Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama keeps saying he has a plan for SEPTEMBER

I honestly do not think he has a plan. He opened his mouth and inserted foot. If he really had a plan then put the d@mn thing in motion and fix these financial problems that plague this country. He told us he had a plan now he has to think of something fast and it probably won't work either. If he'd quit wasting our money on vacations and do his job maybe things would get done

You're probably right about the average I.Q. being low on this site, because the averages would have to include the Liberals and that brings the average score way down. I mean we could put a dozen Liberal brains on the sharp edge of a razorblade and it would look like 12 BB's rolling down a 6 lane highway.

That is funny stuff

He has NO plan as usual...just lies and rhetoric.

Let's hope he has nothing to do with this RV or he'll screw this up too!

Posted on Netdania this morning.

US PRESS: President Obama has decided to press Congress for a new round ...

18. August 2011 11:36:36

US PRESS: President Obama has decided to press Congress for a new round

of stimulus spending and tax cuts as he seeks to address the great

domestic policy quandary of his tenure: how to spur job growth in an age

of austerity, the Washington Post says. Obama will lay out a series of

ideas in a major address right after Labor Day, when he and a largely

antagonistic Congress will return from vacation, the paper says.

Pardon me Roach, I do believe if you would listen to President Obama's words you would find they make a lot of sense. (I am an independent who has voted both ways), President Obama has served the poor before he ended up in the White House which I can't say for the Presidents Bush Sr. or Jr. Or what did President Reagan do in Hollywood for the average citizen? Do you know how many times President Reagan raised the debt ceiling? Seventeen times, but do you hear the republicans talking about that? Michelle Bachmann, an attorney won't even answer a yes or no question, won't give a plan, just harps on the President as if he brought on all this by himself! What are the republicans doing in congress except stalling and blaming??? Isn't it time to get some work done? President Obama is intelligent and is trying to deal what he was given when he took office.....................a failing economy, two awful wars, corruption on every-side, big business lobbyists who buy their votes and make congressmen and women rich if they take their money. The rich need to pay their fair share, Warren Buffet is ready and willing to pay his fair share and is encouraging a change in the laws to make them more equitable!!! Too bad he didn't run for President!!! He is smart and penny wise, still lives in his small bungalow in Omaha and eats at the same family diner cafe everyday................ Do you know who Warren Buffet is? If not read up about this remarkable man, he is encouraging the wealthy to spend their wealth to help the poor and to not leave the lions share to their kids!!! He is a real example of a man with a heart!!! If the RV comes in good we will all have the opportunity to give our fair share too! An IBC and a Nevada corporation are not to avoid taxes, they are there to help pay only our fair share. Most of the wealthy spend tens of thousands per year on accountants to find loop holes to avoid paying even a dollar!! Think about it. Small business employs far more than big business, yet small business pays big taxes and big business pays off congressmen and women to keep the tax code the way it is so they don't have to pay a dime! In fact they get money from you and me as subsidies!!!! Millions and billions go to these big corps and their CEO's and their big wigs get millions and millions per year in salaries and perks. So where is the corruption???? Wake up and seek the truth about corruption that is so deep no President will ever be able to do much about it as these money hungry wealthy have hired guns who know how to take care of anyone who tries to get in their way. Remember Robert Kennedy? What did JFK say to the Catholic church when the pope told him to tow the Catholic line? President Kennedy paid with his life for standing up for everyday Americans! The great men who have given their lives like MLK were not perfect, but when it came to standing up for the poor they were leaders and will be rewarded for these good deeds. Show me a perfect man or woman.................soon they will make a liar out of you! Each of us is so quick to judge, but what are each of us doing to help change the world for the better? What have you done that makes your light shine by just being you??? We all have so much to do, so little time, before it is our turn to say good bye to this world and hello to what is next!

Which republicans did you vote for ?

I heard President Bush say that the war would pay for itself, but I've haven't heard a word our of Obamas mouth that has made any sense!

could be you are listening to the wrong end?

no no no I did NOT even think something that rude, and would never say or write it

let this be known as the papercut misery day

:(

smee2

Well Said Francie

I don't know who gave you the right to determine the average I.Q. in here. I can only speak for myself, but I am a member of Mensa and have an I.Q of 179. That hardly puts me in the idiot range. I'm older now, so I don't know if I could replicate that, but I don't need to do so. I've already proven myself. And furthermore, I don't feel responsible for the entire world. When we have so many liberals running around thinking everyone owes them something, they become self-rightous and insufferable. I didn't work all those years to give everything I own to people who think they deserve it without working simply because they are so special. Sheesh!!

The break I'll give you is to alert you that Obama has no plan. He has never had a plan, so why would he start now. He has run around telling others what he wants, and then elegantly turing his back and expecting his "underlings" to do something so he can say that whatever they did was his plan. Yes, Obama is the "NO Plan Man." Just wait and see.

I have a plan is to give my vote to any Republican running.................

Rick Perry I hope . Used to be a democrat until he realized he really wasnt the same as the others. After being campaine manager for Al Gores first run he came home and switched parties then challenged that fool for secretary of agriculture. The Lt Gov . Bush went to washinton and the rest is history. Perry used to come to my home town to run in the Dr Pepper celibration marathon. I alway wondered if I ran up on him to pass him would all those body gaurds take me down LOL

I heard President Bush say that the war would pay for itself, but I've haven't heard a word our of Obamas mouth that has made any sense!

Obama mentions new sourses of revenues & wealth back in May.

Just say NO to O! Unless he has something to do with the RV then ill wear a Super O T-shirt!

Super O hasn't a thing to do with ID RV except to take credit for it when it does happens.

The RV is part of a Iraq sovereignty & orderly rebuilding plan set up by the Bush Administration. You can download the document at Freedom From Intel, The Call Squad.

Obama took the credit for killing OBL. He'll take the credit for RV. That you can bank on.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's the super duper top secret plan of success...Obama will announce another Stimulus, Cash for Clunkers & revised ObamaCare plans...all failed policies. If it fails...do it again & again until it succeeds.

+1 for this one, you made me laugh, especially the Cash for Clunkers term...hilarious. :lol:

Trust me, Hawke and Bubbe, you guys are wasting your breath (fingers) advancing your philosophy on this site. The average IQ here is about a 74, so nothing reasonable ever sinks in.

And, no, Obama's September plan doesn't include RV. Gimme a break.

TS

I beg to differ with you. I am a member of Mensa with an I.Q. of 169. Doubt that you can match that, and until you can, I suggest you stop demeaning people about whom you know absolutely nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Pardon me Roach, I do believe if you would listen to President Obama's words you would find they make a lot of sense. (I am an independent who has voted both ways), President Obama has served the poor before he ended up in the White House which I can't say for the Presidents Bush Sr. or Jr. Or what did President Reagan do in Hollywood for the average citizen? Do you know how many times President Reagan raised the debt ceiling? Seventeen times, but do you hear the republicans talking about that? Michelle Bachmann, an attorney won't even answer a yes or no question, won't give a plan, just harps on the President as if he brought on all this by himself! What are the republicans doing in congress except stalling and blaming??? Isn't it time to get some work done? President Obama is intelligent and is trying to deal what he was given when he took office.....................a failing economy, two awful wars, corruption on every-side, big business lobbyists who buy their votes and make congressmen and women rich if they take their money. The rich need to pay their fair share, Warren Buffet is ready and willing to pay his fair share and is encouraging a change in the laws to make them more equitable!!! Too bad he didn't run for President!!! He is smart and penny wise, still lives in his small bungalow in Omaha and eats at the same family diner cafe everyday................ Do you know who Warren Buffet is? If not read up about this remarkable man, he is encouraging the wealthy to spend their wealth to help the poor and to not leave the lions share to their kids!!! He is a real example of a man with a heart!!! If the RV comes in good we will all have the opportunity to give our fair share too! An IBC and a Nevada corporation are not to avoid taxes, they are there to help pay only our fair share. Most of the wealthy spend tens of thousands per year on accountants to find loop holes to avoid paying even a dollar!! Think about it. Small business employs far more than big business, yet small business pays big taxes and big business pays off congressmen and women to keep the tax code the way it is so they don't have to pay a dime! In fact they get money from you and me as subsidies!!!! Millions and billions go to these big corps and their CEO's and their big wigs get millions and millions per year in salaries and perks. So where is the corruption???? Wake up and seek the truth about corruption that is so deep no President will ever be able to do much about it as these money hungry wealthy have hired guns who know how to take care of anyone who tries to get in their way. Remember Robert Kennedy? What did JFK say to the Catholic church when the pope told him to tow the Catholic line? President Kennedy paid with his life for standing up for everyday Americans! The great men who have given their lives like MLK were not perfect, but when it came to standing up for the poor they were leaders and will be rewarded for these good deeds. Show me a perfect man or woman.................soon they will make a liar out of you! Each of us is so quick to judge, but what are each of us doing to help change the world for the better? What have you done that makes your light shine by just being you??? We all have so much to do, so little time, before it is our turn to say good bye to this world and hello to what is next!

Reagan was defeating the greatest enemy we had ever faced, the USSR and he did it without going to war. It was a good use of the money he spent. In addition he did help poor people by helping them realize that handouts will never set you free from your struggle. Only hardwork and perseverance will. Right now we have this great lazy entitled population that will take their 99 weeks of unemployment before even looking for a job.

• Upvote 1

The unfortunate aspect of a discussion like this is that no one, no party, is without fault. Democrats and Republics are just 2 sides of the same coin. The real power is operating behind the scenes and their plan is being carried out no matter who is in office. It is time that "We the People" get some people in Washington who are serious about change and won't submit to the power brokers. IMHO

• Upvote 1

I beg to differ with you. I am a member of Mensa with an I.Q. of 169. Doubt that you can match that, and until you can, I suggest you stop demeaning people about whom you know absolutely nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I don't know who gave you the right to determine the average I.Q. in here. I can only speak for myself, but I am a member of Mensa and have an I.Q of 179. That hardly puts me in the idiot range. I'm older now, so I don't know if I could replicate that, but I don't need to do so. I've already proven myself. And furthermore, I don't feel responsible for the entire world. When we have so many liberals running around thinking everyone owes them something, they become self-rightous and insufferable. I didn't work all those years to give everything I own to people who think they deserve it without working simply because they are so special. Sheesh!!

The break I'll give you is to alert you that Obama has no plan. He has never had a plan, so why would he start now. He has run around telling others what he wants, and then elegantly turing his back and expecting his "underlings" to do something so he can say that whatever they did was his plan. Yes, Obama is the "NO Plan Man." Just wait and see.

Although, I do like the way you think, you're busted! Any of us with a high I.Q. that actually know their intelligence quotient score, cannot and will not fluctuate with that score. Unless you tested between post, you cannot add 10 points to your I.Q. Actual MENSA members everywhere will be offended by these two post.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1