Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTH? I THOUGHT LAST WEEK WAS OUR WEEK

uncs

Are you joking. You know whats up. Its all humor, the people here like it. I am not one of them. But if you say anything about it, people will yell free speech and its the rumor section. Or rename it the lie section.

Edited by jgreenlaw1
  • Upvote 3

Do you actually believe what these clowns are telling you....

Look up the different posts that these clowns submitted for the past year or two and you will see

the content is different but they all predicted an RV way back than as well...

Nothing has changed and nothing will change, regardless of what these clowns say....

The RV will happen when it happens...

I do not expect to see any changes with the RV until the end of 2012 when Obama will be running for re-election and the RV

will be something that he will pull out of his hat...

Just my opinion...

B.

Okie, bond lady, Med, all the gurus were looking for last week. Did I miss something. I mean I thought it was over. Okie what's up gang you folks told me it was going to be over

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Okie, bond lady, Med, all the gurus were looking for last week. Did I miss something. I mean I thought it was over. Okie what's up gang you folks told me it was going to be over

Uncs hang in there. By now you know the routine as well as anyone else. For me to say that we are getting close would serve no purpose, other than to tell you something you already know. Stay with us. This has been one crazy ride! I like to pass the time in the off topic section it seems to help. But thats just me.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

you guys are all great and I think we all see the need everyone has in hopes of this thing happening sooner than later...I'm with you on that, but I also have to say, its kind of like walking across a grocery store parking lot and seeing a brand new shinny penny on the ground, you could pick it up or you could walk right by it, either way, it wouldn't or shouldn't make a big difference in who we are nor should it control our lives. It could simple be, just a penny per million dinar. We have what we have and we are who we are, and if we are here, I think we are doing better than most. We have to look at this as it would be ok if this thing happens, in fact it would be great, but I'm ok if it doesn't and I'm not talking about I'd be ok financially. Times are tough, but I recently lost my nephew, who I greatly adored to a motorcycle accident and it put everything in perspective for me. You can have it all...I would love to have him back.

• Upvote 4

Let me Quote the wise man.... In Saying:

" Last Week, was the First Week, of the Next Week, you'll be waiting! "

Hope this reality doesn't ruin your day today...

But the absolute truth is mere speculation,

and speculation is a waiting game!

BEST WISHES,

Proteus

:twocents::tiphat::twocents:

• Upvote 1

Would Love to see in print where Bondlady said it was done , if anything I have ever heard it was that we were getting close.... I could be wrong but I don;t think she has ever given a it;s done staement..

• Upvote 1

you guys are all great and I think we all see the need everyone has in hopes of this thing happening sooner than later...I'm with you on that, but I also have to say, its kind of like walking across a grocery store parking lot and seeing a brand new shinny penny on the ground, you could pick it up or you could walk right by it, either way, it wouldn't or shouldn't make a big difference in who we are nor should it control our lives. It could simple be, just a penny per million dinar. We have what we have and we are who we are, and if we are here, I think we are doing better than most. We have to look at this as it would be ok if this thing happens, in fact it would be great, but I'm ok if it doesn't and I'm not talking about I'd be ok financially. Times are tough, but I recently lost my nephew, who I greatly adored to a motorcycle accident and it put everything in perspective for me. You can have it all...I would love to have him back.

Teddyjay, I am so very sorry to hear about your nephew!! Young lives should not be lost, and when it happens, we feel the loss so strongly because they were deprived of so many of life's most beautiful experiences that we wanted for them. Their bright newness meant to us that they still had so much time ahead, and suddenly they are gone. There is just no way to reconcile this loss. I pray for God's goodness and love in your life and in the lives of your family. May He hold all of you in His loving arms as you struggle with this painful loss.

Fran

Not BondLady. She isn't a pumper. She analyzes news articles out of Iraq. She may suggest what she believes an article is saying, but she doesn't make prognostications of her own.

• Upvote 4

Look up the different posts that these clowns submitted for the past year or two and you will see

Nothing has changed and nothing will change, regardless of what these clowns say....

I do not expect to see any changes with the RV until the end of 2012 when Obama will be running for re-election and the RV

Just my opinion...

B.

You get the "A" for _ss hole. Dude I have been around since you were in diapers. This post was out of sarcasm you idiot. Its people like you that buy Diane on a pump.

• Downvote 3

Thank you for your generous comments.....

Exactly, how long have you been in this game, I purchased my first million dinar in 2004 before all the pumpers started with this.

I still continue to buy dinar today because I believe it will RV one day...

Perhaps you are not willing to accept the fact this is a long term investment and I jolted you with a dose of reality...

Have a great evening and all the best to you...

B.

You get the "A" for _ss hole. Dude I have been around since you were in diapers. This post was out of sarcasm you idiot. Its people like you that buy Diane on a pump.

Just my opinion...

B.

so TRUE and DITTO .. thank you for voicing your opinion :P