Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE FROM STEVEI

seetrader1

Steve is another whacko who has sinced back off of alot of his ignorant comments which I for one appreciates. He said thanks Ray for providing facts!!...really?? There are no facts in this investment. I, for one have been banned from there and if anyone happens to email him wanting back in, then you need to get a life. As soon as you realize that NO ONE knows anything about this investment, the better you will be. Do like I do when I go read these comments from these clowns, imagine yourself reading the funny papers on Sunday. Then and only then will things start to make sense...

Then don't read the posts.This is the rumor section.People ***** about the info. people supposedly have,if you don't like what people have to say, don't read it .Some people on here act as if this is the biginning or end of life as we know it.It's just another investment.Win or lose,it's not a matter of life and death.Take a break,look at the beauty of life around you.Bought another million dinar today.3 x or 3,000 x i'll come out okay.GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is SteveI's reaction when he found out that someone had posted his update on another Dinar site. :unsure::blink::o

"The other site is a bunch of molesters and scammers. I am not too worried about them. We have a few idiot members and they know who they are and they are pathetic also.

That is so sad that the loser members do that and just think these ass /// members will end up with money? Pond scum they are.

This is why I will probably never post again.

Please rv before he changes his mind, and posts again.

• Upvote 1

This is SteveI's reaction when he found out that someone had posted his update on another Dinar site. :unsure::blink::o

"The other site is a bunch of molesters and scammers. I am not too worried about them. We have a few idiot members and they know who they are and they are pathetic also.

That is so sad that the loser members do that and just think these ass /// members will end up with money? Pond scum they are.

For all you good people, blessings, for all of you losers that take our information to other sites go to hell, eat **** and die!

Steve"

This guy is a nut job. I feel sorry for him. Blessings, Steve? Really? Pathetic is too nice for this maniac. :huh:

For all you good people, blessings, for all of you losers that take our information to other sites go to hell, eat **** and die!

Steve"

Please don't take our fun away! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steve"

Wow, he has huge anger issues, I've seen him blow it like this at folks a lot over the years. Of course this will require 31 pages of ass kissing and walk-on-water's from his devoted congregation over there to ensure he comes back. what a load of crap.

I liked this one too

Stevel says

"This forum provided you with straight facts and only facts. If you want rumors and entertainment then please go someplace else and enjoy yourselves."

What's really funny is the information, the straight facts he's sharing comes from

Some random TV information

to

Some random Iraqi contact

to

Ray

to

Steve

good as gold right there ! Time to retire, thanks Steve!!!

HAHAHAHA What a joke. This guy is just like the rest. He has no clue when it will RV and there is not a person on ANY forum that knows when or if it will go down the way we all hope.

He's not giving a date, just a general timeframe. The Call Squad varified, the coins are minted & the New ID is in print but not ready for release. There will be up to a 2 year exchange period to turn in the old for the new ID at face value or one for one. RV could be as much as two years away but it is still coming. This is a long term investment.

BS!!!!

No. Other sources have verified this including The Call Squad. This info is spot on. A release date will be given after Ramadan. After that, you have up to 2 years to echange old for new. RV could happent anytime after release. Shabibi also confirmed this.Get rich slowly is better than not getting rich at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

He's not giving a date, just a general timeframe. The Call Squad varified, the coins are minted & the New ID is in print but not ready for release. There will be up to a 2 year exchange period to turn in the old for the new ID at face value or one for one. RV could be as much as two years away but it is still coming. This is a long term investment.

No. Other sources have verified this including The Call Squad. This info is spot on. A release date will be given after Ramadan. After that, you have up to 2 years to echange old for new. RV could happent anytime after release. Shabibi also confirmed this.Get rich slowly is better than not getting rich at all.

O the call squad verified that we can exchange 1 to 1 old to new? Great. I feel so much better now. Really? Who is going to exchange? Ali. O wait he is gone. Maybe banks. O wait none deal in dinar. Hmmmmm. Maybe the call squad will give me 1000 new 25 notes for each of my 25,000 notes. Come on dude. You really dont believe this nonsense do you. This hasnt been verified by anyone including the pumper squad. Show me one link to a legitimate source that says we can exchange 1 to 1 old to new. Good luck with that.

LORDY JESUS,

Its time for RV ALREADY.....

All that OIL THERE ITS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This investment is like around the world trip on a moped but eventually we will all reach

the RV station LOL

HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DAY MAKING GREENBACKS TIL THEN !!!!

From the way I read this, the currency we have will have to be exchanged for the new currency. That doesnt sound to good to me.

Don't fear. The new currency are the smaller denominations and will not effect the currency you have. Once the revaluation takes place your cash in will be in the U.S. with dollars. The U.S. will then make the exchange with Iraq.

I read this as "Hi, we are Steve and Ray and we just want to pump you up"

Do Steve and Ray sell dinar?

Then don't read the posts.This is the rumor section.People ***** about the info. people supposedly have,if you don't like what people have to say, don't read it .Some people on here act as if this is the biginning or end of life as we know it.It's just another investment.Win or lose,it's not a matter of life and death.Take a break,look at the beauty of life around you.Bought another million dinar today.3 x or 3,000 x i'll come out okay.GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how long you have been in this investment and I certainly don't need anyone who joined this site this year telling me what I should and shouldn't read. When you have been in as along as I have ( 7 plus years ) and see the people who are in dire needs of this investment, not me but people I know, to come to fruition in order to make ends meet and not lose their homes and you have been people that have been spewing nothing but lies, it hurts me deeply. The people are hanging on every word from the idiots in belief that they will be right only time and time again to be mislead. People like Steve, Tony, Okie have no idea what they are talking about and only post because people bow down to these so called "gurus" whenever they enter a chatroom. It has caused them to have bigheads and that in itself is addictive. You keep telling them how great they are and if they have anyone news they can share and next thing you know, you have created a monster. Trust me I have read rumors and lies and deceit over and over and refrained from posting most times. But sometimes someone has to step up and speak some truth.

YOU SAID IT, brother!!

There have been SO MANY people CRUSHED by these lying GURU's who if they have nothing they know, have MADE-UP crap!

Now one of the OLDEST "crap-shooter" is actually CHARGING his VICTIMS $15 per month to hear him SING and to hear his absolute DRIVEL!

How can anyone believe allblink.gif of this after listening to Adam last night in chat?huh.gif

NO RV NOT UNTIL THE GOI IS FULLY FORMED AND ANNOUNCED BY M, THE HCL LAW IS PASSED AND ANNOUNCED BY M, AND CHAPTER 7 IS COMPLETELY LIFTED AND ANNOUNCED BY M. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND...?blink.gif

I don't know how long you have been in this investment and I certainly don't need anyone who joined this site this year telling me what I should and shouldn't read. When you have been in as along as I have ( 7 plus years ) and see the people who are in dire needs of this investment, not me but people I know, to come to fruition in order to make ends meet and not lose their homes and you have been people that have been spewing nothing but lies, it hurts me deeply. The people are hanging on every word from the idiots in belief that they will be right only time and time again to be mislead. People like Steve, Tony, Okie have no idea what they are talking about and only post because people bow down to these so called "gurus" whenever they enter a chatroom. It has caused them to have bigheads and that in itself is addictive. You keep telling them how great they are and if they have anyone news they can share and next thing you know, you have created a monster. Trust me I have read rumors and lies and deceit over and over and refrained from posting most times. But sometimes someone has to step up and speak some truth.

"speak the truth" truth just may be if people invested more than they can afford under the premise of getting rich quick who's fault is that really? If one is in financial stress and may lose their home due to this investment,who's fault is that really? My guess is that these folks you speak were close to financial stress even before this and did'nt have their ducks in a row. I'm sorry for anyone thats down and their situation but imo who's fault is it really? Everyone here is vested(or just visits cause there insane) and at the end of the day it's eachs resposibilty for ones self.These are just opinions for I know not any of which u speak. I do hope things turn for the better for those in need, I wish all the very best even my enemies.

YOU SAID IT, brother!!

There have been SO MANY people CRUSHED by these lying GURU's who if they have nothing they know, have MADE-UP crap!

Now one of the OLDEST "crap-shooter" is actually CHARGING his VICTIMS $15 per month to hear him SING and to hear his absolute DRIVEL!

While I agree with your statement,no one is forced to follow/join or pay just like here and VIP. Individual choice at times can be a b*tch.

Don't fear. The new currency are the smaller denominations and will not effect the currency you have. Once the revaluation takes place your cash in will be in the U.S. with dollars. The U.S. will then make the exchange with Iraq.

Do Steve and Ray sell dinar?

Uumm.. Says who? Unsure where your information comes from but would love to see a link. If what you are stating is true then that would be huge. Until you provide a link to a legitimate source that verifies this then it is false.