Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two weeks and counting.

Hell froze over

I talked with a guy that just returned from a trip into Iraq for banking matters .All new was very good they took his large notes for deposit and he was able to get some small notes in hand but the bulk of it was noted as a 25 k deposit. they knew what he wanted and would not exchange all large for all small at this time .But did get 20%in small notes that day of deposit.He is Kurdish and it was a northern Trade Bank of Iraq. He was told its 1 to 1 or a little above the USD and it is to happen at the end of Ramadan.And if we do not see it then it would 100% be coming right before the holiday shopping season right before Thanksgiving ,saying it was for the USA economy. People are buying land right know not stocks in Iraq. I have said to much and hope he does not read DV. **** Cheney has a new book coming out . It has everything to do with your investment .It was to release in late spring then they pushed it to august 02 and the debt deadline took that date over . Now the release and book tour is beginning August 30 . being one of the key master minds to your dinar,oil and region stability do you think he's going to tour with good or bad RV timing.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

I talked with a guy that just returned from a trip into Iraq for banking matters .All new was very good they took his large notes for deposit and he was able to get some small notes in hand but the bulk of it was noted as a 25 k deposit. they knew what he wanted and would not exchange all large for all small at this time .But did get 20%in small notes that day of deposit.He is Kurdish and it was a northern Trade Bank of Iraq. He was told its 1 to 1 or a little above the USD and it is to happen at the end of Ramadan.And if we do not see it then it would 100% be coming right before the holiday shopping season right before Thanksgiving ,saying it was for the USA economy. People are buying land right know not stocks in Iraq. I have said to much and hope he does not read DV. **** Cheney has a new book coming out . It has everything to do with your investment .It was to release in late spring then they pushed it to august 02 and the debt deadline took that date over . Now the release and book tour is beginning August 30 . being one of the key master minds to your dinar,oil and region stability do you think he's going to tour with good or bad RV timing.

Dang! Now i have to change my countdown again! Sigh..... :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

That's an interesting take. Thanks for posting it. I do have trouble with the one sentace that say it is for the US economy. Are you saying that the timing of the RV is related to the US shopping season???? I'm so confused.

That's an interesting take. Thanks for posting it. I do have trouble with the one sentace that say it is for the US economy. Are you saying that the timing of the RV is related to the US shopping season???? I'm so confused.

Ramadan is the big window 75% . As far as dinar to U.S. shopping that is what was said to him by more than one banking manager.I do not understand the shopping myself it must be Obama wanting it to come on the heels of his campaign and I will see it and not be voting for him. He did not return with several different RV stories all banking had the same info.No one said LOP no one said 2012 it was all very good news. He said that Iraq is in charge of the RV not the US or United Nations.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Cheney book cover unveiled

By: CNN Political Unit

(CNN) – We still don't know what **** Cheney's memoir will reveal, but now we know what it will look like.

Threshold Editions, an imprint of mega publishing house Simon & Schuster, unveiled the cover of the former vice president's upcoming memoir Wednesday, portraying a pensive-looking Cheney from what appears to be his days in the White House.

The book, called In My Time, is 544 pages and set to be released on August 30, according to the publisher.

It remains unclear if the former vice president will drop any bombshells in the new book and his publisher is remaining tight lipped on the contents, saying only, "For the first time, former Vice President **** Cheney opens up about a life and career in politics that has spanned more than four decades."

Cheney, who is currently living off a battery-powered device to pump blood through his body as he contemplates a heart transplant, inked a multi-million dollar deal with Threshold Editions two years ago to write to book. Former Cheney aide and current CNN contributor Mary Matalin serves as editor-in-chief of Threshold.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/19/cheney-book-cover-unveiled/

• Upvote 1