Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Farrakhan Says Fort Hood Shooter Is Not a Terrorist Just a Good Muslim Who...

krome2ez

Hate Preached In Harlem: Nation of Islam Leader Farrakhan Says Fort Hood Shooter Is Not a Terrorist Just a Good Muslim Who Was Driven Crazy by the Terrorist American Soldiers Who Rape Muslim Men, Women & Families.

See the video here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hate-preached-in-harlem-nation-of-islam-leader-farrakhan-says-fort-hood-shooter-is-not-a-terrorist-just-a-good-muslim-who-was-driven-crazy-by-the-terrorist-american-soldiers-who-rape-muslim-men-woma/

• Upvote 1

I can assure that the day this went down, the whole reason the media had portrayed that this piece of chit was dead is because i was personally on my way to put a few rounds down range and save the AMERICAN TAXPAYER the millions of dollars this scum has cost and the air the innocent children can breathe with his every breath. I would have risked my life to do this for my country and my morals. Being 30 min from Ft. Hood and stationed there myself, this abomination would cease to exist!!

Pray for our troops!!

Texans are a different breed and I can assure you we "patriots" would have saw this through.

Remember the Alamo?

• Upvote 5

I can assure that the day this went down, the whole reason the media had portrayed that this piece of chit was dead is because i was personally on my way to put a few rounds down range and save the AMERICAN TAXPAYER the millions of dollars this scum has cost and the air the innocent children can breathe with his every breath. I would have risked my life to do this for my country and my morals. Being 30 min from Ft. Hood and stationed there myself, this abomination would cease to exist!!

Pray for our troops!!

Texans are a different breed and I can assure you we "patriots" would have saw this through.

Remember the Alamo?

AMEN...... he was just a cowardly terrorist that couldnt finish the job by putting a round in his own head.

i remember the alamo..... wait, wrong alamo..... sorry lol i was at a small fob in afghanistan called the alamo.

AMEN...... he was just a cowardly terrorist that couldnt finish the job by putting a round in his own head.

i remember the alamo..... wait, wrong alamo..... sorry lol i was at a small fob in afghanistan called the alamo.

Im with you brother, and sorry for being so direct on the other thread.. (ok not sorry) we are made men aren't we) no disrespect meant...

But yes I would love to take his last breath!

• Upvote 2

Hate Preached In Harlem: Nation of Islam Leader Farrakhan Says Fort Hood Shooter Is Not a Terrorist Just a Good Muslim Who Was Driven Crazy by the Terrorist American Soldiers Who Rape Muslim Men, Women & Families.

See the video here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hate-preached-in-harlem-nation-of-islam-leader-farrakhan-says-fort-hood-shooter-is-not-a-terrorist-just-a-good-muslim-who-was-driven-crazy-by-the-terrorist-american-soldiers-who-rape-muslim-men-woma/

I guess Mr F. has a DL fantasy of his own.

Lets take him to an airport and let him make those statements to the fine Soldiers, Marines & Airmen that are returning.

Mr. F. you are a coward in every sense of the word!

• Upvote 1

I guess Mr F. has a DL fantasy of his own.

Lets take him to an airport and let him make those statements to the fine Soldiers, Marines & Airmen that are returning.

Mr. F. you are a coward in every sense of the word!

I agree.

I can't stand this racist pig Mr. F.

• Upvote 2

I might get bashed for this but i could care less lets be honest NOT every soldier that joins the armed forces are good people, they may be brave but not ALL are good people going into combat. It has been documented that U.S troops have raped women of other countries i wont deny that. This guy has tooken it way too far though basically accusing everyone of the U.S. soldiers that are like the guy that killed in fort hood is beyond idiotic. This guy is a loon and i don't know why he is still in the states.

you also have to take in account more and more gang bangers are joinging the military hopefuly changing them around for the better but like some people that go to jail to rehabilitate some do you change while other become worse.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I might get bashed for this but i could care less lets be honest NOT every soldier that joins the armed forces are good people, they may be brave but not ALL are good people going into combat. It has been documented that U.S troops have raped women of other countries i wont deny that. This guy has tooken it way too far though basically accusing everyone of the U.S. soldiers that are like the guy that killed in fort hood is beyond idiotic. This guy is a loon and i don't know why he is still in the states.

you also have to take in account more and more gang bangers are joinging the military hopefuly changing them around for the better but like some people that go to jail to rehabilitate some do you change while other become worse.

i agree......there are a lot of pieces of crap that where our uniforms. not all are brave, patriotic, loyal, have respect, or any other values we swore an oath to uphold and protect. not all should be judged as guilty. i was in iraq and afghanistan i was shot at, bombs thrown at me and cursed, but i will not judge the whole based on a few extremists.

we all should be held accountable for our actions!!!!

We have to remember that the armed forces represent a cross section of our society. I know in my experience that prior to entering the diving community I worked with a lot of "skaters" and slackers. These people were a constant pain in the backside, and when the politically correct era hit we could no longer take care of things the old fasioned way. It went from a trip to the forward hold to counseling sheets and Captains Mast. When they took the Navy away from the Chiefs thats when it went down hill for the U.S.N. Every branch of our service is great. But it is being weakened by a pc mentality and the social experiments that far left loons and the rainbow crowd are forcing on our servicemen and women.

See the video here:

K ... I believe we left the Hogs for them?