Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two weeks and counting.

Hell froze over

No. Didn't know there was one. Used to live in pitlochry ,which is considered the centre of scotland bcoz 100 miles in any direction takes u to a major city. Is it linked to your ancestry?

I'd love to visit Scotland one day........I was told that even though Scotland is part of the United Kingdom ( where the Nat'l currency is the GBP) , Scottish Folks are allowed to use their own Currency, the Scottish Pound......

But why am I surprised when the United Kingdom is the only Country on Earth to be allowed to have 3 nat'l football teams on Int'l matches and Tournaments and World Championships when they could have a helluva team with the best elements of all three........I know, I know,... Local Pride.....

Anyway, I met Scottish Folks in the past and they were extremely nice ... So I do hope to get the chance and visit one day.

Edited by umbertino

I'd love to visit Scotland one day........I was told that even though Scotland is part of the United Kingdom ( where the Nat'l currency is the GBP) , Scottish Folks are allowed to use their own Currency, the Scottish Pound......

But why am I surprised when the United Kingdom is the only Country on Earth to be allowed to have 3 nat'l football teams on Int'l matches and Tournaments and World Championships when they could have a helluva team with the best elements of all three........I know, I know,... Local Pride.....

Anyway, I met Scottish Folks in the past and they were extremely nice ... So I do hope to get the chance and visit one day.

You have never been to my tiny country. ?! U would be most welcome any time. I would even arrange time off work to show u around. It is beautiful. Yes we do have scottish pounds and yes we could have team great britain but we also all see ourselves as independent nations. All 4 countries which make up the uk have their own traditions. And languages. Please visit after the rv.

• Upvote 1

I visited Scotland a few years ago. My family belongs to the McClellan clan. I fell in love with Scotland.. It is beautiful and the people are very friendly.

The architecture is amazing. They don't just tear things down to build new like the USA. They value things.

Thank you for the compliment about our people and our nation. I am on holiday from work this week and I am hoping to post some pictures in the gallery. Will try to include some of the scottish scenery

That's an interesting take. Thanks for posting it. I do have trouble with the one sentace that say it is for the US economy.

That's been my understanding as well. I know it's going to RV, but I just don't understand how some people think it's going to RV for the US economy. I mean, I do see where it's going to help our economy. IMO it's going to RV for Iraq's benefit and we'll just reap from it. I maybe wrong. I just know at my church, we have a local "guru" who refuses to even contemplate an RV as low as 12 cents because he claims, "the US won't be able to meet their debt if it RVs that low." Don't get me wrong, I want it to RV for as much as it possibly can, but I have a hard time believing it's going to RV strictly for our benefit. Either way, I just hope it happens sooner than later.

GO RV!!! :D

Edited by Hopeful_Investor
  • Upvote 1

There will not be an RV after Ramadan, No time soon. After Ramadan is over there will be Eid for the Muslims to enjoy (It's like their Christmas), but no RV, Also don't expect an RV by Thanksgiving either...

Why are you guys BOOSTING your hopes up with these countdowns that don't mean a thing?

As soon as that countdown is over you will just start another one... AND THEN another one after that! :blink:

There shall never be one for about another 4 or 5 years. RV is no where close!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

Dang! Now i have to change my countdown again! Sigh..... :lol:

I think that since the DV software blocks out Cheney's First Name with Stars, that u should Title the Post as ****'s Countdown.

This way if it doesn't happen then we can just Blame **** Cheney and Not a Member. :P

It can be a Countdown for the Debut of the Book by **** ! :D

• Upvote 2

There will not be an RV after Ramadan, No time soon. After Ramadan is over there will be Eid for the Muslims to enjoy (It's like their Christmas), but no RV, Also don't expect an RV by Thanksgiving either...

Why are you guys BOOSTING your hopes up with these countdowns that don't mean a thing?

As soon as that countdown is over you will just start another one... AND THEN another one after that! :blink:

There shall never be one for about another 4 or 5 years. RV is no where close!

And you are sure about this how?

I love bank stories...easy to know its fake b/c its says the word "Bank." God, are you that desperate for attention? I'll give you a hint on how to get attention...they are called strippers/exotic dancers...they'll make you feel way better about yourself. Here, your just another idiot.

Debunker out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

is this old news?

My link[/url]My link

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here are some nice things that Cheney says about Bush in this book?

PLANNING THE IRAQI WAR

We were hard at work in the Situation Room. Bush decides to show up, because he was bored. (The Texas Rangers game must've been in a rain delay.) He kept asking to help, which was really annoying to those of us who were actually trying to get stuff done. Finally I tossed him his old pom-poms from when he was a cheerleader and said, "Here, make yourself useful!" Well, the little sissy actually does it! He takes the pom-poms and starts up with "Gimme a 'U'! Gimme an 'A'!" Rumsfeld turned to me and said, "Tell Hillarious not to bother, we already got our first woman President."

FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Frankly, President Bush did not know a lot about...well, take your pick. But he was particularly clueless when it came to international relations. So when he was meeting French President Jacque Chirac for the first time, as a goof I told Bush to make sure he thanked the French people for giving America the Grand Canyon as a gift. Amazingly he actually fell for it! When Chirac gently corrected him and said he was thinking of the Statue of Liberty, Bush glared at him and said, "Don't tell me about the U.S. of A., froggy!"

President Bush really enjoyed being in England. I think driving on the left side of the road reminded him of his drinking days.

In 2006 President Bush traveled to India. He spent a day a Vishakhapatnam. After the first speech they were 90 minutes behind schedule as a result of President Bush trying to pronounce "Vishakhapatnam."

While in India, Bush also attended a ceremonial meditation session. When the guru told the president to empty his mind, I muttered, "He's way ahead of you." You could tell Bush was steamed, but what's he gonna do? I was packing heat and as that old coot in Texas can attest, I'm not afraid to use it.

My link

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As President Obama wrestles with a slipping economy, one of his fiercest critics is preparing to re-emerge on the public stage.

Former vice president **** Cheney has written a book -- In My Time: A Personal and Political Memoir -- that is set for release on Aug. 30.

And along with a book, comes a media blitz.

NBC News announced today that it will conduct multipart interviews with George W. Bush's vice president.

The first will air in prime time Monday, Aug. 29, on NBC's Dateline program.

Cheney will also be on the Today show, live, the morning of Aug. 30, the day of the book's release...............

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/cheney-prepares-media-blitz/1

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GO RV

• Upvote 2

That's an interesting take. Thanks for posting it. I do have trouble with the one sentace that say it is for the US economy. Are you saying that the timing of the RV is related to the US shopping season???? I'm so confused.

that was my thoughts exactiy. iraq does not give 2 hoots about our holiday season. NO MERIT HERE JUST LIKE THE REST.

Thank you for the compliment about our people and our nation. I am on holiday from work this week and I am hoping to post some pictures in the gallery. Will try to include some of the scottish scenery

There is an old Mike Myers movie called "So I Married An Ax Murderer" he plays the Main Character plus a 2nd Role as his Scottish Father.

One the Best lines is by the Father in a Heavy Brogue saying "If Its Not Scottish, Its Crap !" :D