Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TiffanyDinar (debtarheelgirl in OOM): OOM 8/17/11

blonde_minx

a "Just Saying" comment :rolleyes:

Funny that debtarheelgirl always has to praise God, etc.... over and over and over in her posts........

If she was that religious she would capitalize God like she does for every other name in her posts. Its obvious that she uses it as a cover to try and gain trust... Not once has she capitalized God that I have seen.

Yup....I noticed that too, but thought I was just being sensitive to that fact :)

Somehow I feel like I am in ICU watching a heart monitor. <_<

Exactly. Kinda like watching something cook in the microwave. You know its getting done, but you constantly have to check, just to be sure. Or a better analogy is bread in a toaster, you know its toasting, but it won't be ready until the bread pops out. Chao.

BTW, i went to the Doc about a year ago and he said i have 6 months to live. I went back in 6 months, told him i couldn't pay until my investment pays off, so he gave me 6 more months to live. Man, i hope this RV's soon so i can pay doc. But then again....

Edited by thatoneguy

been wanting to buy another reserve anyway regardless of the rumors. Just don't know who is still doing it.

why buy reserve unless you intend to complete the whole purchase? If you are playing the reserve game hoping for a RV during your 30 day contract, you are throwing your money away when you could just be accumulating cash.

-or-

someone is pumping reserves because the dealers make big bucks on the reserve game. <_<

Funny that debtarheelgirl always has to praise God, etc.... over and over and over in her posts........

If she was that religious she would capitalize God like she does for every other name in her posts. Its obvious that she uses it as a cover to try and gain trust... Not once has she capitalized God that I have seen.

It is possible, some people do use "God" for their own agenda, in business like you said maybe to gain trust or distract people.

I would have to add that most people that are "Religious" don't usually talk about God at all.

Now people that have a "Relationship" with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour will often give "Glory to God" in all things.

Do you ever praise God for the things he does in your life?

count your blessings. :)

• Upvote 1

Thought the same exact thing!

Great call.....I'm also curious as to what qualifies her as, apparently, a guru Jr......I Googled her and found her Facebook page......she sells real estate.....Unless, of course, Shabs & Maliki are talking to her about retirement property in exchange for investment tips.....

Donggoneit! All this talk about green dongs, pharmeceuticals and heart monitors in the ICU is making me dizzy.....you don't know whether to hold your dong or sell it.....hurry up rv, we ain't likely to improve mentally :(:P

Man you would think that with all their great intell and top secret sources they would know that nothing happens in the sandbox on Friday! For us over here to see it on friday,it would have to have happend thursday. I bet Zig's source Abdul knows this!