Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two weeks and counting.

Hell froze over

is this old news?

My link[/url]My link

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here are some nice things that Cheney says about Bush in this book?

PLANNING THE IRAQI WAR

We were hard at work in the Situation Room. Bush decides to show up, because he was bored. (The Texas Rangers game must've been in a rain delay.) He kept asking to help, which was really annoying to those of us who were actually trying to get stuff done. Finally I tossed him his old pom-poms from when he was a cheerleader and said, "Here, make yourself useful!" Well, the little sissy actually does it! He takes the pom-poms and starts up with "Gimme a 'U'! Gimme an 'A'!" Rumsfeld turned to me and said, "Tell Hillarious not to bother, we already got our first woman President."

FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Frankly, President Bush did not know a lot about...well, take your pick. But he was particularly clueless when it came to international relations. So when he was meeting French President Jacque Chirac for the first time, as a goof I told Bush to make sure he thanked the French people for giving America the Grand Canyon as a gift. Amazingly he actually fell for it! When Chirac gently corrected him and said he was thinking of the Statue of Liberty, Bush glared at him and said, "Don't tell me about the U.S. of A., froggy!"

President Bush really enjoyed being in England. I think driving on the left side of the road reminded him of his drinking days.

In 2006 President Bush traveled to India. He spent a day a Vishakhapatnam. After the first speech they were 90 minutes behind schedule as a result of President Bush trying to pronounce "Vishakhapatnam."

While in India, Bush also attended a ceremonial meditation session. When the guru told the president to empty his mind, I muttered, "He's way ahead of you." You could tell Bush was steamed, but what's he gonna do? I was packing heat and as that old coot in Texas can attest, I'm not afraid to use it.

My link

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As President Obama wrestles with a slipping economy, one of his fiercest critics is preparing to re-emerge on the public stage.

Former vice president **** Cheney has written a book -- In My Time: A Personal and Political Memoir -- that is set for release on Aug. 30.

And along with a book, comes a media blitz.

NBC News announced today that it will conduct multipart interviews with George W. Bush's vice president.

The first will air in prime time Monday, Aug. 29, on NBC's Dateline program.

Cheney will also be on the Today show, live, the morning of Aug. 30, the day of the book's release...............

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/cheney-prepares-media-blitz/1

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GO RV

:D

There is an old Mike Myers movie called "So I Married An Ax Murderer" he plays the Main Character plus a 2nd Role as his Scottish Father.

One the Best lines is by the Father in a Heavy Brogue saying "If Its Not Scottish, Its Crap !" :D

LOL ! Jeeeez D.T. I would love to hear you and some of the others on here trying to say that or anything else with a scots accent. LOL !

• Upvote 1

You have never been to my tiny country. ?! U would be most welcome any time. I would even arrange time off work to show u around. It is beautiful. Yes we do have scottish pounds and yes we could have team great britain but we also all see ourselves as independent nations. All 4 countries which make up the uk have their own traditions. And languages. Please visit after the rv.

Betty... As I said... Regretfully not yet.......Thank you for your invitation..You are exremely kind.... It's very appreciated.

.....In the UK I have been to London, Cambridge and other places... I love London a lot......Had a great time there.

Of course the Scottish Folks I met told me that they are a lot friendlier than the average English Folks....Smile......But In my frequent trips there ( London) I was always lucky to meet great people..... Friendly and kind....

Again.. I do plan on going and visit when I get the chance..... Was told about the beauty ( among other things) of the Highlands.....And ....Edinburgh, Inverness, lots of other places.......I don't know if I want to wear a kilt, though.....Smile....Maybe....

Yes I have read about that... The strong pride of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland ( and even Cornwall, maybe? or do they still consider themselves English?)... So you UK Folks just don't feel British as such, is that correct?

One of the Musical Groups I love ( after many many years still) originates from Scotland... Jethro Tull.

Edited by umbertino

There will not be an RV after Ramadan, No time soon. After Ramadan is over there will be Eid for the Muslims to enjoy (It's like their Christmas), but no RV, Also don't expect an RV by Thanksgiving either...

Why are you guys BOOSTING your hopes up with these countdowns that don't mean a thing?

As soon as that countdown is over you will just start another one... AND THEN another one after that! :blink:

There shall never be one for about another 4 or 5 years. RV is no where close!

And the winner of the 2011 Negative Nancy award goes to *drumroll*..........

• Upvote 2

There will not be an RV after Ramadan, No time soon. After Ramadan is over there will be Eid for the Muslims to enjoy (It's like their Christmas), but no RV, Also don't expect an RV by Thanksgiving either...

Why are you guys BOOSTING your hopes up with these countdowns that don't mean a thing?

As soon as that countdown is over you will just start another one... AND THEN another one after that! :blink:

There shall never be one for about another 4 or 5 years. RV is no where close!

Oh newbie :unsure: and your first post too. I'm all for the countdowns. It'll keep pink piggy and all my other newfound dinar vet friends around awhile. You have to lighten up and realize we are all very positive........well, most of us are anyway.

+1 for you for being so brave.

Just have a beer, or some of Cooky's tequila and let's all have some fun!!! :D

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

So basically this is another bank story. A guy at a bank said it was going to RV at 1:1 in time for us to go Christmas shopping. LOL!!

That's as funny as the RV announcement being timed for Obama's birthday. :lol:

:lol: YAY!!! Christmas shopping! Can't wait to buy myself all sorts of stuff with my new dinar!!!! :lol:

I love bank stories...easy to know its fake b/c its says the word "Bank." God, are you that desperate for attention? I'll give you a hint on how to get attention...they are called strippers/exotic dancers...they'll make you feel way better about yourself. Here, your just another idiot.

Debunker out.

Now, now.....let's not be so mean to the newbie!

• Upvote 1

Oh newbie :unsure: and your first post too. I'm all for the countdowns. It'll keep pink piggy and all my other newfound dinar vet friends around awhile. You have to lighten up and realize we are all very positive........well, most of us are anyway.

+1 for you for being so brave.

Just have a beer, or some of Cooky's tequila and let's all have some fun!!! :D

:lol: YAY!!! Christmas shopping! Can't wait to buy myself all sorts of stuff with my new dinar!!!! :lol:

Now, now.....let's not be so mean to the newbie!

Say what you want lol, SNAP BACK TO REALITY! No RV is happening anytime soon... I give it 2 years plus + (minimum) IF it ever does happen.

• Downvote 8

Say what you want lol, SNAP BACK TO REALITY! No RV is happening anytime soon... I give it 2 years plus + (minimum) IF it ever does happen.

My, my! did you joined yesterday just to save us from ourselves? Are you a self-appointed messiah with the final word? What cred do you have? Where's your proof of "2years plus+" ? Take a deep breath newbie, step away from the computer and think twice before posting such directives as "SNAP BACK TO REALITY". Perhaps you need a reality check yourself.

• Upvote 4

Good post, postive substance, now that's what I'm talking about, no pie in the sky Fluff, good intel.

Cisole you keep that Pink Piggy hot to trot, cuz he/she is gonna do the Pink Piggy Hoedown when this thing hit's

Go R.V.

• Upvote 1

Is Soro's and the other Elites paying you by the post,or do you get a fixed weekly commission?

haha then they take a two week break to wash their camels

Meh...I still think the guy above has got ya beat by far.

I mean the American government is now taking a big break just for passing a crap debt ceiling bill at all.

Edited by teddyruxbin

Now that you have discussed Scottish Ancestry, Scottish Cuisine (scottish bacon, hagis, whatever, and spoken of little known facts about the country of Scotland, how about getting back to the country of Iraq?

The country is feeling some pain today, and yesterday, and most likely for days to Come. Riots. Violence. Blood in the streets. One of the criteria for allowing the RV was to establish and maintain peace in the streets of the country ... don't think we are anywhere close yet.

So, while thinking about that trip to Scotland, give a little thought to the chaos in Iraq. It could take a couple of years at the rate they make changes to get to a point where they will RV. Unless they have just held off too long. Even middle easterners will only take promises and b s for so long.

:(

smee2

Good post, postive substance, now that's what I'm talking about, no pie in the sky Fluff, good intel.

Cisole you keep that Pink Piggy hot to trot, cuz he/she is gonna do the Pink Piggy Hoedown when this thing hit's

Go R.V.

Substance? Is that a joke? You must be Farmer John.

Now that you have discussed Scottish Ancestry, Scottish Cuisine (scottish bacon, hagis, whatever, and spoken of little known facts about the country of Scotland, how about getting back to the country of Iraq?

The country is feeling some pain today, and yesterday, and most likely for days to Come. Riots. Violence. Blood in the streets. One of the criteria for allowing the RV was to establish and maintain peace in the streets of the country ... don't think we are anywhere close yet.

So, while thinking about that trip to Scotland, give a little thought to the chaos in Iraq. It could take a couple of years at the rate they make changes to get to a point where they will RV. Unless they have just held off too long. Even middle easterners will only take promises and b s for so long.

:(

smee2

Good comments Smee. I think all the little piggys need to be put out to pasture. Considering we have our soldiers in harms way in Iraq and Iraqis being blown up, you would think the conversation would carry more depth, and be a bit more important than bacon.

• Upvote 1

My, my! did you joined yesterday just to save us from ourselves? Are you a self-appointed messiah with the final word? What cred do you have? Where's your proof of "2years plus+" ? Take a deep breath newbie, step away from the computer and think twice before posting such directives as "SNAP BACK TO REALITY". Perhaps you need a reality check yourself.

Yeah i did join this site yesterday, but thats not to say i haven't been keeping up with all these posts... I'm just tryna get ppl to focus on Real Life, Make your money now... Sleep on this it won't happen for a verrrryyy long time. :rolleyes:

• Downvote 3

And why are you here? Your name must mean something. Did your mommy run you over with an RV when you were young. Did you not qualify for the junior mud wrestling team at RV high school. Or are you just some miserable sort who wants to try to bring RV investors down to your depressing level. Have a good day. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

"Snap back to reality" ...Hahahaha. For you to think it won't happen for a couple more years, you sure did pick a good time to join... When we're actually right at the "GOAL LINE" of the RV hahaha.