Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Air Force Staff Sergeant Refusing Orders Until Obama's Eligibility Dealt With

Chape

Right or wrong..

Another great hero!

One who will stand to protect our Country..

Why, oh why will BO not release those records?

..........................................................................................

Here is the email from SSgt Moran,

My name is Daryn J. Moran. I am a SSgt in the USAF stationed in Germany.

I called Pastor Manning of the Manning Report just recently

(Youtube video posted below) to share my concern for our

country. Boils down that I have not gone in to work last

Thurs. and Fri. First time I was AWOL in nearly 13 years.

Until B. Obama provides a birth certificate which stands up to

professional examination, not even mentioning the seriousness

of the fact that his father was never an American, I no longer

serve the Armed Forces or take orders.

Basically, I'd rather follow Mr. Lakin, the ex-Army officer who went to Ft. Leavenworth,

into war against our real enemies.

My family is in turmoil because I cannot change my heart to support Obama, or

protect his criminality. I love America and the Constitution and stand against B. Obama.

He should be arrested.

I will not be going to work Monday morning at Landstuhl. They haven't even called my

house yet, but they will come for me soon.

Daryn J. Moran

P.S., I don't want to lose my freedom, but our freedom is already gone.

Tell your friends and family I'm calling for Americans to arrest Obama.

I can't see how they won't throw me in jail for it.

link: Full Article...http://networkedblogs.com/lGiEr

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I have never served, but have been associated with the military all my life. My understanding is that you can not refuse a lawful order. If he was being sent overseas to fight in Iraq or Afghanistan, I could atleast understand what his beef is. But Landstuhl mission is usually to support the military hospital there...which is a first stop for when our warriors are wounded and need immediate care. If his daily tasking somehow support this mission, then in my humble opinion he is going about this the wrong way.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I hate to see you ruin your life over Obama.Maybe you can find another way to help get to the truth. There are a lot of people out here who also believe he is not legit and working hard to prove it. Do what you can inside the law. Thank you for your service.

• Upvote 3

Right or wrong..

Another great hero!

..........................................................................................

Basically, I'd rather follow Mr. Lakin, the ex-Army officer who went to Ft. Leavenworth,

protect his criminality. I love America and the Constitution and stand against B. Obama.

He should be arrested.

I will not be going to work Monday morning at Landstuhl. They haven't even called my

Daryn J. Moran

AT LAST....SOMEONE IN THE ARMED FORCES...POLICE....HOME-GUARD....WHATEVER...SOMEONE WHO IS A REAL MAN!!!

well done mate...i hope they don't treat you too rough!

i also hope many many many others follow his example, so 10 years from now, when your child or grand child looks you in the eyes and asks: "So daddy (or mommy), what were you doing when the nasty governments were preparing to bring in the Orwellian police/military state?"

you can tell them with a steady voice: 'Honey, I was standing up for truth and freedom!"

but you know...i kinda suspect that most forces personel will answer that question by saying: "Why, sweetheart...i was helping to implement it, by NOT standing up...I am soooo sorry...you now have to live in a prison/slavery style of society....I wish i was as brave as that one sergeant who did make a fuss...and not just followed dumb orders...now HE was a real MAN!"

just sayin'

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

When you join the military you swear an oath. i take that oath very seriously and so does every other member of the military that i know. For a soldier to desert his post because of a personal issue he has with Obama saddens me. While some may see it as a person standing up for what he believes in, i see it as a soldier disobeying a valid order. As long as you are a soldier, you are property of the United States government. Your personal beliefs do not matter. As long as you are not asked to break the moral code, you are to do what you are told, even if the end result is your death. Dereliction of duty and AWOL is a most serious crime and there are better ways for him to express his beliefs than to be part of the problem in an already stretched thin military.

• Upvote 5

I hate to see you ruin your life over Obama.Maybe you can find another way to help get to the truth. There are a lot of people out here who also believe he is not legit and working hard to prove it. Do what you can inside the law. Thank you for your service.

i do kinda go along with this comment too....riots, disobeying orders may not be the best road to take....but do your homework, and make your powerful stand in a way that will allow you to keep your freedoms....

• Upvote 2

This is really stupid. I can see, if it was a High Ranking Officer, but an NCO? When you "volunteer" your butt is the military's. You don't get to pick who your supervisors or commanding officers are, so how in the heck does this guy get the idea, he gets to pick who his CIC is? Just dumb, IMO.

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When you join the military you swear an oath. i take that oath very seriously and so does every other member of the military that i know. For a soldier to desert his post because of a personal issue he has with Obama saddens me. While some may see it as a person standing up for what he believes in, i see it as a soldier disobeying a valid order. As long as you are a soldier, you are property of the United States government. Your personal beliefs do not matter. As long as you are not asked to break the moral code, you are to do what you are told, even if the end result is your death. Dereliction of duty and AWOL is a most serious crime and there are better ways for him to express his beliefs than to be part of the problem in an already stretched thin military.

but the military are just people....setup by governments to protect that government...not the people....so swearing some dodgy oath to dodgy people with no morals....not very sacred to me, if you ask me...

remember swearing oaths as a kid? woooooh....swearing an oath...your bestest promise before "god"...woooh sounds like some kinda voodoo mojo schtick to me...(nice ref to george carlin...enjoy the video, it's a classic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iznduHBx2J4 (swearing an oath)

(freedom of choice...an illusion)

(nobody cares about you...you have no rights and... no choice in politics)
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Right or wrong..

Another great hero!

He should be arrested.

Daryn J. Moran

Dude

Men die everyday for there country! they follow order's because they swore an oath! To Protect and to serve! Cowardes look for excusess! I served under two different president's I didn't like eithr But I respected my Commander and Chier!

• Upvote 6

but the military are just people....setup by governments to protect that government...not the people....so swearing some dodgy oath to dodgy people with no morals....not very sacred to me, if you ask me...

remember swearing oaths as a kid? woooooh....swearing an oath...your bestest promise before "god"...woooh sounds like some kinda voodoo mojo schtick to me...(nice ref to george carlin...enjoy the video, it's a classic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iznduHBx2J4 (swearing an oath)

(freedom of choice...an illusion)

(nobody cares about you...you have no rights and... no choice in politics)

You are correct. The military are just people. A group of people who take that "dodgy oath" thing very, very seriously. A group of people that protect their brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, and perfect strangers when they are asked to. The reason why this is the greatest country in the world is because of the people that took that "dodgy oath". So even if you can't stand every single member of congress or have personal grievance with the president, you suck it up and do what you are supposed to do.

• Upvote 4

Getting locked up and / or jeopardizing your career of 13 years is not the answer. Obama is not worth it. There are many issues with him be legit, but sad to say, you cant change it. You can only make things tough on yourself and family. As many people have tried to bring up the issues they get shot down, the gov, media and who ever else is protecting him.

Thank you for your service, and protect yourself.

I can understand his position. He sees a significant question regarding the commander and chief. Perhaps a different perspective would help. If the Office of the President was a more secret office and was hacked into anyone questioning the authority of the person giving orders would be considered as proper and within proper military protocal. It was people just obeying orders without thinking that resulted in many getting killed for no reason. "Take this hill" now leave it. 'Now take this hill again". BS. Personally I see Obama as a 90 day wonder who is giving orders without the foggiest idea of what he is doing and is getting people killed. If you want people to follow you they must be assured that you have thier best interest in mind. Do not send people where you refuse to go. Do not order someone to do something you would refuse to do.

Tiffany 23 made an excelent point.

I also think he should be heard ,the issue addressed by congress and the senate! If we can have contientious objectors in a completely voluntary military,because they have the same religious beleif's, as the country's we are currently in conflict with.With nothing more than re-assignment as punishment.Then he should be heard as well.Hopefully others will stand with him who have more clout and as much courage as the staff seargent!

Cause that takes SOME BIG COHONESE! :lol: :lol: Hope it works out to his satisfaction.At this point we're almost on the election trail.Not sure how it's gonna make a difference now.Obama has already crippled America .Maybe beyond repair financialy! I say good luck to him though he's gonna need it ! Peace B)

• Upvote 2

You are correct. The military are just people. A group of people who take that "dodgy oath" thing very, very seriously. A group of people that protect their brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, and perfect strangers when they are asked to. The reason why this is the greatest country in the world is because of the people that took that "dodgy oath". So even if you can't stand every single member of congress or have personal grievance with the president, you suck it up and do what you are supposed to do.

I appreciate that, but WHAT IS THAT THING THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED to do???

One day, your superior officer is going to expect you to fire live ammo on the people whose lives you swore to protect....AND THEY WILL..... what are you gonna do???

My guess is...you'll say:"Sir, yes Sir!!!". Really sad, that......Sigh....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude

Men die everyday for there country! they follow order's because they swore an oath! To Protect and to serve! Cowardes look for excusess! I served under two different president's I didn't like eithr But I respected my Commander and Chier!

Time for people to take a step back and realize who the real cowards are, laughing it up and parties and hitting a little white ball around on a golf course

while men and women put their life on the line for reasons they believe are real, but they usually never are.

The United States Military have suffered more suicides than combat deaths in 2010 including Iraq and Afghanistan and a VA report says over 75000 Veterans

are now homeless, so one must think of Kissenger's quote about Military men and start realizing the truth of who the real cowards are.

President Eisenhower warned of these days in his farewell speech in '61. "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades".

There is no doubt that every civilian appreciates the service given by all the men and women who serve with any branch of the Military these days but the time has come to realize that they are not fighting for "freedom" they are fighting for foreign banksters who control the Military Industrial Complex and it will never end.

Bash if you want to but I have a son in the Military and our Country used to be known worldwide as peacekeepers but that has changed where we now are fighting for the same

foreign powers, and that just doesn't sound right. Libya now, Syria next while the west gets looted and our Countries face economic suicide. Peace...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

One day, your superior officer is going to expect you to fire live ammo on the people whose lives you swore to protect....AND THEY WILL..... what are you gonna do???

Are you an American Citizen? Have you servered in the US Armed Forces or any Military for that matter? I see Australia under your name?

-

Tiffany has very good points!

IF this story is ACTUALLY true, he's been spoon fed the wrong perception of his rights. Impotent dumbfounded thoughts of the military duties/oath.

He's leveraging his career on a buffet of rumors. Hate the Pres or not, you have a choice of awol or duty. Firing squad justified!

• Upvote 1

Come on......seriously. Some people make me question why we fight for freedom of speech. :unsure:

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

• Upvote 1

A man who takes orders mindlessly is a drone. And as he is harming no one in the process of standing for his principles he has my full admiration. The world is a better place for having him in it.

Well said.

The NAZI and other war criminals all said they were just following orders.

This is why I am glad my time in the army was done. I hated when I had to blindly follow instructions and orders that I knew were wrong. If Obama is truly not elegible then his order is not lawful by default. I had to show my records to join the army. WHY can't he show his when he is commander of all our forces? VERY suspicious.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well i guess we have those who listen to those rumor spreaders and other dung slingers. 18 years down the tube, dishonorable discharge, cannot get a clearance to work on a governent contract. To stand up for who? You signed on the line to obey and defend the country. If you had reservation you should not have signed up. I guess since they are about to reduce the forces no worries Tsgt you will be the first to go. Stationed in Germany and whining. In either Iraq or Afghanistan you live better than the soliders never leave the FOB and cry about good internet. You will probably do the armed forces some good and just get out and go on with life. I guess you rather be discharged dishonorably than to finish your enlistment. Get your Honorable discharge and chase the BC like many others do after completing your enlistment. I guess you don't realize you are affecting your family by doing someone's bidding. not smart!!!

Right or wrong..

Another great hero!

He should be arrested.

Daryn J. Moran

This is a hoax, any knucklehead that quits like this and we expect to believe then we are all stupid. they are going to toss his butt in the brig so fast he won't know what hit him. Plus his family is screwed because of this junk. Chape no idea why you post this but this Tsgt has issues and not with the BC.

• Upvote 1

Come on......seriously. Some people make me question why we fight for freedom of speech. :unsure:

hi GI Jane....don't sweat it...one day (very soon) you'll be pointing your rifle at citizens BECAUSE they were trying to practice free speech...but your Pres didn't like it.

you then have a choice....will you fire on command? or will you say NO, I'M NOT FOLLOWING THAT ORDER....

so bottom line is this...you work for the government...not the citizens.

Unfortunately for this SSG it's not gonna end well. Agree with standing up for what you believe in but he's doing it entirely the wrong way.

The last person that did this.....Lt Col Terry Lakin http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/birther-terry-lakin-dismissed-army-sentenced-months-prison/story?id=12414886

i do agree with you there GI Jane...it's not the right way to go about it.

Well said.

As long as you are not asked to break the moral code, you are to do what you are told, even if the end result is your death.

I'd like to thank all those jet pilots who pepper bombed innocent citizens of Iraq, Afghanistan and other regions...nope...no moral codes broken there, because....

enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhzHQO7jY

• Upvote 2