Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR WILL RV @ MID $3 RANGE

Thanks SLASH, and welcome aboard DV. Hopefully you are right, but until it happens the wise thing to do is cautiously wait and see.

Also, since this is your first post, don't be surprised if you get bashed or hit with some negative ratings. This is a tough bunch to please.

• Upvote 2

Thanks SLASH, and welcome aboard DV. Hopefully you are right, but until it happens the wise thing to do is cautiously wait and see.

Also, since this is your first post, don't be surprised if you get bashed or hit with some negative ratings. This is a tough bunch to please.

THANKS AND I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE "TROLLS", I WAS JUST STATING A FACT :)

PUMPER ? :rolleyes: NAAAAAAAA! :lol:

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A "PUMPER". JUST STATING A FACT....... TOO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE ARE VERY ILL INFORMED.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Wow you went and figuered it out when nobody else on the planet could. Way da go SLAM Sweeeet !!!

If your right Im gonna buy you a beer. But I dont think I would be patting myself on the back just quite yet I think.

If he's right I'll buy him several cases of beer :)

• Upvote 2

THANKS AND I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE "TROLLS", I WAS JUST STATING A FACT :)

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A "PUMPER". JUST STATING A FACT....... TOO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE ARE VERY ILL INFORMED.

Ill informed???

I have looked through the internet and boards fora long time now . This seems to be the most informed group on the net. I am not saying they agree on the RV situation but they get plenty of good info.

Oh and I am thinking of getting more dinar. Being well informed , where would you recomend I buy it ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I do hope you are right. I keep thinking of Kuwait's dinar at 3 whatever it is and reason that Iraq has much more oil than they do not to mention agricultural and mineral resources. What's Kuwait got that Iraq ain't got? Nothin' other than the freedom of an unrestricted currency. And once this is resolved.....look out!

• Upvote 1

I do hope you are right. I keep thinking of Kuwait's dinar at 3 whatever it is and reason that Iraq has much more oil than they do not to mention agricultural and mineral resources. What's Kuwait got that Iraq ain't got? Nothin' other than the freedom of an unrestricted currency. And once this is resolved.....look out!

ROCK ON BRO!!! :)

ummmmmmhhhhhhhhh.........KEWL (dang, where are those yellow faces? just when I needed one too)

Welcome

THANKS TJAY..... HERE'S A FEW FOR YOU :) :) :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

Ill informed???

I have looked through the internet and boards fora long time now . This seems to be the most informed group on the net. I am not saying they agree on the RV situation but they get plenty of good info.

Oh and I am thinking of getting more dinar. Being well informed , where would you recomend I buy it ?

I HAVE READ MANY POSTS SAYING THAT IT WILL RV LOW AND RISE QUICKLY. THAT IS VERY SIMPLY NOT TRUE. BUY IT ON CRAIGSLIST FOR ALL I CARE 52 SKIDOO!!!

• Upvote 1

I HAVE READ MANY POSTS SAYING THAT IT WILL RV LOW AND RISE QUICKLY. THAT IS VERY SIMPLY NOT TRUE. BUY IT ON CRAIGSLIST FOR ALL I CARE 52 SKIDOO!!!

Just please back up your statements. Otherwise they mean very little. I do not mean to bash, however you are throwing around info as though they are fact but give nothing to back it up. In my book that is called speculation.

Peace

• Upvote 6

Just please back up your statements. Otherwise they mean very little. I do not mean to bash, however you are throwing around info as though they are fact but give nothing to back it up. In my book that is called speculation.

Peace

NO WORRIES BRO..... I WILL POST THE LINK..... GIVE ME A FEW :)

I have been saying the same thing right along---just a gut feeling--- the fierce pride of the Moslem's , what ever country will prevail----the sugar in the tea is the fact without even factoring in Iraq's other resources which can't be valued till after chap 7 is released the oil Carry it with no problem----The icing on the cake is Kuwait has approved the revalue number on a par!---they can't afford to have a major difference in the two currencies between a bordering country ---everthing else that Iraq has in it's favor is just gravy and thanksgiving--- when 7 is gone the game changes again---military, security, politically---and who has the most ability to buy toys---a caveat there it further opens up the real change that will happen ---democracy---these riots, these questioning their government isn't coincidental--- the populations of the surrounding countries are seeing the potential benefits and they want in ,they have been held down for so long that it won't fly anymore---just look at it like this, I read here in Dv the average age of the Iraqis is in their 30s----do you think it isn't the same in the rest of the ME----these citizens WANT more than they are getting !

This will continue this will spread like wildfire or a good pair of jeans or mp player

We always get caught up in the trees and can't see forest!

Just my opinion

Capt Cliff