Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I need some cash . I want to sell a million dinar in Texas

52%sure

I live in the Stephenville area. I bought most of it from getiraqidinar.com a little at a time . All in all I have over $1200 in it. I will sell for that . No less. If you want to buy it Contact me at westrace@aciglobal.com

Wow. I looked around on here. They arent going for that much. The last place I found to buy was at a bank. One million costs $1055 before service charges . If I sell for that I lose from the price I payed getiraqidinar.com.

Thats it $1055.

Stephenville tx area

Wow. I looked around on here. They arent going for that much. The last place I found to buy was at a bank. One million costs $1055 before service charges . If I sell for that I lose from the price I payed getiraqidinar.com.

Thats it $1055.

Stephenville tx area

i would hock my golf clubs before i sold my dinar....

ill give you 800.00 can meet you in granbury

Not happening ! Are you part of the Okie klan ?

ill give you 800.00 can meet you in granbury

On second thought I am putting them on ebay. If I price them individual I wont lose anything and still sell cheaper than you are.

Edited by 52%sure

I live in the Stephenville area. I bought most of it from getiraqidinar.com a little at a time . All in all I have over $1200 in it. I will sell for that . No less. If you want to buy it Contact me at westrace@aciglobal.com

Going rate!!!

no legal guarantees???

Sight un seen!!!!

ILL BUY!!!!!!