is this:

Under our corporate governments, no Sovereign can lawfully be tried or convicted of any statutory crime! I recently discovered how to avoid prosecution under the Trust when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting Attorney or a Judge:

First: “the Sovereign must inquire if we are on the record, and if not, insist upon it! Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded!”

Secondly: all a Sovereign has to say for the record is: “I am a beneficiary of the Trust, and I am appointing you Judge or Mr. Prosecutor as my Trustee!”

Thirdly: the Sovereign then directs his Trustee to do his bidding! “As my Trustee, I want you to discharge this matter I am accused of and eliminate the record!”

Fourthly: if the Sovereign suffered any damages as a result of his arrest, he can direct that the Trust compensate him from the proceeds of the Court by saying; “I wish to be compensated for [X] dollars in redemption.”

This statement is sufficient to remove the authority and jurisdiction from any prosecuting attorney or judge. The accused will be immediately released from custody, with a check, license or claim he identifies as a damage. It doesn’t matter what the action involves or how it is classified by the corporate law, be it civil or a criminal action! It works every time!

All of the Codes, Statutes and Regulations throughout the United States are a Will from the Masters to their Slaves. A Will is defined as, “An express command used in a dispositive nature.” When individuals in America are charged with a crime and warehoused in a jail, it is because they went against the Will of the Masters and not because they harmed another person! Remember that: The Will demands from us, all that we are, keeps us in check and promises us nothing!

I have read the HR that makes all laws in the US a civil issue.

All laws( statues) have a monetary value. That is why a wealthy person actually CAN buy their way out of anything.

There's a lot more to this.

read ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

Elite Sponsored Terrorism and the New World Order

You will see the reason for the wars started.

Then read

THE MATRIX,

THE U. S. CONSTITUTION,

PLANNED BANK FAILURE AND

THE MASS GENOCIDE OF AMERICA

By: ANONYMOUS

This sovereign not being tried of a statutory crime where is this documented DM? I would like to know more about it it may be beneficial for some people in the future if not right now to learn about for future reference.

• Upvote 1

I'm not really a farmer, I was making a quip on an adage and playing it back into the body of the original post. Sorry if I was confusing.

Something did occur to me as I contemplated the original post, though. I'm not bashing, I've continued to contemplate this post.

O.K., so let's say that I buy the fact that lawyers have declared fealty to the crown by their membership in the Bar. This excludes them from constitutionally holding a government position. Believe it or not I'm good with that. That would mean that a guy who declared fealty to the crown by at one time by being a member of the bar or by declaring his fealty to another country, say Indonesia, by renewing his foreign passport after he attained the age of majority would not be able to be president -- but that's an argument for another thread.

So where do we get judges and Supreme Court Justices from? Aren't they "required" to be members of the bar. Weren't they all at sometime members of a Bar if they're not now (and to my understanding, they all are)? So how can they constitutionally decide on the legitimacy of this whole deal? We start to get into a vicious circle.

Like I said before, I want to believe you. But I need time to contemplate and I'll need some solid references; footnotes, etc.

Thank you for having served our country.

Peace.

429, there are plenty of things out there to back this up divemaster put some good things out there and the website I told you about has people who put things in chronological order and pulled the documents and case numbers of the ones they could some things are buried and leave dead ends and have been put under presidential executive orders to be guarded at all times by armed guards so they have no way of being released at this time, one day they will JFK & Reagan tried to make things right so did another congressman who all were assassinated or mysteriously killed in a plane crash so these things were not announced. Bush put a block on the NESARA announcement by setting up 9/11, coached by his dad, and now we have Obama who was going to do it and then flipped to the dark side, now he's just an egomaniac running around abusing power at every turn his greed & ego will get him caught up. Our country as we have been taught it was supposed to be is not as it seems and is in huge trouble and needs our help.

Supreme Court Justices are supposed to be under constitutional law and they are on life appointments Janet Reno was on our side, they are appointed by the president when one dies, steps down to retire, or resigns. They are not supposed to be members of the bar at all they are supposed to practice constitutional law only. Our presidents, some of the recent ones who came into power were on the good side at first then they either were flipped, or as we are told cloned, the cloned part I'm not so sure about but flipped from sheer greed I can go with. Then others were just flat out evil!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It has always bothered me when I hear someone saying that the jets that hit the twin towers couldn't have caused the collapse because jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt steel. Well, I work in the steel industry and know that that is correct. But, what does happen to steel at 1800 degrees is that it get extremely soft and malleable. So while the steel never melted, it did become too weak to support all the weight of the floors above the impact zones.

Understandable, even documented, but how do you explain a controlled demolition? or bombs exploding before the planes hit and even after which had countless eye-witness reports of happening and on the 1st and 2nd floor basements? or the fact that the WTC building 7 24 hours later was untouched and just collapsed in a controlled demolition setting? I do demolitions in the construction business and my engineers and EOD experts have sat down with me and we have gone through it over and over, I just watched that day as a young man but I learned a few years later that it defies gravity and physics for what was shown to happen, told that happened to actually be what truthfully happened. I feel for those who lost lives, family or ended up so terribly injured mentally and physically it torments them for life, my heart goes out to them and their loved ones! This has to stop and the people of this great country must stand up for it and fight to take it back and restore it to Liberty and Freedom that it once stood for to be truly happy! "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" has been washed away with "Greed, Terror, and the Eternal Slavery" if we don't unite and stand up so the others can divide and fall!

• Upvote 3

Supreme Court Justices are supposed to be under constitutional law and they are on life appointments Janet Reno was on our side, they are appointed by the president when one dies, steps down to retire, or resigns. They are not supposed to be members of the bar at all they are supposed to practice constitutional law only.

Can you please tell me where you got tis in formation from???

My understanding is that there are no constitutional requirements whatsoever about qualifications, it does not even state they have to be lawyers, what I understand Presidents use the recommendation and evaluation of the American Bar Association's Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary. The ABA lists the following suggested minimum criteria for nomination to the federal Judicial Branch:

Member in good standing in the state bar for at least five years

Practicing trial attorney and/or trial judge for at least 12 years

Competent citizen of good character, integrity, reason, intelligence, and judgment

Distinguished accomplishments

Appellate nominations must be legal scholars.

So please inform me of where you get the highlighted portion from.

Also what is God;s green earth is this???

13th Amendment

If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.

This amendment was unacceptable for the British crown because this would essentially cut of all meddling into the affairs of the new republic's government. It would also mean anyone who is a member of the BAR (Lawyer) association would not be allowed to hold public office. Remember the B.A.R. is short for the British Accredited Registry. This amendment is technically still in effect today and therefore all the laws that have been made by lawyers remains unconstitutional, as they are not allowed to be US citizens.

This is why England fought in a war with us in 1812. Washington D.C. was burned to the ground and the original documents which proved this was indeed a law were destroyed. The British monarchy knew the American people would never tolerate British rule again, so they offered back the republic to the people with one exception, the 13th amendment was to be removed from the constitution. Nearly 200 years have now since passed, we have been conquered and yet we don't know it.

Then we had the civil war which was really about the Rothschild family trying to gain control of the south's cotton industry. Then we had the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 which put America into slavery. Finally in the early 1990's we started to see a change.

What does the 13the amendment of the US Constitution that abolished slavery, Ratified 12/6/1865, have to do with all this other stuff you are writing here??

• Upvote 1

My understanding is that there are no constitutional requirements whatsoever about qualifications, it does not even state they have to be lawyers, what I understand Presidents use the recommendation and evaluation of the American Bar Association's Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary. The ABA lists the following suggested minimum criteria for nomination to the federal Judicial Branch:

Competent citizen of good character, integrity, reason, intelligence, and judgment

powercrossing.com

oh and look up what B.A.R. the letters stand for, it doesn't matter if you put American in front of it they still pledge their allegiance to the crown, nobility, and actually it's in the constitution in the real 13th Amendment yes the one that is so hard to find because the international bankers of corperate america have burned it in the war of 1812 and then in the act of 1871 when we were sold out to them after the civil war they started they tried to hide it! but you can still find it if you look hard enough, I shouldn't have to tell you to research just lead you along the path to seek the truth.

• Upvote 1

Also what is God;s green earth is this???

What does the 13the amendment of the US Constitution that abolished slavery, Ratified 12/6/1865, have to do with all this other stuff you are writing here??

please read that amendment carefully, it states anyone taking the oath of the BAR or professing their loyalty to the Crown, nobility, royalty, or anything internationally is not allowed to be a citizen of the United States!!

it has a lot to do with it, first of all Obama does salute a US Flag the gold tassel outlined flag he salutes signifies the French, never in our history did we have a flag like that they are simply Red, White, & Blue 13 stripes and 50 stars nothing else! The French flag he salutes is to signify the French indebtedness the government is for them helping the US Gov in financing wars so they didn't have to fight! This means, Obama is not a legal citizen per the 13th amendment of our constitution!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

powercrossing.com

oh and look up what B.A.R. the letters stand for, it doesn't matter if you put American in front of it they still pledge their allegiance to the crown, nobility, and actually it's in the constitution in the real 13th Amendment yes the one that is so hard to find because the international bankers of corperate america have burned it in the war of 1812 and then in the act of 1871 when we were sold out to them after the civil war they started they tried to hide it! but you can still find it if you look hard enough, I shouldn't have to tell you to research just lead you along the path to seek the truth.

As another user pointed out

Any paper written that includes accusations, innuendos, and conspiracy needs to be documented with footnotes, verifications, end notes to prove the validity of its content. Otherwise the paper is just hearsay, speculation, assumptions, and myths, and the reader is left mystified and confused. No doubt you received the material from somewhere and was not just made up. For this to be believed by anyone who reasons and thinks, documentation is essential. Until then . . . it's good fiction.

I am going to go the atheist way on this one, there is no proof of what you claim. This goes in the same category of bigfoot, nessy, the chupacabras and the abominable snowman very cool stories but without verifiable proof to verify it, its all BS to the Nth degree.

And before I forget anybody can make initials mean anything, specially without proof, here is my B.A.R. = "Birthers Anonymous Retraining", so just like the ancient Chinese proverb says " No ticket, no laundry"

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

please read that amendment carefully, it states anyone taking the oath of the BAR or professing their loyalty to the Crown, nobility, royalty, or anything internationally is not allowed to be a citizen of the United States!!

it has a lot to do with it, first of all Obama does salute a US Flag the gold tassel outlined flag he salutes signifies the French, never in our history did we have a flag like that they are simply Red, White, & Blue 13 stripes and 50 stars nothing else! The French flag he salutes is to signify the French indebtedness the government is for them helping the US Gov in financing wars so they didn't have to fight! This means, Obama is not a legal citizen per the 13th amendment of our constitution!!!

The 13th amendment also goes for our supreme court judges, they are not legal citizen because they took an oath too an association of British nobility swearing to practice admiral law or laws of the seas!! The Acronym B.A.R. in American B.A.R. Association actually stands for British Accredidation Registry. it's so hard to find the meaning of that word online you would have to look in a law library!

I like I said have done my due diligence, not everything you need to do yours is online, you would be a fool to think that so stop giving me negatives for your ignorance and some other naysayers I gave you a link www.powercrossing.com that has 4 videos with documented, footnoted, and credited proof go watch them and do your own research if you want to comment I already have done mine as have many others I just simply made you aware of so many things you choose not to believe that is simply your own free will but do your homework cause you obviously haven't, or we wouldn't be having this conversation!

• Upvote 1

As another user pointed out

I am going to go the atheist way on this one, there is no proof of what you claim. This goes in the same category of bigfoot, nessy, the chupacabras and the abominable snowman very cool stories but without verifiable proof to verify it, its all BS to the Nth degree.

And before I forget anybody can make initials mean anything, specially without proof, here is my B.A.R. = "Birthers Anonymous Retraining", so just like the ancient Chinese proverb says " No ticket, no laundry"

why should I do the work for you, your the one with the closed, trained, programmed, and misguided mind who can't open it up to find the clues to do the research, yet you try to bash me at every corner with nothing more to say when I have answered all your question and recieved nothing more than an ignorant dismissal from you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But it is true how the building so perfectly crumbled down like dominoes within 7 seconds. For it to fall so straight down and not have the external wall parts fall chaotically all around, follows the pattern when it is wired to implode and not cause a mess. Interesting reading. I truly don't doubt much of it. It makes too much sense. I'm so tired of BS/cover-ups.

• Upvote 2

why should I do the work for you, your the one with the closed, trained, programmed, and misguided mind who can't open it up to find the clues to do the research, yet you try to bash me at every corner with nothing more to say when I have answered all your question and recieved nothing more than an ignorant dismissal from you!

You are making claims and asseveration's and trying top pass them off as true, I could care less if you "want to do my work" for me, because without proof an intelligent, thinking human being is only gonna take it as it is the 8th installment of the Harry Potter Saga, pure make believe, Specially when you add a claim lie this one

As for the airline passengers on 9/11, they where probably gassed aboard their plane and then sent to either the Amtrak facility in Kansas City, Kansas or the FEMA crematorium in Terra Haute, ID to be incinerated.

When you try to pass a the were probably as a valid claim you better provide proof of your claims, did you not know that one lie, omission or made up remark makes your whole claim suspicions and most l;likely a whole lot of BS?? In your case iots all BS you cannot prove and/or backup your claims.

Now you know why, also I refuse to visit conspiracy THEORY sites to find a truth that even they cannot prove. All I ask is your proof because when I look up your claims and remain out of the cosmpiracy theoiry areas I come up with totally different accounts and different info, so why should I take your BS as truth when other explanations, backed up by scientific proof, backed up by eye witnesses are out there???

Here is an easy one, and you as a big bad conspiracy theorist can explain for me

"The airplanes which flew into the twin towers were military aircraft
what military type of aircraft was the one to crash into the WTC??? As you se I will go easy on you.
  • Downvote 2

Box...? What box...?

:lol: :lol:

I've never been inside the box. And I question everything. :P

I figured that.

You are making claims and asseveration's and trying top pass them off as true, I could care less if you "want to do my work" for me, because without proof an intelligent, thinking human being is only gonna take it as it is the 8th installment of the Harry Potter Saga, pure make believe, Specially when you add a claim lie this one

When you try to pass a the were probably as a valid claim you better provide proof of your claims, did you not know that one lie, omission or made up remark makes your whole claim suspicions and most l;likely a whole lot of BS?? In your case iots all BS you cannot prove and/or backup your claims.

Now you know why, also I refuse to visit conspiracy THEORY sites to find a truth that even they cannot prove. All I ask is your proof because when I look up your claims and remain out of the cosmpiracy theoiry areas I come up with totally different accounts and different info, so why should I take your BS as truth when other explanations, backed up by scientific proof, backed up by eye witnesses are out there???

Here is an easy one, and you as a big bad conspiracy theorist can explain for me

what military type of aircraft was the one to crash into the WTC??? As you se I will go easy on you.

It was one without windows, as a number of videos show.

• Upvote 1