Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE FROM STEVEI

seetrader1

Greetings all members,

Ray and I have been working on more information and finally came up with some very good news.

Ray said that Allawi will officially be given his position after Ramadan ends. This is huge news which means that the Erbil agreement will officially be set into place.

I have been told that no revaluation will take place until this is accomplished. It appears I am still correct. So please do not keep asking me if it will RV this week. I will keep telling you the answer is no. If you do not like my answer, please find another forum to satisfy your needs for a yes.

They are officially printing new money to replace the old because one of the languages was missing. Once the new printed money is in place the will officially exchange it. After the exchange period is done, it will be revalued.

Let's all remember my previous post and I will repeat it again for you all. If there was absolutely no intention of changing the value of the currency, then why in the world would by go to all of this trouble to print new? They could have just left the old money in place and just limped along like the last 10 year or so.

I will tell you why they are printing new money and exchanging it, it is because it will increase in value as Maliki and every leader down to the spokesman for the CBI said that Iraq will have one of the strongest currencies in the region.

This is not hard to put two and two together.

It is coming so we all need to just let it happen. I keep preaching this to you but many still are getting banned over stupid negative comments which is not necessary. If you are dumb enough to get banned, do not email me for sympathy and to be let back in.

This forum provided you with straight facts and only facts. If you want rumors and entertainment then please go someplace else and enjoy yourselves.

Here is the email from Ray I received this morning:

Steve,

I just wanted to give you a little update from one of my Iraqi friends I just talked to. He told me that he saw on Iraqi TV that after the feast on Aug 30 that ends Ramadan, that Allawi will officially be given his position. Parliament will probably be signing this on Sep 1. That will officially put the Erbil agreement into place once and for all. He also said that they are reprinting the new currency. They had previously printed the new currency and it was in storage and confirmed by other people I know. That currency was apparently missing one of the three languages that is being printed on the new currency. He didn’t know which language was missing but he thinks it was the Kurdish language. After this printing, the people are being told it will be distributed and they will then be required to exchange their old currency for the new. I don’t have a date for this as it wasn’t given on TV.

Things are still progressing forward and I feel we are approaching the end of this ride. Will keep you updated as I hear more.

Blessings,

Ray

When you all get a chance, please thank Ray for all of his hard work as well to keep us up to date with facts.

Please all behave and lets finish this investment with class and in style.

Blessings to all of you.

Steve

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Steve is another whacko who has sinced back off of alot of his ignorant comments which I for one appreciates. He said thanks Ray for providing facts!!...really?? There are no facts in this investment. I, for one have been banned from there and if anyone happens to email him wanting back in, then you need to get a life. As soon as you realize that NO ONE knows anything about this investment, the better you will be. Do like I do when I go read these comments from these clowns, imagine yourself reading the funny papers on Sunday. Then and only then will things start to make sense...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Greetings all members,

Ray and I have been working on more information and finally came up with some very good news.

Ray said that Allawi will officially be given his position after Ramadan ends. This is huge news which means that the Erbil agreement will officially be set into place.

I have been told that no revaluation will take place until this is accomplished. It appears I am still correct. So please do not keep asking me if it will RV this week. I will keep telling you the answer is no. If you do not like my answer, please find another forum to satisfy your needs for a yes.

They are officially printing new money to replace the old because one of the languages was missing. Once the new printed money is in place the will officially exchange it. After the exchange period is done, it will be revalued.

Let's all remember my previous post and I will repeat it again for you all. If there was absolutely no intention of changing the value of the currency, then why in the world would by go to all of this trouble to print new? They could have just left the old money in place and just limped along like the last 10 year or so.

I will tell you why they are printing new money and exchanging it, it is because it will increase in value as Maliki and every leader down to the spokesman for the CBI said that Iraq will have one of the strongest currencies in the region.

It is coming so we all need to just let it happen. I keep preaching this to you but many still are getting banned over stupid negative comments which is not necessary. If you are dumb enough to get banned, do not email me for sympathy and to be let back in.

This forum provided you with straight facts and only facts. If you want rumors and entertainment then please go someplace else and enjoy yourselves.

Steve,

I just wanted to give you a little update from one of my Iraqi friends I just talked to. He told me that he saw on Iraqi TV that after the feast on Aug 30 that ends Ramadan, that Allawi will officially be given his position. Parliament will probably be signing this on Sep 1. That will officially put the Erbil agreement into place once and for all. He also said that they are reprinting the new currency. They had previously printed the new currency and it was in storage and confirmed by other people I know. That currency was apparently missing one of the three languages that is being printed on the new currency. He didn’t know which language was missing but he thinks it was the Kurdish language. After this printing, the people are being told it will be distributed and they will then be required to exchange their old currency for the new. I don’t have a date for this as it wasn’t given on TV.

Things are still progressing forward and I feel we are approaching the end of this ride. Will keep you updated as I hear more.

Blessings,

Ray

When you all get a chance, please thank Ray for all of his hard work as well to keep us up to date with facts.

Blessings to all of you.

Steve

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!! What a load of excrement!!!! You think many people are going to believe that nobody proof read the notes before printing them?????? You've got to be kidding!!!!!!!!

I firmly believe that this investment will be a very lucrative one but you can't expect me to swallow the crap you're dishing out.

Greetings all members,

Steve,

Blessings,

Ray

Blessings to all of you.

Steve

WRONG AGAIN NO RV NOT UNTIL THE GOI IS FULLY FORMED AND ANNOUNCED BY M, THE HCL LAW IS PASSED AND ANNOUNCED BY M, AND CHAPTER 7 IS COMPLETELY LIFTED AND ANNOUNCED BY M. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would like to read the news article stating the Erbil agreement will be completed after Ramadan. Making a statement does not make it factual. Just saying. Ray has given information that has not been correct and Steve is all about facts so show me the facts. Not trying to be critical just want to be cautious of info I pass on to others. I agree with you Mrref there is a whole lot more to it than the Erbil agreement. Chapter 7 will be the biggest hurdle with the resolutions left to be settled with Kuwait. All in all Irag is moving forward in a positive way. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

Stevel says

"This forum provided you with straight facts and only facts. If you want rumors and entertainment then please go someplace else and enjoy yourselves."

Hahahaha... WOW!!!!!

I couldnt agree more Dinarck!! The longer im in this crazy investment the more i wonder if these guys really are delusional!! LOL :lol:

This is SteveI's reaction when he found out that someone had posted his update on another Dinar site. :unsure::blink::o

"The other site is a bunch of molesters and scammers. I am not too worried about them. We have a few idiot members and they know who they are and they are pathetic also.

That is so sad that the loser members do that and just think these ass /// members will end up with money? Pond scum they are.

This is why I will probably never post again.

For all you good people, blessings, for all of you losers that take our information to other sites go to hell, eat **** and die!

Steve"

• Upvote 1

This is SteveI's reaction when he found out that someone had posted his update on another Dinar site. :unsure::blink::o

"The other site is a bunch of molesters and scammers. I am not too worried about them. We have a few idiot members and they know who they are and they are pathetic also.

That is so sad that the loser members do that and just think these ass /// members will end up with money? Pond scum they are.

This is why I will probably never post again.

For all you good people, blessings, for all of you losers that take our information to other sites go to hell, eat **** and die!

Steve"

:blink::o:blink::o He really said this stuff? Wow, I don't even know what to say. This sure says a lot about Mr. Steve's character.