Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from a very reputable source!

Gasketman

we are the most unique and civil society on Earth.

End Quote

Pretty bold statement ( and I love the US and its People the same way I like lots of other Countries....)...Just why you think such a thing ? The most unique and civil? You could have said on par , etc.... Why would you deem it more civil than for example , Germany, or France or Denmark or Holland?... Just curious. Thanks for your reply.

Edited by umbertino

Firefighter I hope you do get home soon. You ought to have an idea of where the RV is at better than most folks here. Any information would be sweet. Take Care and God Bless America!

Zig..

I would like to think that I might have some more info than most on this site.. however I don't I do read all the post here and read more news info not posted on these sites. I do know that talking to the Iraqi's about their money they would rather have the US dollar since it is worth more than theirs, and they don't see theirs changing anytime soon.. I will post this before anybody else does.. ( What does the Iraqi people know anyways? Or this the Iraqi's will lie to your face don't trust them ) But when it comes time to do business with them they won't take the dinar just the dollar. I have talked to the Bank on VBC Victory Base Complex and they don't have any info on when it will RV. I have talked to the Banks in Dubai and they say the same thing as all of the other banks out there ((( don't know ))).. I have a friend in Wells Fargo and she says that they probably won't take the dinar they are considering it the same kind of currency as Cuba's money and they don't take that.. However she said things can change but can't promise me anything. ((((( I am sorry if you all think that I am a negative Nellie )))).. I personaly believe this thing will RV I have been invested since 2005 the going price back than was $680.00 per million but I paid the Iraqi $720.00 because he snuck it on base for me.. I bought a total of 3 million back than some for my brothers and my parents and my son.. I also purchased 347,000 dinar with in this last year. So YES I do believe it will RV, just don't know when. So your comment,, ( No I don't know more than anybody here we are all in the same boat NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT A RV )

Like you said ( God Bless America )

Go Rv

Zig..

I would like to think that I might have some more info than most on this site.. however I don't I do read all the post here and read more news info not posted on these sites. I do know that talking to the Iraqi's about their money they would rather have the US dollar since it is worth more than theirs, and they don't see theirs changing anytime soon.. I will post this before anybody else does.. ( What does the Iraqi people know anyways? Or this the Iraqi's will lie to your face don't trust them ) But when it comes time to do business with them they won't take the dinar just the dollar. I have talked to the Bank on VBC Victory Base Complex and they don't have any info on when it will RV. I have talked to the Banks in Dubai and they say the same thing as all of the other banks out there ((( don't know ))).. I have a friend in Wells Fargo and she says that they probably won't take the dinar they are considering it the same kind of currency as Cuba's money and they don't take that.. However she said things can change but can't promise me anything. ((((( I am sorry if you all think that I am a negative Nellie )))).. I personaly believe this thing will RV I have been invested since 2005 the going price back than was $680.00 per million but I paid the Iraqi $720.00 because he snuck it on base for me.. I bought a total of 3 million back than some for my brothers and my parents and my son.. I also purchased 347,000 dinar with in this last year. So YES I do believe it will RV, just don't know when. So your comment,, ( No I don't know more than anybody here we are all in the same boat NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT A RV )

Like you said ( God Bless America )

Go Rv

I have bought 2 million and sold it down to 500k.

I received an e-mail today from a reputable source stating we will not see the RV until the violence within Iraq is stable. The last 3 weeks have been extremely volatile and deadly.

The country is too unstable at this time, Iraq doesn't need the RV to happen right now, they are selling oil for Petro Dollars and signing new contracts daily. He said look to the first quarter of 2012 as long as the violence has stabilized. Like he said half the country doesn't have electricity and the other half no water supply, the RV is not high on the priority list!

Well Said!

+1

NO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

I received an e-mail today from a reputable source stating we will not see the RV until the violence within Iraq is stable. The last 3 weeks have been extremely volatile and deadly.

The country is too unstable at this time, Iraq doesn't need the RV to happen right now, they are selling oil for Petro Dollars and signing new contracts daily. He said look to the first quarter of 2012 as long as the violence has stabilized. Like he said half the country doesn't have electricity and the other half no water supply, the RV is not high on the priority list!

I take it GasketMan hasn't been reading the news articles comeing out of the Iraqi media lately. All the articles state that Shabibi is planning to "increase the value of the Dinar and make it powerful". GasketMan, if you go to the Iraqi news media sites daily (obviously translate it), you will fined your reputable source to be not so reputable.

we are the most unique and civil society on Earth.

End Quote

Pretty bold statement ( and I love the US and its People the same way I like lots of other Countries....)...Just why you think such a thing ? The most unique and civil? You could have said on par , etc.... Why would you deem it more civil than for example , Germany, or France or Denmark or Holland?... Just curious. Thanks for your reply.

Hi Umbertino... thanks for the response. I believe you're in Italy, and not American. My bold statement is simply a reflection of the more traditional, proud nationalism of most Americans, especially today, as the world is looking for us to somehow assimilate into "worldly culture". I have travelled extensively (even behind the Iron Curtain in the '80's) and have a distinct appreciation for the differences of the USA versus the rest of the world. There simply is no other country in the world like the US. It's a proud and honest distinction which I believe is rooted in our liberty, freedom, the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution, providing my assertion that we are a leading, if not the most, civil society on Earth. I have extreme clarity in this and could discuss it for days on end... but, I believe most Americans enjoy this perspective... as well as many foreigners. I'm not in a habit of sounding arrogant, but factually, this is a defensive time here in the US... to protect and re-nurture our uniqueness as a country... rather than apologizing for not being like the rest of the world. We simply can't, as our uniqueness would never allow it!

You have a wonderful country yourself, my Italian friend... I have only visited once, crossing over the border from France... but would love to explore more some day!

I hope I've clarified my statements a bit better for you... have a great day! :)

If there is no RV, the people will create more violence... regular men on the street are the ones hurting, and they don't see the benefit from sales of oil in exchange for petro dollars. If Iraq want's peace and prosperity then the RV MUST occur. The only time two dogs won't fight over food is when there is more than enough for both, and their bowls are seperated... I am not calling Iraqi's dogs but the same goes where survival is concerned. The sooner prosperity finds a foot hold, the sooner we will see peace.