Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Guru Okie Oilman?

RobLe

Hi all, I have been enjoying all that I read from Guru Okie Oilman.

My question is, I know his identity is private, but can someone tell me what it is about Okie that everyone listens to?

What are his or her credentials? I want to know about the connections and so on. Basically, I like reading the posts from Okie,

but would love to know the history and why we all should be listening to him or her?

Any information that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

My question is, I know his identity is private, but can someone tell me what it is about Okie that everyone listens to?

What are his or her credentials? I want to know about the connections and so on. Basically, I like reading the posts from Okie,

but would love to know the history and why we all should be listening to him or her?

He........ Um......... Yeeeeeaaaaaahh..... :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He's just a guy who likes making stuff up. Its all just his imagination.

Think about it, if Iraq was to RV, the last thing they would want is to tell ANYONE about it before hand as that would just lead to last minute speculation which would cost Iraq more money in exchange. So anyone that tells you "I spoke with some bank presidents today and they say its ....", is just feeding you crap as no way is Iraq going to announce a coming RV to anyone. The worst folks to tell would in fact be wealthy people like bank presidents since they could easily drop enough into dinars to cost Iraq significant money in exchange. So anyone that says that they talked to someone that "knows", is feeding you a line of BS. Only the CBI knows and they are not going to tell anyone.

An RD on the other hand will be announced way in advance with a big information campaign as it is value neutral.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HE IS ADAM MONTANA IN DISGUISE :lol::lol: HECK I DON'T KNOW, THATS KIND OF A FAR OUT QUESTION :P

Edited by mrref

He gets all his intel from the talking heads of lettuce he puts on the shelves everyday......

Your dog or cat probly knows more about the dinar then he does.....

• Upvote 1

OKIE OIL MAN is probably the biggest pumper there is, he has been saying rv tomorrow cash in next day for months,and for whatever reason people actually believe him, and if you go back and check everything he's said the last few months none of it came true.

for me I read his posts for a good laugh and entertainment only. ;)

Simply put, he is the voice of hope and optimism for those here who need it.

Likewise, he is the lightning rod of disgust for those here who hate that he is always wrong, and have ever believed in him.

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He is like the gum that sticks to the bottom of your shoe. He just won't go away. :D

Simply put, he is the voice of hope and optimism for those here who need it.

Likewise, he is the lightning rod of disgust for those here who hate that he is always wrong, and have ever believed in him.

Isn't that the truth. Very well said. :)

• Upvote 2

Okie : Overly Keen Idiotic Entertainment. Read him and laugh. .....yes. Read him for entertainment purposes only.....yes. Read him and believe him.....no no no ! If you read some of the posts on here thathave come from other sights u will realise the biggest majority of us read them. And laugh but do not take okie or some of the other gurus seriously.

• Upvote 1

Yea. Right. You just want to find him. Planning on killing him? Although I wont do anything to to help you get him, I wont try to discourage you either

• Upvote 1