Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***PTR call recording with Frank from dinar banker***

easyrider

TimW: Because of the procedures at hand.... it looks as though by Thursday night we may just have an RV!

[11:45:57 AM] AZMike: TimW...what procedures are those? I thought things looked good for today? What changed?

TimW: AZMike Apparently 3 to 4 days to get everything in line starting yesterday.

[11:50:25 AM] TimW: The update was from the top

8-16-11 - TONY of PTR just had this call with Frank of Dinar Banker

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=11759-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6714-37-100-17-65-6735-17-65-679821-17-65-67;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Easy - Thanks for the post, I know you're wanting to keep us inspired - but man 'o man how many Tuesdays have we heard for Thursday RV??? Guess I'm a little road weary, but I'm sure someone will come along with a good joke and crack me up and I will be back into rooting for the Thursday RV!!

;)

Namaste!

Not so much a joke but perhaps something to take your mind off of the "Not today, perhaps Thursday" routine.

Here...let me piss some people off...,Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money but not those who don't???

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Not so much a joke but perhaps something to take your mind off of the "Not today, perhaps Thursday" routine.

Here...let me piss some people off...,Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money but not those who don't???

That is the best news I have heard in a long time. I think that so go for every Gov. and state program. Unemployment benefits, WIC, medicade, medicare, half of the folks on these programs should be tested weekly. :D

Thanks for the post, wonderful news.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love this, and think it should be done in every state. :D those who are pissed off about it are on drugs so why would we listen to them anyway

• Upvote 5

AMEN ghost!!!!

from Missouri

Actually there is nothing constitutional about Welfare either!

• Upvote 2

Easy - Thanks for the post, I know you're wanting to keep us inspired - but man 'o man how many Tuesdays have we heard for Thursday RV??? Guess I'm a little road weary, but I'm sure someone will come along with a good joke and crack me up and I will be back into rooting for the Thursday RV!!

;)

Namaste!

Not a joke, but the reason you often hear rv Tuesday-Thursday has to do with the Bank of International Settlement and their involvement with countries currency revaluations.

• Upvote 2

Thx 4 de post easy...Very informative call with Frank from Dinar Banker. I recommend anyone doing business with them to listen to the call. Not any bs anywhere, all helpful info.

Tandy please post something else......your post number is 666.....ye old devil you!!!!

And try to be funny please!!!

I feel dumber after listening to this call.

Impossible.

Just kidding.....in your back yard. Go Pflugerville!!!

• Upvote 2