Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (URGENT FROM DELTA): PTR 8/17/11

Don Diva

It was first reported that "Delta" was in Iraq.

That was later proven false.

Next it was said he understood arabic and watched Iraqi TV for the news.

It was then later stated by Frank26 himself that Delta did not understand arabic, read arabic or speak arabic (only a few phrases)

It was then said Delta was married to a woman who is arabic and it is SHE who watches the TV and reports what is said.

That was the last line on all of the "Delta" info as per Frank26 himself AFTER it was proven by investigation and exposure of the truth about "Delta".

fwiw.

Frank26 now has a VIP section that cost members $20 to join and I expect that this will be used in some way as bait to get his members to pay $20 for the rest of "Delta's" info.

The truth will set you free.

'coolbeans',

Good evening!

I really appreciate your rebuttal to the 'Delta' background information. I agree, the the truth will come out sooner or later....!

Thank you,

GG

It was then later stated by Frank26 himself that Delta did not understand arabic, read arabic or speak arabic (only a few phrases)

It was then said Delta was married to a woman who is arabic and it is SHE who watches the TV and reports what is said.

That was the last line on all of the "Delta" info as per Frank26 himself AFTER it was proven by investigation and exposure of the truth about "Delta".

fwiw.

Frank26 now has a VIP section that cost members $20 to join and I expect that this will be used in some way as bait to get his members to pay $20 for the rest of "Delta's" info.

Hold on here...it was Delta that translated Shabbibi on TV stating the dinar would rise in value in 7 to 10 days, back on June 20. That was only 57 days ago. Its not that far off.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Has Adam given his opinion of all of the redenomination = "lop" talk? It seems that is all anyone ever talks about anymore and I haven't read what Adam thinks.

The last thing that i heard from Adam was just before Ramadan that something big was suppose to happen but he never got back to tell us what that something big was. In fact I'm still waiting for some type of answer.

fwiw.

I don't know about that, coolbeans. I heard him rattling off some pretty good arabic. But, I don't know where he is, although he say's he's in Baghdad. I've heard Frank drop his real name a couple of times too. Mansoor, I believe. His english has a distinct Detroit/Arabic accent to it as well. Most of the people I buy my gas and booze from sound just like him. As far as his intel? I woke up this morning on this side of the grass after too many beers, too little sleep and too few dollars in my wallet, so its just another day in paradise! RV today at $TOO per 1 dinar.

Has Adam given his opinion of all of the redenomination = "lop" talk? It seems that is all anyone ever talks about anymore and I haven't read what Adam thinks.

[/qu

From what Adam has stated, he does not believe there will be a lop in Iraq. He has listed several distinct reasons why he believes it will rv rather than lop. You might go back and read some of his older posts.