Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Is Rick Perry? How Much Do You Know About Him Really?

TexasGranny

This information is entirely too lengthy to post here and it contains numerous links to numerical data and reports so,

if you want to know more about Rick Perry, please click on the link. Also, once you read the first page, click through to the second page too.

Don't vote for any Presidential candidate until you have read all you can find about each one.

The Pesky Truth

:twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TG - didn't he jump the democrat ship and become a republican - hum, leopards can't change their spots.......... :wacko::twocents:

23 years ago - if you read the article you will see why!

Intelligent people with the ability to learn and make independent decisions quite often change their

opinion when faced with all the facts. That is what Perry did - BTW he was a conservative democrat - they moved left

and he moved right.

:rolleyes:

TG - I did scan the 17 points VERY quickly and realize he changed - but some of the other stuff, c'mon!

Right now, I'm anti-establishment politicians - we need some real fresh blood running and not those that have been around since Custer was a corporal. I think I'm just trying to say the rhetoric remains the same only the face changes and lips move differently. I'm so tainted anymore over politicians so if I stepped on your toes, not meant to harm.

• Upvote 2

TG - I did scan the 17 points VERY quickly and realize he changed - but some of the other stuff, c'mon!

Right now, I'm anti-establishment politicians - we need some real fresh blood running and not those that have been around since Custer was a corporal. I think I'm just trying to say the rhetoric remains the same only the face changes and lips move differently. I'm so tainted anymore over politicians so if I stepped on your toes, not meant to harm.

Stepping on toes not a problem - you have a 1st amendment right to your opinion. My problem with selecting someone for President with no political experience is they have a very large learning curve in finding out how our systems and government works. I prefer our President be someone that has worked his way up the ladder, so to speak, and knows how to get things done. Our problem with Obama is that everyone jumped on the wagon for hope and change and nobody asked what kind of change he was talking about. The fact that he had no business experience or executive experience (Mayor, Governor, etc.) should have been a huge red flag but the media poo-pooed that and only applied that criticism to Sarah Palin - not Obama.

I do agree with you about being fed up with most of our politicians but I am also a realist and know that a novice has less chance of getting the job done. Lets get our fresh new blood and faces in at the street level first and then if they prove themselves we can vote them a promotion. :hug:

• Upvote 2

This information is entirely too lengthy to post here and it contains numerous links to numerical data and reports so,

if you want to know more about Rick Perry, please click on the link. Also, once you read the first page, click through to the second page too.

Don't vote for any Presidential candidate until you have read all you can find about each one.

The Pesky Truth

:twocents:

I'm not concerned with Rick Perry in my book he never entered the election, Ron Paul is who we need!

• Upvote 3

Ron Paul or die. Really, that what it comes down to. FEMA camps, international bankers, The Fed, Obama, Bilderburg, Bohemiam grove. Make a choice, same old stuff or and new America based upon the Constitution. WE THE PEOPLE.......

TG - hey, understand your position - I don't want a rank amateur in either - they have to have some knowledge of how this works, but willing to change the system for the better.I wanted to attach a funny couple of photos - it is of a parade in Scandia, MN, and Obama and Mrs. are being pulled in a tractor - but instead of a hay rack, they are riding in a manure spreader. Politics at its finest.

Rick Perry would be an above average candidate for president. Although I am a Republican, he sure knows how to wreck the Texas education system. Besides that, he is big on the 10th amendment which I support. With a good team on The Hill, he would be a good president. Ron Paul would be my pick for the candidates running at the moment. I am, however, on the fence about legalizing ALL drugs. Then again, the Netherlands don't seem to have any problems with that from what I have observed while working there.

My favorites (which aren't even running :( ) are Chris Christie and Marco Rubio. I would think they would be what this country needs.

Bottom line, anyone but Obama.

Go RV!

Ron Paul or die. Really, that what it comes down to. FEMA camps, international bankers, The Fed, Obama, Bilderburg, Bohemiam grove. Make a choice, same old stuff or and new America based upon the Constitution. WE THE PEOPLE.......

Ron Paul can have some screwy ideas ... You do know he does not see Iran as a threat, even if/when they go nuclear. Of course, he doesn't live in Israel, our only ME ally. Besides, he does not have a chance at the nomination. All of that said, I would vote for a baboon before I would vote for O!

Rick Perry would be an above average candidate for president. Although I am a Republican, he sure knows how to wreck the Texas education system. Besides that, he is big on the 10th amendment which I support. With a good team on The Hill, he would be a good president. Ron Paul would be my pick for the candidates running at the moment. I am, however, on the fence about legalizing ALL drugs. Then again, the Netherlands don't seem to have any problems with that from what I have observed while working there.

My favorites (which aren't even running sad.gif ) are Chris Christie and Marco Rubio. I would think they would be what this country needs.

Bottom line, anyone but Obama.

Go RV!

Not necessarily trying to defend Perry but show me a state where the "public education system" is having success....

• Upvote 1

Herr Wally,er spricht Portuguesse aber totaler unsinn . Ich hoffe du verstehst Deutsch sonst bin ich hier allein.

Herr Delta, ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch, so sie nicht allein sind.

My response was my attempt at humor to powerpager's post.... I guess you are the only one who got it Mr. Delta...

Translation key:

powerpager: Oi Marriam; por favor reserva lugar 302 ou 402 para 7 noites para 8-14 de dezembro. Eu vim aí durante 12 anos e olhar adiante vê-lo. Obrigado, h is one of the Nicest !!!

translation: ????? no clue

WallyWeaver:

Powerpager was ist das? Ich verstehe nicht, was sie versuchen, zu sagen.

translation: Powerpager what's that? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

delta22: Herr Wally,er spricht Portuguesse aber totaler unsinn . Ich hoffe du verstehst Deutsch sonst bin ich hier allein.

translation: Mr Wally, he speaks Portuguesse but it's complete nonsense . I hope you understand German otherwise, I am here alone.

Didn't want anyone to feel left out.

If a inndependent emerges that gets lots of votes it will throw the election in the opposit direction. Remember Perot ? No way possible Clinton would have ever became president without him. There were so many scanddles in the Clinton administration its hard to count them. I think that where the chinese problems started. Clinton and the chinese were under investigation by the justice dept but the chinamen disapered ito red china.