Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Bytes: BondLady Says Shabbi's Smokin' Hot

DinarThug

Good points and good news ev1. Great balance of opinion.... Now, what if Iraq (aka the Muslim nation)..... no disrespect intended... decides THEY are running everything and dont need anyone's help past this "opening of the gates" and has a totally other plan ready that leaves them High Rollers by other methods... please entertain me with your thoughts.... dont be afraid to think outside the box.

• Upvote 1

Good points and good news ev1. Great balance of opinion.... Now, what if Iraq (aka the Muslim nation)..... no disrespect intended... decides THEY are running everything and dont need anyone's help past this "opening of the gates" and has a totally other plan ready that leaves them High Rollers by other methods... please entertain me with your thoughts.... dont be afraid to think outside the box.

Some Iraqis already think this--I have Sadr in mind, but he wants to push Iraq into Iran's back pocket, so that's not going to happen. Iraq is caught in a web of other countries and organizations, IMF, WTO, UN, The Paris Club, the United States, at al. These all have a huge Plan, and through them, the Iraqis will get their nation, their freedom, and an enormous amount of wealth, but only if they stay the course and follow The Plan. IMO.

• Upvote 2

Nice Post DT But --

Who is BONDLADY?

Is she another GURU ??

No, She is a Researcher who Interprets the News out of Iraq.

The D-Guru Website puts the Title of 'Guru' in front of the Name of the Person being Quoted.

U can read BondLady's complete Post in the Chat Section here on DV. She has an Excellent Reputation. ;)

• Upvote 4

The D-Guru Website puts the Title of 'Guru' in front of the Name of the Person being Quoted.

U can read BondLady's complete Post in the Chat Section here on DV. She has an Excellent Reputation. ;)

+1 DT, Bondlady is one of the very few I take serious. Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

and she dates Dog the bounty hunter.

• Upvote 1