Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest level of all time

Alex38

From the *ss of smOkie:::

8-17-2011 Okie_Oil_Man "JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT. WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES. STAY ON ALERT"

.... Naaaaa.... I'm gonna take the day off, Okie... YOU stay on alert!! :blink:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

I think this Okie is proof positive that the most powerful force in nature is, stupidity. No matter how hard you try to stop it still happens. My thought is sit back and embrace the stupidity as entertainment.

See there he goes again. :lol:

This Okie guy needs to stop sniffing his own intel fart.... :wacko:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I think this Okie is proof positive that the most powerful force in nature is, stupidity. No matter how hard you try to stop it still happens. My thought is sit back and embrace the stupidity as entertainment.

Short Term loss of Memory.

Every time he shuts his mouth he forgets the last lie he told...

Petroleum Narcosis - Rapture of the Shallow..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8-17-2011 Okie_Oil_Man "JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT. WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES. STAY ON ALERT"

Now the Pope has got something to do with the RV? huh.gif I can see how he was misled, that thar Pope is hard to understand at times... yessireebob! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And just think...the same people that keep supporting Okie's lifestyle,are many of the same individuals that help our politicians get elected.

doesn't that just make you feel so much safer sleeping at night?

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8-17-2011 Okie_Oil_Man . WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES. STAY ON ALERT"

Are you on alert? laugh.gif

Well no news right now so I'm going to hang out with you guys for awhile, I like people who can laugh about all this. laugh.gif

It's all you can do is laugh. Great entertainment while we wait for OKIE's "sources" to get this done! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Are you on alert? laugh.gif

It's all you can do is laugh. Great entertainment while we wait for OKIE's "sources" to get this done! laugh.gif

I was on alert... now I'm not on alert... maybe later today I will go back on alert... then off again... then on sometime tomorrow... then most likely off ... then on... etc, etc, etc.... :blink:

couldnt agree more "nuff said"

• Upvote 1