Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pentagon Lied About SEALs Being On Rescue Mission!

krome2ez

Let the Conspiracy Theory Floodgates Flow <_<

GO RV, then BV

Pardon my ignorance - I know what "Go RV" means but the "then BV" just lost me. What the heck does that mean? This speaking and writing in initials for the words is a really pitiful form of communications. The Dinar websites seem to run rampant with this sort of communication. So, could someone please explain to me what is the meaning of the above post?

Pardon my ignorance - I know what "Go RV" means but the "then BV" just lost me. What the heck does that mean? This speaking and writing in initials for the words is a really pitiful form of communications. The Dinar websites seem to run rampant with this sort of communication. So, could someone please explain to me what is the meaning of the above post?

IDK

-

• Upvote 3

The (BV) refers to Black Velvet, a tasty whisky I enjoy from time to time. So when the (IQD) Iraqi Dinar (RV) Revaluation happens, I will cash in and enjoy a snort of my favorite beverage. You have yourself a nice day. :D

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

The (BV) refers to Black Velvet, a tasty whisky I enjoy from time to time. So when the (IQD) Iraqi Dinar (RV) Revaluation happens, I will cash in and enjoy a snort of my favorite beverage. You have yourself a nice day. :D

GO RV, then BV

Ouch, being Irish and seeing that BV whiskey is the cheapest whiskey available here,

I would highly recommend Jamesons Irish Whiskey for a real smooth taste of real whiskey.

But to each his own...jameson_1780_gr.jpg

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV

May I suggest a nice single barrel bourbon if the RV occurs?B)

• Upvote 1

True story. Like I said in another post a few days back...they were taking the hurt to some bad people. It was no surprise to me that the Pentagon said it was a rescue mission.

Yep. I remember when you posted that.

Now everyone can hear/see it reported by CNN.

Not to be confused with Dinar Thug's CNN, which is preferred by 4 out of 5 dentists. :lol:

Ouch, being Irish and seeing that BV whiskey is the cheapest whiskey available here,

I would highly recommend Jamesons Irish Whiskey for a real smooth taste of real whiskey.

But to each his own...jameson_1780_gr.jpg

OK guys.... lets not let your tastes in whiskey turn into the "Hatfield's and McCoys"! wink.gif GO RV and "whatever beverage of choice ya'll feel like!"biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

REALLY...... i guess you thought they got on those choppers to go get some ice cream?

thats why its called top secret missions. there are some things the public doesnt need to know.

Perhaps you can tell me why all our elite brothers were on 1 CHINOOK on the way to the ice cream store.

Its bullshit, like all the other excuses for cover up. These men were the best of the best!!

We deserve to know the answer to honor them properly... Even Bin Laden got his way with the burial at sea with no cameras.

Maybe you would like to answer why my flag was the only at half mast for this terrible loss for our country!! or why our "Sissy in chief did not order it so"

N338BP ... OUT!!

Edited by Bongalow
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps you can tell me why all our elite brothers were on 1 CHINOOK on the way to the ice cream store.

Its bullshit, like all the other excuses for cover up. These men were the best of the best!!

We deserve to know the answer to honor them properly... Even Bin Laden got his way with the burial at sea with no cameras.

Maybe you would like to answer my my flag was the only at half mast for this terrible loss for our country!! or why our "Sissy in chief did not order it so"

N338BP ... OUT!!

they do stuff the rest of us only have nightmares about, i have been on the battlefield i have lost friends in war. honor them by living a productive life, being a good citizen and maybe if your not too much a p**** then serve your country not just your own wallet.

if you think knowing the truth about someones death is the only way you can honor them then i feel sorry for you. do you have any idea how many soldiers we lose everyday for this war? the fob i was on was served by many different nations. we would have a rememberance every week calling off the names who have fallin. the flag would never go back up to full staff. go ahead and put your head back in the sand! that is where the public like to be.

staff sergeant... OUT

• Upvote 1

Yep. I remember when you posted that.

Now everyone can hear/see it reported by CNN.

Not to be confused with Dinar Thug's CNN, which is preferred by 4 out of 5 dentists. :lol:

:lol: Gotta love DT's enthusiasm.

Maybe you would like to answer why my flag was the only at half mast for this terrible loss for our country!! or why our "Sissy in chief did not order it so"

N338BP ... OUT!!

Not sure about Texas, but flags are still at half mast here.