Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randalln's 8-20-11 and Counting!

Stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread! :)

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" countdown begin! :woot:

If it is true that the RV will happen three days prior to the executives getting a pay raise, and their pay way lowered today, Randalin could have the day correct. See the news article for the article and comments. Go Randali.

• Upvote 7

Yay....if Okie gets his Intel correct it will happen while we sleep tonight at $3.40-$4.40 pegged to USD...so piggy countdown may end as soon as it starts, LOL

Someone has to be right sometime if enough people try to predict it with different rates and dates then someone is bound to be right at least once!! Let alone how many times we've all heard tomorrow, no Thursday, then it's Saturday, oh I mean't EST, no PST...it's funny how can we count down to something that nobody knows the answer to?

Still smiling and happy though!!

• Upvote 2

This Saturday? WTH..........No, No,It has to be Sunday. My fortune cookie said; "My lucky day this week will be Sunday"... That's my story, and I'm........ .........biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Let me try my hand at this

I predict that the date will be between 8/28/2011 and 8/29/2020 at a rate between .01 and 3.22

Also the weather will be sunny, rainy, cold, hot, cloudy, snowy with chances of sleet and hail.

Don't forget the fog with the occassional ice storm

I think that covers it

:rolleyes::blink::huh::lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If it is true that the RV will happen three days prior to the executives getting a pay raise, and their pay way lowered today, Randalin could have the day correct. See the news article for the article and comments. Go Randali.

If your money was worthless and you were getting paid super high due to that fact and inflated prices and you knew it was going to RV 3000% you would more than happy to take a 20-50% pay cut too!! I know I would, cause in reality I got a 2950% pay raise!!!!! Bam, smilin all the way to the bank with my paycheck.

• Upvote 3

If your money was worthless and you were getting paid super high due to that fact and inflated prices and you knew it was going to RV 3000% you would more than happy to take a 20-50% pay cut too!! I know I would, cause in reality I got a 2950% pay raise!!!!! Bam, smilin all the way to the bank with my paycheck.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

U see Piggy. That's what I was Talkin' About for a Countdown in the Rumor Section Today ! B)

Now on to more Pressing Matters. Since u switched Countdowns Again, Did u Tell Adam He's Fired ? :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Let me try my hand at this

I predict that the date will be between 8/28/2011 and 8/29/2020 at a rate between .01 and 3.22

Also the weather will be sunny, rainy, cold, hot, cloudy, snowy with chances of sleet and hail.

Don't forget the fog with the occassional ice storm

I think that covers it

:rolleyes::blink::huh::lol:

Now this makes sense! Anything that Randy says is a joke!!

• Upvote 2

That would be to the piggy bank BAM!!!!! :lol::P

• Upvote 1

Now this makes sense! Anything that Randy says is a joke!!

Thanx, I was shooting for accuracy. I did include a 'little' wiggle room

At least it will be a while before someone can say that I was wrong and completly missed it ;)

• Upvote 1