Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA ANNOUNCED IT THIS MORNING TODAY SHO!

bigcity Bob

THIS MORNING ON THE TODAY SHOW WHILE AT AN OFF CAPMUS TOUR,HE SAID QUOTE"

AFTER LABOR DAY I WILL UNLEASH MY NEW PLAN TO INCREASE THE JOB FORCE, PUT MONEY BACK INTO THE GOVERNMENT, AND LOWER OUR DEBT"

WHAT MIGHT THAT BE?

you are right...this is what i found at a REAL reputable source

President Obama continues his three-day bus tour today in Peosta, Iowa, where he will discuss the rural economy. His administration released a report titled Jobs and Economic Security for Rural America, which depicts the status of the rural economy, the President's previous rural-focused economic policies and his plans to address rural job creation.

On the first day of his Midwest bus tour, the President visited Cannon Falls, Minnesota, and Decorah, Iowa. In Minnesota, he told a crowd of 500 people that “our biggest challenge is putting people to work." He said that he will present a "specific plan" in September to create jobs and improve the economy :blink: .

He blamed Congress for not doing enough to spur job growth. Congress must have the "willingness to put partisan games aside," he said Monday.

During his second stop in Iowa in as many days – a key election state currently focused on the Republican presidential primary – the President will discuss the new White House economic report, which says its goals are to expand small business creation, health care coverage and broadband access as ways to boost the rural economy.

According to the report, 17% percent of the population live in rural areas, which is half the number who lived outside urban cities a century ago, and rural residents are less likely to obtain higher education and more likely to lack health care coverage or access.

The bus tour concludes on Wednesday with two events in his home state of Illinois.

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Obamas-Bus-Tour-Continues/10737423519/

• Upvote 1

AFTER LABOR DAY I WILL UNLEASH MY NEW PLAN TO INCREASE THE JOB FORCE, PUT MONEY BACK INTO THE GOVERNMENT, AND LOWER OUR DEBT"

WHAT MIGHT THAT BE?

It has to be shovel ready...........................................so it must be BS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you are right...this is what i found at a REAL reputable source

President Obama continues his three-day bus tour today in Peosta, Iowa, where he will discuss the rural economy. His administration released a report titled Jobs and Economic Security for Rural America, which depicts the status of the rural economy, the President's previous rural-focused economic policies and his plans to address rural job creation.

On the first day of his Midwest bus tour, the President visited Cannon Falls, Minnesota, and Decorah, Iowa. In Minnesota, he told a crowd of 500 people that “our biggest challenge is putting people to work." He said that he will present a "specific plan" in September to create jobs and improve the economy :blink: .

He blamed Congress for not doing enough to spur job growth. Congress must have the "willingness to put partisan games aside," he said Monday.

During his second stop in Iowa in as many days – a key election state currently focused on the Republican presidential primary – the President will discuss the new White House economic report, which says its goals are to expand small business creation, health care coverage and broadband access as ways to boost the rural economy.

According to the report, 17% percent of the population live in rural areas, which is half the number who lived outside urban cities a century ago, and rural residents are less likely to obtain higher education and more likely to lack health care coverage or access.

The bus tour concludes on Wednesday with two events in his home state of Illinois.

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Obamas-Bus-Tour-Continues/10737423519/

Lets face it, you can't create jobs by giving corporations tax breaks. The only way jobs will be created is supply and demand, a corporation is not going to buy material, pay for labor, insurance cost and whatever overhead if their is no one to buy the end product. Its as simple as that. We just need to stop giving them the tax breaks that they use to pay big bonuses.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

WHAT MIGHT THAT BE?

The Az Cardinals said this morning that they had to secure Larry Fitzgerald's contract with big money and that today is the day for that money to arrive. Maybe they have Dinars also and know that the RV is happening today. That must be where they are getting their money from........ Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I meant no harm, just a joke.

Edited by gman51
  • Upvote 2

First of all things, what comes out of Obamas' mouth we all know to be lies, due to omitting, world play, and stretching the truth...When I read this quote the first thing my gut instinct said was hold onto your hats cause the wind is blowing hard, he is going to use the good thing Iraq did for their people knowing the Dinar holders here are going to pay a ton in tax money to his advantage and then take credit for it...What makes sense is not all of what he says but parts of what he says when you take out the fill words it tells a whole new story, he orchestrated the House and Senate doing nothing but he said she said finger pointing a few weeks ago by offering no solution and pointing the finger himself, to shake up the markets and cause an unstable dollar to hold off Shabibi when he was ready to RV just so he could have the time he needed to get a better idea where Shabibi would come out rate wise, now since that picture is clearer he is going to come out and call the RV date incognito to the uninformed masses but so the dinar holders radars go off like warning sirens before a tornado, this is one crazy show but what Obama wants is the uninformed masses to think he saved the country so he can regain support to get the votes to be re-elected. That is the largest lie in history, if we let it happen we are all dumb, lazy,and just as ignorant as the uninformed who will play into his pocket.

It's our job as dinar holders to educate the uninformed of the truth so this things can't happen we need to come together as a community and help these people who will be sucked into his show and really deliver the truth with power, efficiently and effectively, being concise and direct!! No more benefit of the doubt as some of you would say "not everything O says is about the RV" no not everything prior to June 2011 but everything since has been clearly aimed at it, the effect the market shake up had was a brilliant poker hand play just to bluff enough time to show Shabibi and the rest of the world that no matter how hard others hit the US Dollar it's not going to shake the dollar more than a few hundredths of a percentage points hows that for stability!! No it didn't shake the dollar up too much it shot nitrous oxide into gold, sucked the air out and then blew it back into the stock market but barely touched the Dollar, in fact the dollar went up and then settled back down to where it has been for weeks.

Though it chopped the legs off the oil ladder and it needed too it was getting out of hand, also to show how if you base your entire economy on oil things can change for you in the matter of seconds, so Shabibi could pick off where he needed to diversify!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WHAT MIGHT THAT BE?

Increase the JOB FORCE (TSA Agents, Government Jobs), Put money back into the government (Raise taxes, more fees, more extra costs), lower our debt, (pay a little on the national debt). It is never about the people, until we rid the current Corporate Government that we have. Go back to the republic, WE THE PEOPLE, Not we the government, OBAMA.

• Upvote 2

WHAT MIGHT THAT BE?

Hmmmm ...just a thought here...

Maybe It means, he'll promote new opportunities for us Americans by setting us up to be USD Currency Dealers. We purchase USD with Chinese Yuan currency which by coincidence we're now over there requesting them to adjust at higher rates.

As a result... More dealer jobs created and we put people to work as pumpers etc.

They Simply Print more currency and saturate the market to sell to the average citizens of other countries. With a promise of the USD value expected to increase. over time of course.

There will be government profits from the spread they make from us to buy the USD and spread from the yuan which will go back into the government...then we'll pull a RD out of our hats and lower our debt and obligations and say Thanks for Playin! :D

• Upvote 2

Heres a thought I'll throw into the alligator pit......

if President Obama WAS helpful in pushing through an RV for all of us, where we all made the money we would like to,

WOULD YOU STILL BE BASHING HIM ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK???? BE HONEST

• Upvote 3

If O has any say so in the RV, then with the election coming, I see him holding the RV off until the Election. Kind of his Ace in the Hole.

He doesn't have time for that he needs damage control and he needs it now! Plus if he waits too long the Iraqi people would be left hanging in the wind, he needs to take the credit and make sure he has the humanitarian vote on his side way before the election. What other President started campaigning for re-election this early, even prior to having a candidate to run against? NONE of them, he is the first one in US history to start campaigning in August of year prior to the election year...All others waited until the primary election with one exception, the primary was at least two weeks away before GWB went on a campaign tour.

Now I didn't say O had any say in when it would happen either, don't put words in my mouth, what I did say was he had a "POKER PLAY" to effect the decision of Shabibi he doesn't have enough cards in his hand to delay it any longer than a few weeks it was the timing of the play that mattered cause it allowed the US to go into a mode of GOV controlled Chaos which is what they wanted us to do since it used the emotion of fear to gain attention and make us lose some hope. Just remember Those who trust in God, Believe in Jesus, and are Filled with the Holy Spirit have nothing to fear as is said

"Though you shall walk through the fire, you will not be burned nor shall you come out and smell like smoke"

• Upvote 1

angry.gifAll I know is he hasn't stopped spending our money on his little CAMPAIGN runs since he took office. I wonder how much it is costing us for him to run around in his big black bus? What a piece of work!! He is using the disaster he created to try and get re-elected. angry.gif

• Upvote 1

Lets face it, you can't create jobs by giving corporations tax breaks. The only way jobs will be created is supply and demand, a corporation is not going to buy material, pay for labor, insurance cost and whatever overhead if their is no one to buy the end product. Its as simple as that. We just need to stop giving them the tax breaks that they use to pay big bonuses.

It's taxes and regulations that are hamstringing EVERY business, whether large or small. Cut both of these drastically and jobs will return. Cut the crap with all the so called tax breaks for corporations ... Yes, they make lots of money, but they also take the risks and will be the employers of thousands of people. When you tax and regulate, you bite the hand that feeds you. Enough already with the class warfare that is destroying the past greatness of this nation.

Just look at my profile avatar. Nuff SAID! <_<

NOW THATS GOOD!! LOL

angry.gifAll I know is he hasn't stopped spending our money on his little CAMPAIGN runs since he took office. I wonder how much it is costing us for him to run around in his big black bus? What a piece of work!! He is using the disaster he created to try and get re-elected. angry.gif

IM SURE THE BUS IS EXPENSIVE , BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE THE COST OF THE SECRET SERVICE TO PLAN AHEAD AND SCREEN EVERY ROAD,PERSON, EVENT, ARENA PRE TO HIS ARRIVAL? WOW