Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2.8 Million Iraqi Dinar For Sale

I am selling 2.8 million Iraqi Dinar 25k un-circulated notes

Only serious buyers please.

My contact information is in my profile, please contact me if you are interested.

$1,000 per million + shipping

**I still have more Dinar, so don't tell me to wait, thanks**

GONNA HAVE TO RENAME YOURSELF 17.2MILLIONDINAR!! WISH I HAD THE $ I WOULD

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1

You guys know this is only worth $854.70 per million right?

I am very aware of that.

Bottom line is that is not what you pay for it from any dealer out there though.

I am creating a win/win for both parties involved. You (the buyer) pay less than going to a dinar dealer and I (the seller) will get more than I would by selling it back to a dinar dealer.

Does that make sense?

Come on folks, there is no need to respond unless you are seriously interested in buying. Thank you.

Total for ALL 2.8 million is $2,393.16 there's no WAY i'd even pay that much for it...

So don't buy it...simple as that.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

I will buy COD cash for what you are asking.

Hi Bacdocgreg. I am checking in with you to see if you are still interested in buying the 2.8 Million IQD's? Please call, skype, or email me sometime this weekend so that we can make shipping arrangements.

If I don't hear back from you by Monday I will assume you are no longer interested. It's OK if you aren't going to buy, just let me know so that I can find another buyer.

Thank you.

Total for ALL 2.8 million is $2,393.16 there's no WAY i'd even pay that much for it...

$1000 per million is just a scam!

i'll sell you $20 for the low low price of $60 lol

Most dealers sell a million dinar for a minimum of 1,100 to 1,129. Most of my dinar has come from a single dealer. Even the dinar I bought from the closest bank to me that WAS selling dinar at the time and is no longer selling it now, I paid 1500 after their fees and everything for one and a half million dinar. 20MillionDinar's price is reasonable.

• Upvote 1

I still have some Dinar for sale. I will drop the price to $950 per million + shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.

Contact information is in my profile. Feel free to call, email, skype, or simply respond to this post. Thank you.

Brand New Un-Circulated 25k Notes

First Come First Served

I still have some Dinar for sale. I will drop the price to $950 per million + shipping.

Contact information is in my profile. Feel free to call, email, skype, or simply respond to this post. Thank you.

First Come First Served

Ill take 1/2 million for $450... Cod would work best for me. I can paypal it but u will have to pay fees.

Ill take 1/2 million for $450... Cod would work best for me. I can paypal it but u will have to pay fees.

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the offer. I am going to hold off until later this week before saying yes or no. I am working with a gentleman and might be selling all of it to him sometime next week at the rate of $950 per million. I will come back to this thread later this week to let you know either way.

First Come First Served

I bet you made that guy feel real good after selling him your dinar for 1000.00 plus shipping and then you drop the price to 950.00. Good business practice!!

• Downvote 1

I bet you made that guy feel real good after selling him your dinar for 1000.00 plus shipping and then you drop the price to 950.00. Good business practice!!

I haven't sold any yet just to let you know. He didn't get back to me. Lack of communication on his end...

By the way, GID Associates buys back at $940 per million. I could have shipped out to them (GID) last week but I am holding off because I am looking to help somebody save some money on their next purchase.

Normally they would spend at least $1,100 per million. That is a savings of $150 per million!

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the offer. I am going to hold off until later this week before saying yes or no. I am working with a gentleman and might be selling all of it to him sometime next week at the rate of $950 per million. I will come back to this thread later this week to let you know either way.

ok will be here

I haven't sold any yet just to let you know. He didn't get back to me. Lack of communication on his end...

By the way, GID Associates buys back at $940 per million. I could have shipped out to them (GID) last week but I am holding off because I am looking to help somebody save some money on their next purchase.

Normally they would spend at least $1,100 per million. That is a savings of $150 per million!

I like this. and thats exactly why im trying to buy from you