Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's "Doors are Opening" and Counting!

7:08 PM [Adam Montana] but September sure does look like doors are opening!

7:08 PM [Adam Montana] my opinion remains the same on Ramadan though

Fellow DV members! As Adam has said it's Ramadan... and we know these darn Iraqis need to RV... but where is the great news?!

I think we should do something fun, like a contest!

Who would be interested in winning PINK PIGGY UNDERGROUND T-SHIRT?

Let me know!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No way! Thas impossible! :blink:

Reminds me of the scene from Monty Python And The Holy Grail at the French castle...

"Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night, he can join us on our quest for the Holy Grail."

"Well...I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. He's already got one, you see."

"Already got one?"

"Oh yes...it's very nice."

:lol:

• Upvote 3

Call me mapcap.... but on the west coast ..... I pretty much doubt that many women would want to actually wear a really big pink pig on the front of a body they hope most people will see as skinny....(apart from the reality of that actuality)...... Are there any big pink dinar possibilities... rofl rofl ...... sorry couldnt resist.... :D

• Upvote 1

Fellow DV members! As Adam has said it's Ramadan... and we know these darn Iraqis need to RV... but where is the great news?!

I think we should do something fun, like a contest!

Who would be interested in winning PINK PIGGY UNDERGROUND T-SHIRT?

Let me know!

Count me in! :woot::woot:

would be a whole lot cooler as a pink piggy surfboard that we could use on vacation after RV! But I guess I'll take my chances with a PP Tee, as dirty as that sounds I'll need a few quarters for the laundry mat for it before I put it on when you send it!

:lol: